General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 3: May 2015 -December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Albert has a lovely birthday. Whatever his relationship with Charlene is both seem to be devoted parents. They have regularly released some great photos of their little family and taken the twins out in public so the Monagesques can see them and I think that's terrific.

Did he call you to inform about his relation with Charlene is good?

The interview given to People didn't mention his relation with his wife.

Albert said he passed one of the best birthday , he said he was happy with Charlene and the twins, they were in holidays in Maldives and it was amazing, is it not enough for you?

I thought they were on holidays un Gstadt during jus birthday.

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de The Royals Community

I thought they were on holidays un Gstadt during jus birthday.

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de The Royals Community

He said they went on a family holiday to the Maldives in January and then to Gstaad for a sking holiday in March where they celebrated his birthday.

I found these cute pics of Charlene and Gabriella in the snow in the German magazine "die aktuelle" today :flowers:

** Scan **

:previous:

I do have the whole magazine: There is one more pic of Charlene, but no more other pics of the children. The pics were taken in Gstaad and the article indicates that Charlene may have preferred to stay in Gstaad instead of attending the Rose Ball. But they are honest enough to admitt that the pics in the snow were taken only "nearly at the same time", so not on the same day ;) That's it basically :flowers:

Uhm, I don't know whether I'm willing to believe the reports or not. Hopefully they will grow up bilingual. That's only what I think is right; that the twins will equally speak english and french.

Very nice, also honouring their mothers background. Also i understand when a child learns more languages at an early age, it's often easier to learn additional languages later in life :flowers: I'm sure that'll come in handy in their position

I think they should learn both Zulu and Afrikaans, as both are equally part of South African culture.

I think they should learn both Zulu and Afrikaans, as both are equally part of South African culture.

The Afrikaans and Zulu would be great but I would think the French and English are going to be the priority. However, the earlier the exposure the easier it will be for them to pick up.

Actually it works best if Charlene always speaks English to them and Albert always speaks French They are just learning to talk and 3 or 4 words for one object such as cup can delay speech.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I suspect they would receive a more formal education in English and French in order to eventually be able to read, write and speak the languages whereas their exposure to Afrikaans and isiZulu might be more informal, and only be spoken.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Actually it works best if Charlene always speaks English to them and Albert always speaks French They are just learning to talk and 3 or 4 words for one object such as cup can delay speech.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

There are various models for raising bilingual (and multilingual) children and the way you mention is not necessarily the best. It depends on the family and what works for them.

I have not heard of several words for a single object causing a speech delay.

Personally, given that Charlene's French is a bit shaky, I would agree that sticking to English would be the best bet.

General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family Part 3: May 2015 -

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/6e51baa9

The article by Clyde Meela in the "Getit" magazine. Right scroll until you get to p 12-13. Pity they didn't use some newer pics.

Very nice, also honouring their mothers background. Also i understand when a child learns more languages at an early age, it's often easier to learn additional languages later in life :flowers: I'm sure that'll come in handy in their position

Yes, definitely younger you start a new language the easier you pick it up for most people. I taught English in Korea. I mainly taught kindergarten (4-5 year olds) but in the afternoon I had older students. The older kids were just starting to learn English, and I found the little kids to be more advanced. There were 3 year olds in another class. In Canada, you aren't even learning to read and write your first language until grade 1. In Korea they are learning in 2 languages by 3 in some families.

Prince Albert attended, alone, King Gustav 70th birthday, while his wife is again in Corse with their children. Sooner or later they will tell us the truth.
She is the Princess Consort and she is skippin her role, it is weird.

The truth about what exactly, she has kids and may have had something else to do.

I thought she had some sort of event for her foundation? It seems perfectly reasonable to me, people wold have only moaned more if Albert stayed at home just because Charlene had an event.

Prince Albert attended, alone, King Gustav 70th birthday, while his wife is again in Corse with their children. Sooner or later they will tell us the truth.
She is the Princess Consort and she is skippin her role, it is weird.

I agree. There was no reason why she could not have attended with her husband. The twins are not tiny babies anymore and indeed could have went to Sweden with them if she wanted. I think Albert looks stupid standing in that group picture on his own whilst everyone else is beside their husband or wife. After this I have no faith in her going to any of these kind of events in the future which prompts the question of why she took on the role of Princess of Monaco in the first place. What a weird set up this is.

(..)She IMO will disappear sooner or later. Maybe some appearences on National Day. But IMO people shouldn´t get used to her - then they will get used easier when she is gone....

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ How do you then explain the fact that PCharlene will become Regent should P Albert pass away before P Jacques is ready to rule?

^^^ How do you then explain the fact that PCharlene will become Regent should P Albert pass away before P Jacques is ready to rule?

She will be the regent of course..but then,there's the council of govt who will run the day to day of the Principality. Hope that possibility would still be too far,coz poor Jacques,thrust to a position far too young without enjoying the things his father did during his youth.Albert waited far too long to have a legitimate heir,kinda selfish imo.

Charlene is more happy now that she have kids. Before they were a gleam in her eye, she always appeared sad, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom