General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 3: May 2015 -December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 3: May 2015 -December 2017

MonacoGrimaldiArms.gif

ACmonogram.jpg

Welcome to Part 3 of the thread for General News & Information about Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Family!

The old thread can be found here:

** General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family Part 2: March 2012 - May 2015 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

The princely couple will not be present to the wedding of Prince Carl Philip
Prince Albert will be present at Baku to day for the opening of the exibition of princess Grace and to other events in this country
Charlene will preside to the tv ffestival to morrow

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Hola P. Albert gave an interview to Nice Matin where he speaks about his role as a father claiming he belives in his marriage in his children and in their baptism. He says the babies are very good except when they're hungry. They begin to move a lot, they can already almost crawl, they're very active, curious and smiling all the time. His Hignness also say that Gabriella seems to be calmer and Jacques seems to be more active and even though the Prince doesn't have all the time he'd like to be with them, whenever he has the chance he gives them the bottle and change their diapers...

Alberto de Mónaco, entre biberones y pañales, se confiesa feliz en su papel de padre

Alberto de Mónaco, entre biberones y pañales, se confiesa feliz en su papel de padre

:previous: Thanks lazuli, I cannot wait to see the twins again.:p I am hoping their parents will make a Balcony appearance with them at some point during the 10th Anniversary celebrations!;)

Prince Albert gave an interview about his 10 years of reign to the ' face à la presse' program, he spoke about Gabriella and Jacques

He said: ' they are vey in collusion , they are always smiling and they are for the good air in Roc Agel because it is very hot in Monao now.

During the summer, Albert and Charlene are spending the summer in Roc Agel. I hope that the babies will come back to be with their parents at the coktail of july 10th to receive the gift from the people of Monaco for their bapeme.

Prince Albert gave an interview about his 10 years of reign to the ' face à la presse' program, he spoke about Gabriella and Jacques

He said: ' they are vey in collusion , they are always smiling and they are for the good air in Roc Agel because it is very hot in Monao now.

During the summer, Albert and Charlene are spending the summer in Roc Agel. I hope that the babies will come back to be with their parents at the coktail of july 10th to receive the gift from the people of Monaco for their bapeme.
Oh yes let's hope it, it is always a joy to see them !:)

Oh, I love that..."they are very in collusion" just like twins should be!:lol:

I am also happy to hear that they are in the refuge of Roc Agel away from Monaco. Considering that they are such fair little ones the intense heat might not be so good for them.

I do hope they will make an appearance during the Anniversary celebrations this month!

Thanks for posting, melina. What a warm and loving tribute to his wife! Just a pity there had to be video of the British RF in there!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Why? Is there a problem with the British Royal Family?

It just doesn't fit into an article about the Monaco Royals...do you write an article about apples and put a picture of a banana in there??

It just doesn't fit into an article about the Monaco Royals...do you write an article about apples and put a picture of a banana in there??

Well, they're all fruit! ? ?

Sweet. Great that she's got them into the water so early, babies are so natural at this age.

That's obviously the current favourite video.

Ouch! Apparently there is some controversy going on over here in italy, which concerns prince Albert's foundation. When the prince was in italy he attended a charity for the victims of the flood in Genoa.. and it is claimed noone paid the restaurant for the catering etc. From the articles it seems that Prince Albert's fondation in italy was responsible for it but when the lawyer of the restaurant tried to contact them, he received no answer!

From "La Repubblica"
https://translate.google.it/transla...tta_la_denuncia-120541407/&edit-text=&act=url

another article

https://translate.google.it/transla...nuncia-il-principe-alberto/2015/08/07/168890/

Yikes. Hopefully it's just an oversight and it will be corrected quickly.

Princess Charlene is seen enjoying some friendly company aboard a mega yacht in the South of France.

I have been trying to log in to the link, but for some reason I cannot see the pictures. Please can you help? Thank-you

:previous:

The link you can see in rchainho's signature was not meant to be a link to the pictures she has mentioned. It's a link to a private forum she is a member of :flowers:

She looks like she's having fun but what is she wearing? She looks absolutely ridiculous! Were the twins on holiday with her, do we know?

No need to bring the twins with her, Roc Agel is near La Turbie in France and at it takes only 30 minutes to go to the little cricks on the crickes of Nice or Menton or other towns on the South of France

There will be the pic nic for the monegash people where P Albert and P Charlene use to attend will be on august 28th 2015

SUP is great fun, once you master the technique! It is also becoming very popular everywhere.

It looks like a dress/wrap and she's dropped the upper part down over the lower part in some of the pics. I do like the colours in her swimsuit. Thanks for sharing!

:previous: It's a great core strength builder. Look at her abs! And I love the suit - it shows off her physique without being at all revealing. She's becoming a great role model for a modern Mom/woman with influence/wife.

General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family Part 3: May 2015 -

She looks absolutely fantastic and in such great shape... WOW! Mostly, she looks happy and relaxed -- and that's all that matters. ??

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Hi! - I don't want to interrupt the discussion, but I have a question: Albert and Charlene married like the most do, a civil marriage and one with priests... But why the first one? Albert is head of a real state and as such he enjoys immunity. He can't be sued in the worst case (, which we hope will not happen)! Has anybody an answer to this puzzle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom