Prince Albert, Princess Charlene & Family Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glistening Seas

:lol: Great pic!! Never saw this pics before! very creative!! :heartflower:

What a great finding, thanks so much for posting, salma!

You are welcome Iceflower! I think these pics were taken last June during Global Humanitarian Forum, do you know if Albert attended it?:flowers:

Gistening Seas

:rose: Here's some new pics and how dee-lightful! in 3 years PA grew up a lot it seems reflected in the pics.

:twohearts: Then again, styles changed so drastically from year to year in that time period.
:rose:however PA looks quite grown up with a shorter hair cut:heartflower:

Thanks for the nice idea, Lumutqueen! :)

For all coming posts, please note that only NEW and unseen pictures
should be posted here. Charlene Wittstock's private and official events
since her first appearance with Prince Albert have already been covered
in various threads and a wealth of pictures have been shared, so we
don't need repetitions. Nice articles with picture galleries like the one
above can of course be seen as exceptions of the rule :flowers:

Is this the woman who attended the Red Croos ball the other day? Amazing.

In the second picture, someone else you probaby thought looks like the actress, Naomi Watts.

Thank you ever so much, that's exactly who she looks like.
You've saved me a lot of trouble. :)

Does anyone know of any (any) photograph of Charlene Wittstock that is in public domain or licensed under Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic or Attribution 2.0 Generic? In other words, does anyone know of any photograph of Charlene Wittstock that has only the little figure or the little figure + the mirrored C next to it?

Wow! She looks stunning in the photoshoot pics! So beautiful!

I think she looks a lot better with long hair, just my opinion ;)

Yes, I agree - the one of her in the pink dress would be my favourite.

She looked much more feminine, but that's all changed, alas.

I think she was much more natural and attrative looking before her "makeover" she doesn't even really look the same anymore. Imo she looks older and in some pictures matronly. I just hope she finds this all worth it.

I am not sure what people want from Charlene.

I have been moderating this forum for quite some time, and some of the remarks about Charlene's looks and what she needs to do have been quite honestly, nasty. There were comments about her hair...its too short...its too long...her teeth need to get fixed, she needs to stay out of the sun (hard to do when you were a competitive swimmer), she doesn't dress appropriate, she looks too matronly, she tries too hard, etc.

She finally does something and now people are saying she isn't natural enough. What do people want from the girl?

To me, the pictures show the style evolution of a woman who is moving from a private life to a public life. Like many of us, she is trying to find her groove. Here's hoping that people remember that she too is human.

Last edited:
I think she was much more natural and attrative looking before her "makeover" she doesn't even really look the same anymore. Imo she looks older and in some pictures matronly. I just hope she finds this all worth it.

WOW, if she is what the matrons in your neighbourhood look like I will definitely have to visit Ansonia.

I agree Zonk, no matter what she does or does not do someone will find fault with it. Having been in this relationship for more than 4 years I am guessing she has developed a thick enough skin to ignore it all and go on living her life.

She will need a thick skin, I think, because at the moment she can still rely on the "engagement" goodwill. Once married, I believe the relentless pressure and critique/criticism will increase.

To me, the pictures show the style evolution of a woman who is moving from a private life to a public life. Like many of us, she is trying to find her groove. Here's hoping that people remember that she too is human.

Zonk beautifully said.:flowers:

She will need a thick skin, I think, because at the moment she can still rely on the "engagement" goodwill. Once married, I believe the relentless pressure and critique/criticism will increase.

Engagement goodwill...well I think some people have given her the benefit of "goodwill" but if what is said on this board is an example of goodwill....I would hate to see the badwill.:ermm:

Oh, you are right. She is beautiful. Has a knockout figure. I think a lot is sour grapes. No one knows her, os there personal assessment of her is supposition.

I am not sure what people want from Charlene.

She finally does something and now people are saying she isn't natural enough. What do people want from the girl?

Well said. Look at the style evolutions that Princess Mary, Mette-Marit and even Diana for that matter, went through from the beginning of their courtships through the first five years of their marriages. For what it's worth, I think Charlene has done very well. She was undoubtedly, one of the most elegant and beautifully dressed people at Crown Princess Victoria's recent wedding. I think she has done a great job of finding personal style while transitioning from a role as professional athlete (where one really only needs a bathing suit and a warm-up suit) to princess.

I can't wait to see this style evolution continue.

I think what a lot of people are forgetting here is that she has had stylists from the time of her first ball. I think she has a say what she likes but the styliest show and tell her what they feel is appropriate. Even her makeup and hairstyliest tell her what they feel is appropriate. Regarding her facial and breast transformation, I hope that was her choice and not others telling her what she should have done.

Back
Top Bottom