The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #341  
Old 01-28-2014, 02:32 PM
LadyGabrielle's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: kapaa, United States
Posts: 1,166
I agree. I keep thinking that they better get on with it and have a child before they get older. It has been a while now since the marriage and she has become more comfortable in her role and I would think they are ready for the next step. What is the hold up I wonder?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #342  
Old 01-28-2014, 02:38 PM
Dman's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 8,275
Well, Princess Charlene has publically stated that she's not putting any pressure on herself to have a baby. She said that it will happen when it happens. I just wish them well.
__________________

__________________
"If you are always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be."

Dr. Maya Angelou
Reply With Quote
  #343  
Old 01-31-2014, 04:48 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 469
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this article from a local magazine. The article is predominantly about a local photographer and make-up artist who did the make-up for Princess Charlene when she attended her brother's wedding last year.

Get It East January 2014
Get It Online | Lifestyle, Entertainment, Shopping & Fashion Magazines - Joburg East, February 2014 issue, Page 13

(Moderator: if this is posted or linked incorrectly please remove it )
Reply With Quote
  #344  
Old 02-02-2014, 05:25 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 28,102
.

The French car television show "Automoto" has been recorded in Monaco and will be shown this evening at 10:10 pm on French TF1. Prince Albert shows some of his and the familiy's cars in it:




** Pic ** pp gallery: Albert de Monaco ouvre les portes de son garage à Denis Brogniart **
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Reply With Quote
  #345  
Old 02-04-2014, 08:37 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Waterford, United States
Posts: 1,098
About Albert's looks- his face is very much like that of his extremely beautiful mother. Younger women aren't likely to find him very attractive because of his sparse hair, but his face is handsome.
Reply With Quote
  #346  
Old 02-04-2014, 11:24 PM
C4A's Avatar
C4A C4A is offline
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Posts: 312
Ladongas, I agree with you. And when he smiles in that special way that lights up his face, I think he's quite attractive.
Reply With Quote
  #347  
Old 02-05-2014, 05:26 AM
redtulip's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladongas View Post
About Albert's looks- his face is very much like that of his extremely beautiful mother. Younger women aren't likely to find him very attractive because of his sparse hair, but his face is handsome.
I agree; I can definitely see Grace's features on Albert, and yes, she was a beautiful lady.
Reply With Quote
  #348  
Old 02-05-2014, 11:10 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 1,417
Albert was as beautiful as Grace as a child. He would still be good looking if he took better care of himself.
Reply With Quote
  #349  
Old 02-05-2014, 02:22 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: katonah, United States
Posts: 2,582
Of the three children of princess Grace, only Caroline has retained her early beauty. Stephanie was lovely as a youngster, but the sun and heavy smoking really took a toll on her look. Albert was always the least attractive of the 3, and that was before he lost his hair and developed the silhouette of a pregnant woman . I doubt Charlene would have looked twice, had he not been HSH.
Reply With Quote
  #350  
Old 02-05-2014, 02:49 PM
melina premiere's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sassenage, France
Posts: 2,236
Prince Albert is the one who looks like his mother and the family kelly, he has the wonderful smile of her mother. Albert was a very handsome man when he was younger. It is a shame he took weights as many members of the family Grimaldi. as prince Rainier, cousine Mélanie and Camille the daughter of Stéphanie.

it is not fair to say that Charlene would not have looked if he had not been Prince of Monaco. There is also other things who make a man attractive as a charming man carefully and so.. When we saw the photos of Albert and Charlene, they are in love, love makes blind.
Reply With Quote
  #351  
Old 02-06-2014, 03:12 AM
redtulip's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter View Post
Of the three children of princess Grace, only Caroline has retained her early beauty. Stephanie was lovely as a youngster, but the sun and heavy smoking really took a toll on her look. Albert was always the least attractive of the 3, and that was before he lost his hair and developed the silhouette of a pregnant woman . I doubt Charlene would have looked twice, had he not been HSH.
I agree with every little bit of this post! - I do like what I know of Charlene and she looks like a class act, but I also think her decision to marry Albert was the result of a compromise of priorities in her life.
Reply With Quote
  #352  
Old 02-06-2014, 03:47 AM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 3,380
There is/was a very interesting thread witg theme "would she/he fall if he/she was not royal"?
I doubt we could reply, because a person is who is, including his royal identity, which determines his caracter. A non royal Felipe/Frederic/Victoria would have the same appearance, but not the same caracter, so we do not know if Letizia/Mary/Daniel would be attracted by this other caracter.
To go back to Pcs Albert, he is not anymore a flashing beauty, but he might be a charming person, who knows Charlene's criteria?
Reply With Quote
  #353  
Old 02-06-2014, 04:29 AM
redtulip's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 350
Nobody knows the reasons for anybody's actions, and for way too many people their own actions remain alien throughout their lives.

I find Albert was very attractive in his younger years. And we all grow older with the years.

I would have reservations about any man having two children with two different women, doing his best to deny his paternity and not spending time with his children. I see no reason not to apply the same logic to Albert.
Reply With Quote
  #354  
Old 02-06-2014, 04:46 AM
melina premiere's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sassenage, France
Posts: 2,236
Redtulip, saying that the kiss on the heliport is official and untrue, it shows at contrary a lot of love , and many wives would like to be kissed like this by their husband and I am sure it could be also you because repeating Albert is ugly Charlene is unhappy since 2 days ago shows that that you are jealous.

KUVAT: Monacon Charlene ja Albert hempeinä pussailemassa - Uutiset - Viihde - MTV.fi

You say that you like Charlene but you say also that if he would not be a prince, she has not looked at him.

We could say this for Kate who entered in the same universitat and wore a transparent dress to attract him. William is not handsome
We could say it for Mathilde of Belgium, Maxima or Princess Caroline who married Ernst August, if he was not HRH she had not also look him because she wanted the title of couse, it is not true.

There is also other things which attract two persons other the beauty there are in the royalty princes or princesses who are not attractive but they met somebody who love them.

I find what you are saying childish and not mature.
Reply With Quote
  #355  
Old 02-06-2014, 04:57 AM
redtulip's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 350
If that's what it takes to float your boat, so be it.
Reply With Quote
  #356  
Old 02-06-2014, 05:00 AM
melina premiere's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sassenage, France
Posts: 2,236
Albert had 2 children that he recognized, what King Albert did not do , Prince bernhard of nederlands who recogniezd his girls in a tape after his death or King Juan carlos or perhaps other.

Albert met his children but in privat, we have a photo of him with Jazmin Grace and Charlene. it shows that Charlene is confortable with the children of Albert. These two children could live without working all their life.

Albert was 48 whan he met Charlene, He could not live like a monk, he was a man,
saying this is childish and not mature.

First you say that he is ugly, after Charlene is unhappy and she would never look at him if he was not a prince and now you critic his life.

As we say, if you were liking Charlene you would agree Albert .

If you don't like Albert, don't come on the board of Albert and Charlene board and read the events of Beautiful princes and princesses who live in a fairy tale.
Reply With Quote
  #357  
Old 02-06-2014, 06:09 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 28,102


Sharing and comparing differing opinions is good and often quite rewarding,
but please remember to stay respectful towards each other!
For personal exchanges please use the PM method instead! Thank you!
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Reply With Quote
  #358  
Old 02-06-2014, 12:24 PM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 3,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
Redtulip, saying that the kiss on the heliport is official and untrue, it shows at contrary a lot of love , and many wives would like to be kissed like this by their husband and I am sure it could be also you because repeating Albert is ugly Charlene is unhappy since 2 days ago shows that that you are jealous.

KUVAT: Monacon Charlene ja Albert hempeinä pussailemassa - Uutiset - Viihde - MTV.fi

You say that you like Charlene but you say also that if he would not be a prince, she has not looked at him.

We could say this for Kate who entered in the same universitat and wore a transparent dress to attract him. William is not handsome
We could say it for Mathilde of Belgium, Maxima or Princess Caroline who married Ernst August, if he was not HRH she had not also look him because she wanted the title of couse, it is not true.

There is also other things which attract two persons other the beauty there are in the royalty princes or princesses who are not attractive but they met somebody who love them.

I find what you are saying childish and not mature.
I agree to all you said, except one point: William is very handsome!
Reply With Quote
  #359  
Old 02-06-2014, 06:30 PM
redtulip's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyS View Post
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this article from a local magazine. The article is predominantly about a local photographer and make-up artist who did the make-up for Princess Charlene when she attended her brother's wedding last year.

Get It East January 2014
Get It Online | Lifestyle, Entertainment, Shopping & Fashion Magazines - Joburg East, February 2014 issue, Page 13

(Moderator: if this is posted or linked incorrectly please remove it )
Thank you for posting the links! They make for an interesting read.
Reply With Quote
  #360  
Old 02-16-2014, 04:10 AM
melina premiere's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sassenage, France
Posts: 2,236
photos of Albert and Charlene at Sotchi and at the stadium Louis II during the soccer Monaco and Paris Siant germain last sunday published by 'Closer' and that we did not see on any galleries

Charlène de Monaco et Albert, amoureux et ultra souriants dans Closer (photo)
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
prince albert ii, princess charlene


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
General News & Information: Prince Albert & Princess Charlene 1: July 2011 - Feb.2012 iceflower Current Events Archive 843 03-01-2012 03:38 AM
General News & Information for Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock Zonk Current Events Archive 459 07-01-2011 12:13 PM




Popular Tags
abdication belgium best outfit carl philip crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events death fashion fashion poll funeral germany grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri infanta leonor infanta sofia jordan king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander letizia luxembourg maxima nobility official visit ottoman picture of the week poland president gauck president hollande president komorowski prince carl philip prince daniel prince floris prince henrik princess aimee princess ariane princess astrid princess catharina-amalia princess madeleine princess mary princess mette-marit princess of asturias queen fabiola queen letizia queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sonja royal royal fashion sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague visit wedding willem-alexander



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:32 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2015
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]