Getty (fashion photoshoot)

Getty (ditto)

Getty (2007 Grand Prix Gala)

Getty ( 2008 Jamiroquai concert)

Getty (November 2008)

Getty ( February 2009)

Jetseekers (June 2007)

Go see (fashion shoot 2007)
Good photos, thanks Elly C! In the first photo she reminds me of a young Cheryl Tiegs.

Old 08-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
She will need a thick skin, I think, because at the moment she can still rely on the "engagement" goodwill. Once married, I believe the relentless pressure and critique/criticism will increase.
Engagement goodwill...well I think some people have given her the benefit of "goodwill" but if what is said on this board is an example of goodwill....I would hate to see the badwill.

Old 08-12-2010, 08:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh, you are right. She is beautiful. Has a knockout figure. I think a lot is sour grapes. No one knows her, os there personal assessment of her is supposition.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:18 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
I am not sure what people want from Charlene.

She finally does something and now people are saying she isn't natural enough. What do people want from the girl?

To me, the pictures show the style evolution of a woman who is moving from a private life to a public life. Like many of us, she is trying to find her groove. Here's hoping that people remember that she too is human.
Well said. Look at the style evolutions that Princess Mary, Mette-Marit and even Diana for that matter, went through from the beginning of their courtships through the first five years of their marriages. For what it's worth, I think Charlene has done very well. She was undoubtedly, one of the most elegant and beautifully dressed people at Crown Princess Victoria's recent wedding. I think she has done a great job of finding personal style while transitioning from a role as professional athlete (where one really only needs a bathing suit and a warm-up suit) to princess.

I can't wait to see this style evolution continue.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:07 AM
Aristocracy

I think what a lot of people are forgetting here is that she has had stylists from the time of her first ball. I think she has a say what she likes but the styliest show and tell her what they feel is appropriate. Even her makeup and hairstyliest tell her what they feel is appropriate. Regarding her facial and breast transformation, I hope that was her choice and not others telling her what she should have done.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Listening to a stylist / hair stylist is one thing, but having surgery done on one's body is quite another. No stylist can decide such a procedure on behalf of his/her client.

I very much hope that CW made up her own mind about these rather invasive procedures, and didn't let herself be influenced in any way.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:30 PM
Royal Highness

Looking at those photos posted by Elly C everything Ms. Wittstock did enhanced her appearance. Her smile, nose and bosom are not outrageous, but make her stunning. I don't know what woman wouldn't have done it too make herself better for herself, husband to be, and the public.

I also read in Wikipedia that she studied languages, history or Monaco and converted to Catholicism. I think she has been improving her mind as well. Charlene is taking her role as Princess of Monaco very seriously. Not just in appearance. Keep evolving Ms. Wittstock!
Old 10-12-2010, 01:48 PM
Gentry

i think I preferred her look before she started trying too hard to look like a "princess"....I wonder if she went to a Starmakers equivalent ?
Old 10-12-2010, 02:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yeah, she looked like more natural...well, she looks good now, but she was more attractive before.
Old 10-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Aristocracy

I concur, i hope she doensn't do anymore "enhancements".
Old 10-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Royal Highness

An unusual gallery of pics
Gallery
(I laughed when I saw the shots of Charlene & Albert walking along the beach because up to now we've only seen the cropped versions)
Old 10-12-2010, 03:13 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elly C View Post
An unusual gallery of pics
Gallery
(I laughed when I saw the shots of Charlene & Albert walking along the beach because up to now we've only seen the cropped versions)

Thanks for this not so G-rated gallery!

Old 10-12-2010, 07:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

Haha, Charlene obviously doesn't want to look at those men...
Thanks for the gallery,it's a great one
Old 10-13-2010, 03:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Very jolly - and amusing.....
I wish, though, he'd do something about his "protuberance"....
Old 11-26-2010, 10:23 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
She is stunning, what a lovely smile! They sure will make some gorgeous babies.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:17 PM
Aristocracy

Prettier Smile BEFORE!!

Getty ( February 2009)

CWs smile was LOTS nicer before she had all the work done to even them out. It was natural and suited her face. Now her smile might be even, but definitley not as pretty as before ... see this pic!

Evangeline
Old 12-06-2010, 12:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeline View Post
Getty ( February 2009)

CWs smile was LOTS nicer before she had all the work done to even them out. It was natural and suited her face. Now her smile might be even, but definitley not as pretty as before ... see this pic!

Evangeline
Yes,agree,now her smile is somehow unnatural,like she tries to be Princess Grace
Old 12-06-2010, 12:20 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine10 View Post
I think what a lot of people are forgetting here is that she has had stylists from the time of her first ball. I think she has a say what she likes but the styliest show and tell her what they feel is appropriate. Even her makeup and hairstyliest tell her what they feel is appropriate. Regarding her facial and breast transformation, I hope that was her choice and not others telling her what she should have done.
She is recently quoted as saying she borrowed that green dress, painted her own nails red and did her own hair an hour before that Red Cross Ball. What stylist was involved in that?? Funny thing, I thought she looked very natural and nice that year!! The rest of the time, she looks like a stiff piece of cardboard. She knows her own body well enough and looks great when she does herself up .. natural and her own beauty shines. Hope they all learn to work within that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
Engagement goodwill...well I think some people have given her the benefit of "goodwill" but if what is said on this board is an example of goodwill....I would hate to see the badwill.
I think once they have their first child, the criticisms will ebb because as in much of Europe, they will then be insulting a future heir's mother which does not bode well.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:27 PM
Royal Highness

9 Dec 2010,
three pictures from Vanity Fair
Old 12-09-2010, 03:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

these three are old, I saw them on Vanity Fair in August 2010

Tags
pictures, princess charlene