General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 2: March 2012 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometime "the perfect couple" can be perfect just in appeareance while other who seems not to match can be the best... Who know what happens in their private life... Dont' know if you get what I mean... I don't know an english proverb sorry! It italian we say " Appearance can cheat!":)

"Appearances can be deceiving" is what we say in English. :flowers:

Aww..Al looks very changed in all the recent piccies! i'm breathless..adore him for eternity.. :wub: :rose:

i feel it, yes..he's ready to have kids now! hoping n' praying for some dashing royal babies here!.. :baby: :hug:

A couple of off-topic posts have been deleted. If you wish to find out more about Prince Albert's children Jazmin Grace and Alexandre please check out our extra threads, like this one. For private conversations please use the PM system instead. Thanks!

I'm not sure what Charlene means with what she said. What we have experienced in the past is part of who we are, and it cannot be ignored. But I don't understand what "his past is not for me" actually means.

Wrong translation of the french verb "appartenir". I would translate this as "his past does not belong to me", which means that she has no right to say anything about his past.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited:
I would agree wholeheartedly with your translation, it is a subtle but important difference.

Yes, the translation is "his past did not belong to me" (google translate). - I find it a strange thing to say; obviously everybody's life belongs to that person only. But if you marry someone over 50, he/she will have a past that will affect the spouse's life.

Perhaps Charlene is trying to convince herself she can delete 50+ years from Albert's life?

I married a man who was divorced and had 5 years of married life with an other wife before he knew me For me, his past did not belong to me, it was not mine, he began again a new life with me. his life did not concern me. His life did never affect my spouse's life . It is what Charlene means.

now even when a man is young, it is often that he already knew a life with an other wife, I do not see the matter in the sentence of Charlene.

Charlene is like Marie of Danemarc, her husband who was married with princess Alexandra and had 2 boys with her. They live very happy.

I read the interview of charlene to Vanity fair and I like when she is saying that after the rumors of the wedding, they were more stronger and more united. She says that she is married with prince Albert that she loves and she will stay with him untill all her life. She says when she arrived in monaco , she stopped her swimming career and it was a difficult moment but she overcame it thanks to the presence, the love and the attention of Albert.

She says that Albert is passionate, romantic and intelligent, he is the man she loves and appréciates a lot. She has a big confidence in their love and he could help her to overcome obstacles which seemed her impossible.

She says that they are busy and the free moments are rare but to swim together, to watch sport at Tv, to watch CD, eat pizza without nobody atound them, just two of them make a beautiful day for them.

I married a man who was divorced and had 5 years of married life with an other wife before he knew me For me, his past did not belong to me, it was not mine, he began again a new life with me. his life did not concern me. His life did never affect my spouse's life . It is what Charlene means.

now even when a man is young, it is often that he already knew a life with an other wife, I do not see the matter in the sentence of Charlene.

Charlene is like Marie of Danemarc, her husband who was married with princess Alexandra and had 2 boys with her. They live very happy.

I read the interview of charlene to Vanity fair and I like when she is saying that after the rumors of the wedding, they were more stronger and more united. She says that she is married with prince Albert that she loves and she will stay with him untill all her life. She says when she arrived in monaco , she stopped her swimming career and it was a difficult moment but she overcame it thanks to the presence, the love and the attention of Albert.

She says that Albert is passionate, romantic and intelligent, he is the man she loves and appréciates a lot. She has a big confidence in their love and he could help her to overcome obstacles which seemed her impossible.

She says that they are busy and the free moments are rare but to swim together, to watch sport at Tv, to watch CD, eat pizza without nobody atound them, just two of them make a beautiful day for them.
Nobody said anything wrong about Charlene's interview. Some have only asked the meaning:ohmy:

The pic was taken during the Christmas gifts distribution at the Princely Palace on December 18, 2013!

Oh yes, I remember now; there was that "snow" floating in the air in some of the photos taken at the time! - I like the strong contrast of the extremely strong lipstick with her blonde hair and black jacket; it works really well.

I have mixed feelings about the diadem because I dislike the picture: far too celebrity-like modelling and nothing which refers to her position. She could have posed in the fabulous Cour d'Honneur of the palais princier, or next to the throne in the magnificent Throne Room.

This person with that diadem could have been any model, I am sorry.

Last edited:
I agree, it's very high fashion glam and not exactly the debut of the Ocean Tiara we expected. But it's still fabulous. Love, love, love! :)

What is fabulous? The diadem? On itself it is a pretty mediocre design, if you ask me. Not the highest art of craftmanship was required nor has it interesting stones. The great thing is that finally the Princess of Monaco has worn a diadem once, be it just for a photo shoot, but that is it.

I know that taste is in the eye of the beholder. I think this diadem will have two large camps of likers and dislikers.

I think it's an exquisite piece and beautifully crafted. But I would have preferred it worn for the first time at an official event. She's so beautiful and it suits her. This cover is so-so. I'm just happy to finally see it on her head!

I am disappointed that Charlene has chosen a celebrity magazine for the first proper glimpse of this tiara ( I know she has previously worn it as a necklace). I agree that the shot does nothing to enhance her status as Princess of Monaco.

I don't recall that she wore it for the wedding gala. Did I miss something? As far as I know, this is the first time I have seen her wear her diadem.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

I don't recall that she wore it for the wedding gala. Did I miss something? As far as I know, this is the first time I have seen her wear her diadem.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

She didn't wear this tiara/diadem at the wedding gala, she wore the Diamond Foam tiara as seen below

Link

I think she looks gorgeous in it, absolutely stunning as she usually is. But I do wish she had permitted the Palais Princier to issue formal photographs of her wearing the Ocean Tiara situated in the Throne Room or another of the beautiful rooms in the palace. Her birthday in January would have been the perfect occasion.

Love the hairstyle, the makeup is wonderful and the tiara is epic. I see nothing wrong with the photo and since the tiara is hers, it is her choice as to when and where she wears it.

Actually, I think it is a perfectly splendid photo.

She is lovely - her skin is just spectacular.

And since she and Hola have served up lemonade, I refuse to try to make it into lemons. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom