The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-10-2015, 07:22 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy100 View Post
Who are the ladies in matching outfits with the babies, nannies?
Most likely the nannies. They arrived with the babies and carried them when needed.

Charlene's outfit looks like its from the Christian Dior Couture Spring 2015 collection
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Old 05-10-2015, 07:24 AM
Nobility

I've never seen Charlene happier!

Old 05-10-2015, 07:27 AM
Majesty

these babies are just so cute. how adorable, and how alert they were! albert and charlene can be proud of their two adorable children.

i read online they were dressed in baby dior.

and doesn't charlene look absolutely superb?! so does gabriella's godmother in that beautiful white and red dress.

i noticed Camilla, Duchess of Castro, in the crowd.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 05-10-2015, 07:29 AM
Serene Highness

I logged out of the Monaco channel for a minute and now I can't get back in, it says the page is down. Can anyone direct me to another link ASAP!
Old 05-10-2015, 07:31 AM
Serene Highness

A beautiful event!

Jacques and Gabriella are adorable. Jacques looks like his mum if I remember her childhood pictures correctly. Gabriella's rosy cheeks and pacifier with her name on are the cutest.

And don't you just melt when brother and sister interact.
Mum and Dad look so in love with their twins.
But the same dressed nannies freak me out, they look like they come from a sect :-)

I liked it too that Charlene held the heir and Albert the eldest. And now I'll stop whining about that :-)

I love Gabriella's monogram. I hadn't thought about it before but it's a sweet reminder of the grandmother that shares her initial.

Aunt Caroline, godmother Nerine Pienaar and Beatrice Borromeo are my top 3 of best dressed guests.
Too bad Charlotte was the only Grimaldi cousin that didn't attend.
Old 05-10-2015, 07:31 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
I logged out of the Monaco channel for a minute and now I can't get back in, it says the page is down. Can anyone direct me to another link ASAP!
Watch live: Prince Albert and Princess Charlene of Monaco baptise their twins - hellomagazine.com
Old 05-10-2015, 07:37 AM
Majesty

i think i'm hearing charlene greeting the people in english
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 05-10-2015, 07:48 AM
Nobility

I'd actually say Charlene is warm and super friendly!
Old 05-10-2015, 08:02 AM
Aristocracy

Lovely event!
The babies are simply adorable, their interaction was so cute!
Their parents look so happy and proud and to see them greeting all the happy and cheering people in the streets of Monaco was so great!
Old 05-10-2015, 08:04 AM
Serene Highness

Will the ceremony in Throne Room be televised?
Old 05-10-2015, 08:07 AM
Nobility

The ceremony was absolutely touching!!! I really enjoyed everything and I must admit that my tears fell down during the live broadcast.

The babies are so adorable and cute...Charlene was so elegant and perfect.

I feel so happy having the chance of watching this historical event!!!
Old 05-10-2015, 08:13 AM
Majesty

Princess Caroline looked stunning and so of course did Princess Charlene. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

The twins have filled out nicely, I think they will both be very fair. They are very calm and alert. I LOL'd when they started giggling and playing with one another during the ceremony...awesome!

Lovely that that Jacques and Gabriella received the Apostolic Blessing of Pope Francis during the Mass.

I was very disappointed not to see Charlotte.

The difference between Princess Bride Charlene and Princess Mom Charlene is simply astonishing. She has always been elegant and beautiful but becoming a mother has given her a radiance that is wonderful to see.

The Principality was shown in full effect today....sunshine, crowds, cobbled streets, ancient, elegant Palais Princier on the Rock.

Perfect day!
Old 05-10-2015, 08:15 AM
Serene Highness

Some good pictures in Hola:
El Bautizo Real de Jacques y Gabriella de Mónaco

Princess Charlene's smile is simply gorgeous. She was positively giddy and almost had a skip in her step as she left the church.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:23 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm View Post
A beautiful event!

Jacques and Gabriella are adorable. Jacques looks like his mum if I remember her childhood pictures correctly. Gabriella's rosy cheeks and pacifier with her name on are the cutest.

And don't you just melt when brother and sister interact.
Mum and Dad look so in love with their twins.
But the same dressed nannies freak me out, they look like they come from a sect :-)

I liked it too that Charlene held the heir and Albert the eldest. And now I'll stop whining about that :-)

I love Gabriella's monogram. I hadn't thought about it before but it's a sweet reminder of the grandmother that shares her initial.

Aunt Caroline, godmother Nerine Pienaar and Beatrice Borromeo are my top 3 of best dressed guests.
Too bad Charlotte was the only Grimaldi cousin that didn't attend.
I wondered why Albert and Charlene were holding the babies so they were looking away from each other. But seeing them interact later it made sense because everyone would have been too busy going Awwwww how sweet!!!!! during the Service, that the Service itself would have been disrupted and for those online, rendered irrelevant.

But my, wasn't they both wriggly little worms at times. I read the Baptismal gowns were made by Dior, and if that was true then they never got the 411 that silk and satin under Baptismal gowns make for slippery babies. Ooops!

I totally agree with you best dressed ladies, Charlene herself being absolutely gorgeous and I loved her white crocheted gloves, so well fitted and perfectly finishing her ensemble.

My only gripe was Albert obviously only put his own sunnies in his pocket and poor Charlene looked temporarily dazzled. But the walk from the Cathedral was magical. Both Albert and Charlene were kissing so many people, shaking hands, stopping for photos and they looked so happy it was a joy to watch.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:23 AM
Gentry

I totally agree with you. It looked as if both of them were drunk with happiness. I have never seen Charlene so beautiful and perfectly at ease. Wonderful, wonderful family. May God and the Virgin Mother protect the 4 of them throughout all their lives.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:33 AM
Royal Highness

Princess Charlene beautiful, sympathetic, happy and elegance.

Nanny was not tall hygiene. The cover of the baby fell to the ground several times. Baby nanny sucked his hand.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:33 AM
Serene Highness

The full video of the baptism:
Old 05-10-2015, 08:37 AM
Courtier

Oh, wow, what a truly wonderful day. The footage was amazing. The babies are adorable.

Can Charlene get any lovelier. ? She looked truly stunning. Such a beautiful outfit and I love how she wore her hair.

They are such proud and happy parents.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:46 AM
Serene Highness

I stand corrected. That is the son of Chris LeVine. However I am pretty certain that he is a III and not a "Junior"

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Tags
christening, christening of prince jacques, christening of princess gabriella, monaco christening, monaco royals, prince albert, princess charlene