Engagement of Prince Albert II to Miss Charlene Wittstock

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY!!! :D Did I miss something? Where's a good pic of the ring???

Wow, I'm surprised!:eek:
I thought Prince Albert would never marry and
that Andrea will be Heir to the Throne. :wub:

Nevertheless, Congratulations Prince Albert and Charlene! :valentine1:
They do look a like already. :D

Prince Albert deserves a lovely partner, to support and love him.

Certainly, another Royal Wedding to look forward to. :wub:

I know I am being picky, but are there pictures of the ring face on, and not just the side. I would love to see the top. And read all the specifics. I am just a little nosey.

I hope the wedding will take place already this year. October-november? -))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha....she is one lucky lady :) now i hope people will finally stop bashing her

No my dear, NOW people will bash her, because she will become a Princess. Before she was just the poor eternal fiancee.

No my dear, NOW people will bash her, because she will become a Princess. Before she was just the poor eternal fiancee.
And don't forget the speculations about an heir.....something to look forward to.

Well it now seems so obvious why Charlene attended Victoria and Daniel's wedding! I'm so glad Albert has got engaged at long last, although I'm not sure I've got the strength at the moment to stay up all night reading through another wedding thread!

I do like the official photograph of Albert and Charlene.

I cannot remember the last time a royal head of state got married - was King Carl Gustav the last one?

ohh...right..thanks..they will give her No credit when she becomes princess...what will she be doing...she cant do things that PG did ...they will only compare...so how about starting something new?

Finally , I wish them all the luck of the world and I hope that he will be happier than his sisters! I can't wait for the wedding !

No people will bash Charlene because she isn't Grace and not what they consider to be a suitable wife for Albert (hence the posts about how they had to do it, they don't look happy, etc.). But guess what....Albert apparently thinks she has the qualities to be the HSH Princesss of Monaco.

I know everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion about Charlene, the Grimaldi's, Albert, etc. BUT can't we at least allow them ONE day to celebrate and ENJOY their engagement?

I want to know more of Charlene Wittstock. :)
I hope there's a good Biography of her Online.

Omg, I just saw the email in my inbox and immediately came here! :)

So so HAPPY ~ love is in the air ~ literally! I'm still on a high from Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden's wedding to Prince Daniel. At least once a day I have to play his speech to Victoria, as well as certain moments at the concert, and of course the wedding itself. *smile*

Lol, this is the most I have ever posted despite being a member for 6 years, and reading the board at least once a week religiously. And now I have egg on my face from posting to Princess Diana's Royal Wedding thread last week, wherein I stated something to the effect that such a fairytale wedding only happens once in a lifetime, though I was crossing my fingers & hoping with all my heart that it would happen again during my lifetime. And tada it did happen again with Victoria & Daniel! *cheers*

It seems too good to be true, now it's Albert & Charlene's turn!!!!! I'm so excited ~ Princess Diana, Princess Caroline (& her daughter), and Crown Princess Victoria have always been my favorites, the ones I try to keep track of ~ and now Princess Caroline's brother is getting married. Ah, I was just remarking to my eldest sister this past weekend how much Prince Albert has impressed me with his jovial laid-back attitude at the concert to Victoria & Daniel, and how he seemed so kind & friendly, which reminded me of his father Prince Rainier. And the look on Miss Wittstock's face when Victoria was saying her vows to Daniel was exquisite. Couldn't be happier, couldn't be happier...

Now I have to find out all I can on Miss Wittstock ~ her age, her background, siblings?, et al ~ the only thing I know is that she's been with Albert for a few years and she was an Olympic swimmer.

I'm dying to know what part Caroline's children will play in the wedding? Alexandra perhaps a flower girl? Charlotte a bridesmaid? And of course Stephanie's little one perhaps a flower girl as well? I'm soooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cheers everyone* :)

Does anyone know if Charlene has siblings? I haven't heard.

My dad wondered if the diamonds in the ring came from South Africa. That would be neat and very appropriate if they did.

Ok these are the rumors in the french press!

* Wedding in november this year
* Big official engagement party before the end of july

damn this wedding better not be on my birthday :( that would rain on my parade

A wedding in November? :ermm: The people I know in Monaco are saying early next year. A spring wedding. ;) :flowers:

A wedding in November? :ermm: The people I know in Monaco are saying early next year. A spring wedding. ;) :flowers:
Wedding in november is only a rumour! Not convinced about it because it would be better for a spring or summer wedding! We'll see:flowers:

Personnaly I'm fed up about this constant search of Pcs Grace on CW. Out of being both blond, there is NOTHING of Princess Grace on CW, and why it has to be?

Albert is not marrying his mother, he is marrying another person, with a completely different personnality. For his own reasons (whatever would be, love, passion, cold analysis, or friensdhip, etc etc) he thinks CW is the suitable woman for him. This is perfect. Why we are searching to have another Princess Grace? Princess Grace was a magnificent Princess, but another woman with completely different skills could be also absolutely perfect in her role.
CPs Mary and CPs Maxima are both perfect in their roles, but being different caracters, why CW has to be another Grace, in order to succeed???

Wow, what a great news! I'm so excited! Another wedding. I can't belive it! Finaly had happend.
Congratulations!

OMG! Wow! Holy Cow!

I am another one who thought Prince Albert would never get married. I believed he would be a bachelor his entire life.

This is awesome! Congrats to the couple!

This is fantastic news and i am so glad that Albert and Charlene are engaged. Looking forward to the wedding and hopefully a new era in Monaco.

Thank Goodness! :D I had given up on old Albert. Super classy to wait until after Victoria's wedding. :flowers:

NO. WAY.

You know, I thought something was a brewin when she was at VnD's wedding but I was thoroughly convinced he would never marry. So happy for the two of them!!!! Yay, another royal wedding.

Hmmm ..... :ermm: ???

Either I'm completely dumb or there still isn't an official statement on the Grimaldis homepage. :confused:

But then again .... this homepage always confuses me. :wacko:

No people will bash Charlene

AMEN to that. I am sick of snarky sniping jealous remarks about Miss Wittstock. Congrats to both of them. I wish for them every happiness. She must be special, or he would not bring her into Monaco or his family.

Does anyone know if Charlene has siblings? I haven't heard.

My dad wondered if the diamonds in the ring came from South Africa. That would be neat and very appropriate if they did.

I have seen her with her brother (don't know his name) at Monaco functions. I am sure that the ring is from SA - all the more sentimental for Charlene!

Last edited by a moderator:
Princesse Charlene de Monaco. Not bad. :)
Her name means independent woman. She will be a really amazing bride. So beautiful. I´m happy for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom