General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 3: May 2015 -December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interview of Prince Albert about Charlene and Jacques and Gabriella

/www.youtube.com/watch?v=abZz9kPREoc&list=PLW5qT4HIAd1apZJidcMwfjxEttEWJPEIE&index=8

According to the following article Prince Albert had dinner with Leonardo DiCaprio at The Grill in the Big Apple in New York City yesterday:

** dailymail article **

On Saturday 2 December, late afternoon, Princess Charlene, Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella came to support ASM Basketball, which was playing a match against the Chalon-sur-Saône team. The photo posted by the Palace.

Lovely!!

https://scontent.fath3-1.fna.fbcdn....=3478d190fe655c98b9ece054ce602acb&oe=5AD7068C
https://scontent.fath3-1.fna.fbcdn....=7fadca6b11878eecace0d71e2dbe518f&oe=5A9C97C1

Christmas Card!!!!!!!!

https://scontent.fath4-1.fna.fbcdn....=39158555084a1088d6f1575d012cbe9b&oe=5ABDCEF1
https://scontent.fath4-1.fna.fbcdn....=70f12cbe78551bfb0fe5ba21a7a44058&oe=5AC95405

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice photo

I believe that hereditary prince Jacques had a new hair cut, I like his hair like this

Lovely children

Ahh! The Princess in "distressed" jeans. Nice surprise outing for the family. Anyone knows the score?

So cute to see Jacques and Gabriella at the match - Jacques looks so grown up with his new hair cut! Especially with what I presume is Charlene's phone in hand :D
Gabriella's blouse is adorable, I just love that the collar has ladybirds on it.

Thanks,eya. They are too beautiful!

Beautiful christmas card with beautiful children, true christmas tree and an ancient sled

the kids ofcourse are very cute, but isn't that second pic the same one as last year? it seems familiar somehow...

It is, that's a bit strange. I've expected another photo from that photosession with Jacques and Gabriella, they surely made more than just this..

** Card 2017 **

Iceflower, I agree. I am disappointed. I also expected a recent photo. The difference in the twins between the 1st and 2nd photo is considerable.

No Iceflower,I received the christmas card of this year 2017
On the first page there is the photo of the twins on the slege under the christmas tree, inside in the page 2, there is the photo of the last year , it looks like a painting and on the page n3, there is the texte
You published only the photo of 2016 and not the photo of the twins taken this month on the first page which is very beautiful and the text of the wishes on the page3

The subject of the christmas card are Jacques Gabriella on the first page
as the palace published it on their page and the photo of the twins are recent Charlene published already a similar photo of her children under the christmas tree on her instagram and this photo taken this month.

https://www.facebook.com/palaismona...449344700945/1828545040491360/?type=3&theater

Photo of the christmas card posted by Princess Grace where there are only Prince Albert and princess Caroline in the snow, it is not new in Monaco where there are only the princely children on the christmas card

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the recent Christmas card photo is lovely - Jacques and Gabriella look like little cherubs as usual and I love Gabriella's mischievous smile. I do agree with those who have said that it would have been nice to have a more updated photo inside - maybe a photo of all four of the family in front of the Christmas tree. Young children grow so fast and it's clear that this is an old photo. It just seems a bit lazy (for want of a better word) to reuse photos and I especially like it when Christmas cards have a festive touch, obviously. I'm not criticising anyone in person but the photo itself.

The photo of the twins is recent, taken surely after the birthday of the children, the short hair of Jacques is prooving it , his first haircut was during the national fest , you don't remenber? you cannot have a more new photo.
But I am agree , I hoped a photo of the parents with the children on the card and it seems to be a mistake from the communication team to publish this painting of the photo of the last year , it would be better not to publish this photo, only the photo of the children and the wishes, this card was already given by the princess Charlene to the monegash people when she visited with P Albert the old persons at the home for old persons and they were very happy to receive this photo
On the photos of the other royals, the photos are not taken during december but in the summer or in other times.

But we were used to see the photos of the children at their birthday and more photos and even a video just before christmas and we are desappointed to see only 2 photos of the children under the christmas tree,but the comments on the page of the palace are a lotand all positives

The photo of the twins is recent, taken surely after the birthday of the children, the short hair of Jacques is prooving it , his first haircut was during the national fest , you don't remenber? you cannot have a more new photo.

Yes, I’m aware and I do remember, because I’m not talking about that photo - I’m talking about the photo inside the card that looks like it was taken a year ago.

I agree with you hereditary princess, I would have prefered that there would be an another photo inside the card or nothing, only the photo of the children , as I said you , it is a mistake of communication

No Iceflower,I received the christmas card of this year 2017
On the first page there is the photo of the twins on the slege under the christmas tree, inside in the page 2, there is the photo of the last year , it looks like a painting and on the page n3, there is the texte
You published only the photo of 2016 and not the photo of the twins taken this month on the first page which is very beautiful and the text of the wishes on the page3

You've misunderstood my post, I'm fully aware what I've posted - last year's Christmas card. I posted it so that we can compare last year's and this year's card, eya has shared a link to. I've only entitled it "2017" as it contains wishes for 2017, whereas this year's card contains wishes for "2018". That may have confused you.

Yes, I agree with you Iceflower.

The photo of the christmas card is beautiful but the photo of the painting of the photo of the last year was not useful as I said , it is a mistake of communication, it is a pity because the children , the christmastree and the old sledge are a true christmas card.

The fact they've added a painted photo of last year's card inside this year's card dosn't bother me. The picture of the twins on the sleigh is the main part on the front and it was only taken a few weeks ago. I think the Monaco family always do the best cards as they are always Christmas themed unlike some other royal families.

my sister who lived in Monaco heard that the photos sessions took place during the week following the national fest, the prince had still his mustache and the prince did not want to be not photographied with his mustache on the family photo because he knew that he would be still moked , they wanted to do a photo early at the beginning of the month of december but Gabriella fell and damaged her right eye, she had a eye of boxing man and after it was too late to do a chirstmas card in times , they also did not do birthday photos because Gabriella damaged her eye

:previous:That sounds perfectly reasonable. Sometimes things happen and you just have to do the best you can. At least they got the very nice new photo of the twins to share with everyone.

I agree with you hereditary princess, I would have prefered that there would be an another photo inside the card or nothing, only the photo of the children , as I said you , it is a mistake of communication

I know, I was just confirming the mistake ? Nothing to worry about.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom