Prince Albert, Princess Charlene & Family Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i dont know why they didnt release so far any pic of her childhood via online (cause i heard theres a book somewhere that contains her early life pics right?!).
cant wait to see them, i bet she was really cute and pretty (and not with a masculine arms because its the cause of swimming on her teens days)

There are photos of Charlene Wittstock on the book of Christiane Stahl, I saw them, Charlene was very cute, one in Balawayo, she was 2 , one with her mother and her small brother I think she was perhaps 4 or five and one other whith the entire family, her father, her mother and the two brothers at south Africa, she must be 10 or 11, she had normal shoulders.There are photos of her mother who is very beautiful, she looked like a little to the Pricess Grace at her weddind day and the family of Lynette family, there are photos of the grandparents of Charlene(side of her mother, I do not know if they are yet alive), there are photos of Charlene when she was a swimming girl , whith her friends and a photo of Prince Albert, Charlene with the father of Charlene I do not know when it was taken, I think it was in the year 2007, and there is a photo of Charlene with Prince Albert in the garden of Roc Agel where they are very relaxed, I think you can find this book, the title is Albert the other prince, it is the second edition

Lovely pictures.

Regardless of some opinions, she's the one PA chose. so get over it!

Are there pictures of her with her family?

there are no photos on the family on Match, there was a litle photo on the family Wittstock during the mile mare race in South Africa, when Charlene was there for a social swimming. But to day there is a very small interview of the father of Charlene on the times of South Africa.
There are three photos of Charlene Photos when she was young, she is with her mother in the serie of photos on the site palais princier de monaco, in the list Charlene wittstock
At the end of the book of Christiane Stalh,there is a photo where we see the prince Albert with the father of Charlene and Charlene, there is a photo of the grandparents of Charlene;
I think we will soon see the family with the wedding closer,

Like Furstin Taxis posted, I too had never seen the photos before, so my apologies to Amely for not seeing the gorgeous pics you posted in February. :)

Though a member for 7 years (and a lurker for many years before finally posting), I don't visit TRF on a daily basis, in fact truth be told sometimes I go months and even up to year without visiting, therefore I'm unaware of pics that may have been posted before, such as in this case.

However, now that the Prince of Monaco is finally getting married, and to the exquisite Charlene Wittstock, I'm back, lol! :cool: :lol:

Can't wait to see more pics of Charlene, such as the ones Amely posted a couple of months ago, and perhaps some of her as a child and a teen? But more than all else I'm anxiously awaiting pics of her as a bride!!!!!! :flowers:

I should have added the direct link to the pics, there were several members
who kindly shared some with us, Nathalie Cox had found them in a great HQ
size, check out this post for example :flowers:

Is it me or does it look like Charlene's face is pulled...if you look at her recent photos at the Rolex ceremony you will see her smiling and where her eye is you will see stretch lines going from her eye to her hairline, weird.

Oh yea, she was in NY recently for a dinner on her behalf at the Lion resteraunt in Manhattan, did any see any photos?

As I posted to Rosana in another forum ~ perception is nine tenths reality ~ therefore each one of us is going to have a different view of Charlene, not only her appearance. And that of course will be partly based on whether we like her or not.

And as I do, like her, I honestly don't see any signs of facelift, botox, et al. But as the old saying goes ~ if one's looking for the worse in someone, you'll find it. And the reverse is true as well ~ if you look for the good in one, you will find it! :)

I think Charlene was pretty before and she is beautiful now. The first time I saw her was at Will n Kate's wedding and I didn't know who she was but thought that she was so beautiful.

I have never seen pics of him when he was a young man until now!He was very handsome!

Here is Charlene as a young girl:

Pic Pic2

She was so cute!

Last edited:
You can see where she get her looks, her mother was extremely beautiful when this photograph was taken.

Here is Charlene as a young girl:

Pic Pic2

She was so cute!
I think Charlene looked like a tomboy as a child, and she probably was a tomboy girl. Her mother though was a real beauty.

Thes photos do not show a tomboy, as you say, but a cutty child with her mother and brother, and the other , achild in a garden, where is the tomboy?

:previous:

The pics were originally made for the British Tatler magazine in 2010 - so Princess Charlene was not a princess yet :flowers:

All other pics from that photosession can be found here!

Unseen pics of Charlene's holidays in Malibu

- as they are already two months old (taken on June 24) I post them here instead of in her current events thread:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gallery **

It is the birthday of princess Charlene. i found this photo on a french site;
this photo was taken in 2000 at the Mare Nostrum swimming races, Charlene at that times, charlene Wittstock won the gold medal and she received the golden medal on the podium and a branch of flowers offered by Prince Albert. A historic photo.

http://www.petitmonegasque.fr/picts/prince/charlene-remporte-200m-dos.jpg

I found to day a photo of Charlene small girl playing in the sand

http://www.petitmonegasque.fr/picts/prince/charlene-petite-fille-garcon-manque.jpg

other photo found on a site for the birthday of Princess Charlene

http://www.petitmonegasque.fr/picts/prince/charlene-bebe.jpg

And a photo with her daddy

http://www.petitmonegasque.fr/picts/prince/charlene-avec-pere.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pic, melina p. This is the occasion when Albert and Charlene first met. I am curious what made the Prince notice her among all the other swimmers at that meet...

Back
Top Bottom