Prince Albert, Princess Charlene & Family Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Listening to a stylist / hair stylist is one thing, but having surgery done on one's body is quite another. No stylist can decide such a procedure on behalf of his/her client.

I very much hope that CW made up her own mind about these rather invasive procedures, and didn't let herself be influenced in any way.

Looking at those photos posted by Elly C everything Ms. Wittstock did enhanced her appearance. Her smile, nose and bosom are not outrageous, but make her stunning. I don't know what woman wouldn't have done it too make herself better for herself, husband to be, and the public.

I also read in Wikipedia that she studied languages, history or Monaco and converted to Catholicism. I think she has been improving her mind as well. Charlene is taking her role as Princess of Monaco very seriously. Not just in appearance. Keep evolving Ms. Wittstock!:flowers:

i think I preferred her look before she started trying too hard to look like a "princess"....I wonder if she went to a Starmakers equivalent ?

Yeah, she looked like more natural...well, she looks good now, but she was more attractive before.

I concur, i hope she doensn't do anymore "enhancements".

An unusual gallery of pics
Gallery
(I laughed when I saw the shots of Charlene & Albert walking along the beach because up to now we've only seen the cropped versions)

Haha, Charlene obviously doesn't want to look at those men... :lol:
Thanks for the gallery,it's a great one :flowers:

Very jolly - and amusing.....
I wish, though, he'd do something about his "protuberance"....

Prettier Smile BEFORE!!

Getty ( February 2009)

CWs smile was LOTS nicer before she had all the work done to even them out. It was natural and suited her face. Now her smile might be even, but definitley not as pretty as before ... see this pic!:sad:

Evangeline

Getty ( February 2009)

CWs smile was LOTS nicer before she had all the work done to even them out. It was natural and suited her face. Now her smile might be even, but definitley not as pretty as before ... see this pic!:sad:

Evangeline
Yes,agree,now her smile is somehow unnatural,like she tries to be Princess Grace

I think what a lot of people are forgetting here is that she has had stylists from the time of her first ball. I think she has a say what she likes but the styliest show and tell her what they feel is appropriate. Even her makeup and hairstyliest tell her what they feel is appropriate. Regarding her facial and breast transformation, I hope that was her choice and not others telling her what she should have done.

She is recently quoted as saying she borrowed that green dress, painted her own nails red and did her own hair an hour before that Red Cross Ball. What stylist was involved in that?? Funny thing, I thought she looked very natural and nice that year!! The rest of the time, she looks like a stiff piece of cardboard. She knows her own body well enough and looks great when she does herself up .. natural and her own beauty shines. Hope they all learn to work within that!:ohmy:

Engagement goodwill...well I think some people have given her the benefit of "goodwill" but if what is said on this board is an example of goodwill....I would hate to see the badwill.:ermm:

I think once they have their first child, the criticisms will ebb because as in much of Europe, they will then be insulting a future heir's mother which does not bode well.

Last edited by a moderator:
My mother bought the book of Christiane Stahl wrote "AlbertII, the othe prince", it is a second book she made with a chapter about Charlene Wittstock, and the end of the book, there are photos of Charlene we never saw, Photos of Charlene when she was a young girl wthe her mummy and brothers and father, photos whith her friend at Durban, photos when she was at the olympics games at Sidney with friends at the day of the woman , there are photos of Charlene's mother family, the photo of Lynette Wittstock the day of her weedding, there is a photo of Prince Albert, Charlene and Mickael, the father of Charlene together but I do not know where it was taken.I do not know why they were not published?

What do you mean with "I do not know why they were not published?", melina premiere?
If they are in that book, they actually are published, or do you mean it was strange that
they didn't appear elsewhere, on the internet or in magazines? I guess the pictures were
exclusively released for that book and simply haven't been copied from that yet.
I've seen that this second edition is on sale since December 2nd only, so it's not circulating
for long yet.

Yes, it is a new book my mother bought a week ago, she read it when I visited her yesterday, she show me the photos, they are very interessant, I thought they were already published on newspapers. I never saw them. Now I think like you that the pictures are exclusively released for that book, I think they will be soon publishedon internet or in newspapers

Her style makeover has been incredible...it's nice to see that she can play with her look and be a little over the top. It's almost expected in Monaco to have the glamour, which is a nice change. Very old-school.

I don't know what VF tried to do with the first photo...but the last two are nice.
The first pic is CW being photographed as a vamp and which tends to make CW appear languorous and not herself. jmo.. . This does not suit her.at all. I have to agree.
Glamour does not suit her either.Cw is best when natural and wholesome.Also I am not certain the camera loves her and that she is photogenic. I would think that in person she is far better looking.I say this because we keep getting an abstruse portrait of this lady from her pics.

Last edited:
Getty ( February 2009)

Evangeline

I wouldn't marry a woman like Charlene, although I find her pretty cute here. She's just a bit too masculine for my taste. I hope Prince Albert will have a nice life with her and that Charlene will turn out to be what Monaco really needs. I wish them luck and happiness. :)

Angeline said:
Getty ( February 2009)

Evangeline

This outfit I love though

Another gallery of photos including some more of an early photo shoot

Gallery

Please note that several recent posts have been deleted as off-topic.
Unless posts are not directly discussing the pictures that are shared in this picture thread,
we don't need to start the plastic/class/comparions discussions here again. Thank you
for your understanding!

I just wish she'd have a different expression in picture. Generally they're always the same expression. I get the feeling she's in love with Albert, but is, either nervous or dislikes her role as future princess.

But she is the definite the cool Hitchcock blonde, isn't she?

Last edited:
She really is stunning...I wish the American press would cover her more often, I really like her style and she carries herself extremely well!

Back
Top Bottom