Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events Part 4: July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How precious, Iceflower. They went again. Good for them. I'm going to be realy nosey and wonder if it was a gift from you-know-who as was in 2005 when they had the plane, the nanny, the security et al.

Wonderful. Thank you.

PA does even they don't see eye to eye they take care of there son.

It must be great to spend the winter break in St. Barths. :)

There is an interview posted by Florencia on P. Albert current event. It is in Spanish. In last sentence of that interview, Albert, not asked, told that he was visiting Alexandre whether he could. It was also first time, where I read Albert himself tells:"my son, Alexandre".
Before he said: "the boy, kid", never used boy's name. A lot has changed...
I think that if he visits Alexandre and begin talk about him :my son; means Albert does not plan family anymore. Looks like Alexandre is part of his life already.

Thats good, Albert has said that his children are part of his private life. He's protecting their private lives.

Maybe Laksmi. remember this is the press. And we've seen the warm and fuzzy comments made re the offsprings several times. And if not totally into being an attentive father,he might be trying. Which will be good for both, father and son will be stronger and healthier and look and feel "good"

do you think olga 101, that Albert says "my son" just for the media, maybe Madame Stahl advised him so. He did not tell exactly he was visiting a boy, but that he sees him often , as often as he can. So might be he really does not visit him at all just get some knowledge about Alexandre from other people...Albert mentioned about a boy without being asked, so who knows maybe he was coached to say something.
But maybe he really visits a boy and feels like a father. ;)

I think it nice PA seeing his son. Even those PA bought it up don't think the reporter wasn't thinking about it. So PA and Nicole made peace for the sake of there son. I don't think PA was coach I think PA wanted everybody to know he seeing his son.

I think it is great that Albert is visiting Alexander. I think Nicole need to give Albert the benefit of the doubt and let him have full access to his son. There are ex husbands who do not take care of their children. The Prince on the other hand takes excellent care of his son, and I compliment him for that. It seems that he and Nicole decided to be civil for the sake of their son. I wish them both a born again experience.

Little Alex should have a good year being with Daddy.

I am really happy for the boy to have a father in his life. It is great !

I think it is great that Albert is visiting Alexander. I think Nicole need to give Albert the benefit of the doubt and let him have full access to his son. There are ex husbands who do not take care of their children. The Prince on the other hand takes excellent care of his son, and I compliment him for that. It seems that he and Nicole decided to be civil for the sake of their son. I wish them both a born again experience.

Little Alex should have a good year being with Daddy.

There is a lot of projecting going on here. A lot of inside stuff you know nothing about. Someone here in this certain little group has an agenda of constantly deciding that the child's mother is difficult and that she has "ulterior" motives and that she is constantly showing off or doing this or that negatively. How could we know and why do we keep her in the mix. She seems to be a conscientous mother and thats all she is. They are just, just parents. Whether he sees the child or just does a distant proper thing.

Its not hidden, its not clever. The Prince has always always taken care of Alexandre long before we knew about him. He had his lovely home being renovated before we heard he was existing.

This is all old rehashed stuff and very tired, I must say. And the man has to have time, if ever to be a hands on father. And he might not and he doesn't have to and he might find it impossible to do. But however and whatever, he honorably does what society expects of him.

Lets look and see that all three of them are going and growing their own ways.

Olga, I am very sorry if Albert is pretending to see Alexander and he does not. In time he will live to regret it. Just look at how Barack Obama talks about his dad it is sad he was not a vital part of his life. By the way I saw some pictures of Nicole from a fashion show in Italy. She looked really great and she has a very cute boyfriend. I hope Albert takes time to visit both his children rather than parade his current public girlfriend around the world. He seems very juvenile and not very responsible.

Where did you see the photos?
Never mind I saw them on Getty images.

Olga, I am very sorry if Albert is pretending to see Alexander and he does not. In time he will live to regret it. Just look at how Barack Obama talks about his dad it is sad he was not a vital part of his life. By the way I saw some pictures of Nicole from a fashion show in Italy. She looked really great and she has a very cute boyfriend. I hope Albert takes time to visit both his children rather than parade his current public girlfriend around the world. He seems very juvenile and not very responsible.
I think that Albert sees Alexandre from distance, if I am not wrong "see" also means 'watch' or 'look after'. So, he is not pretending he actually 'sees' Alexandre even if from distance.
Barack Obama is the best proof that a boy can grow up well without father present, sometimes figure father is enough. Without dad, Obama was able to become the U.S. president, a fine man and happily married. So, little Alexandre might be just fine. And he has his princely dad resourses, everything might be well for him.

Yes Ms. Coste looked very elegant in those photos.

Question: for what she is live? I mean is she working or Albert pay her for Alexander?

I think Ms Nicole Coste doesn't work. Why does she do that? I read in Bunte that she gets 10 000 euro each month for Alexandre. It is a very good job to be mom of this kid. Without him Nicole Coste should have to work hard to earn her living.:nonono:
I believe she has planned everything in advance. She wanted to give birth to Alexandre because she doesn't have to work any more. She will get money for this child at least for 13 years. It is very comfortable life. She has a lot of free time, Albert pays her bills, she can visit fashion shows and travel to St, Bath.
Dear magnik, a lot of poor women like Nicole ( I think this Togolese woman was a poor lady before she met Albert at air flight.) want to have such life sytle. I also suggest she doesn't like to work. I don't know what kind of job she could do? It is sure that she can't be a stewardess again. She doesn't have a degree to take a job.

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Nicole looks nice at the fashion show. The name of the show is Grimaldi Giardina. Is it associated with the Grimaldis?

Thanks for this link Burberry. Maybe someone can help with the translation of the article found in the article first reported in the post by Laksmi. Maybe Tosca ?. And thank you Laksmi for introducing the article.

Thanks for this link Burberry. Maybe someone can help with the translation of the article found in the article first reported in the post by Laksmi. Maybe Tosca ?. And thank you Laksmi for introducing the article.

Its in Post #41. La Passerella Di Grimaldi Giardina.

I think Ms Nicole Coste doesn't work. Why does she do that? I read in Bunte that she gets 10 000 euro each month for Alexandre. It is a very good job to be mom of this kid. Without him Nicole Coste should have to work hard to earn her living.:nonono:
I believe she has planned everything in advance. She wanted to give birth to Alexandre because she doesn't have to work any more. She will get money for this child at least for 13 years. It is very comfortable life. She has a lot of free time, Albert pays her bills, she can visit fashion shows and travel to St, Bath.
Dear magnik, a lot of poor women like Nicole ( I think this Togolese woman was a poor lady before she met Albert at air flight.) want to have such life sytle. I also suggest she doesn't like to work. I don't know what kind of job she could do? It is sure that she can't be a stewardess again. She doesn't have a degree to take a job.

From what we see here of all three of these parents/child here and there--looks like they're being real cool adult parents--going on great with their lives. Way to go! They can take care of their own business.

Olga, you have right. albert and Nicole live their own lives and they take care of their buisness. We don't know what is happening behind doors.However I think neither of them show right behaviuor towards public.

Does anyone know if Alexander calls his father on his birthday. Does his father ever spends any part of his birthday with little Alex.

Re. Post 41, Nicole probably went to this particular fashion show because there were clothes by North African designers. The two designers headlining the show were Sylvio Giardina and Antonio Grimaldi.

Grimaldi is quite a common name in Italy: In the Pagine Gialle (normal phone book) there are about 1150 firms and at least 5000 persons of that name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom