Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events Part 4: July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex is growing up beautiful and happy. Do anybody know who he was pointing at.

Doesn't Nicole have other kids? I never see them -

Very good looking boy and he looks so much like his father

He growing into a hansome little man. I like his outfit.

His facial traits are more European, I think. Either way, a credit to both parents.

It seems that Albert had a little choice whenever he wanted to be a father or not. But I think most agree that under these circumstances he behave very responsible.

PA is doing everything a dad should do. I have to give credit when it do. Most dad don't want to be bother.

I give Albert credit for taking such good care of his son. However, you guys are suggesting that he had a one night stand, this lady was his girlfriend for more than five years. Go back and read the story from the beginning.

Thanks Radker. He's such a big husky fine-looking guy. And I know I'm going to get some pooh pooh's but different people see different family resemblances. That Number 2 pic where he is doing the big point with his mouth open-- hold one. I saw Albert like pow in the lower part of his face.

Sorry, and I am Not, not his mother. I am Olga who has been admiring this little boy since May 2005 when the world first saw him

Hi Olga he is quite handsome he looks like both his parents and his grandfather. It would be great if you were his mother. I can then say to you that you seem to be doing a fine job raising him. Remember he can be the "Obama" of France.

Well, if I may say--it seems that news of interest is low when we start digging up this 4 year-old, hatched, rehatched, reworked,overworked. Projectionlized and over messagedized.

What's the deal? We've seen these three people all going on with their lives-all three of them. Lets all enjoy seeing this little guy when we can and be happy that out of the unfortunate publicity frey comes a fine liitle specimen enjoying, life always at its best for a child.

Hi Olga he is quite handsome he looks like both his parents and his grandfather. It would be great if you were his mother. I can then say to you that you seem to be doing a fine job raising him. Remember he can be the "Obama" of France.

The "Obama of France"? A lovely thought if he so desires. (Alex) Such duplicity here. But the president of the USA was fortunate enough in the sense that there was no internet with anonymous cruel and unbelievable stuff repeated over and over reaching the eyes of possibly millions of people--belittling his MOTHER.Never forgiving her for being a frail human being at a point. How much self-esteem can he have if he reads this stuff?

But then just looking at him he looks like he thinks he's some kind of Batman or Robin. :whistling: So I guess--sticks and stones... So no worry, I hope.

Oh...and we were doing so well!

A couple of off topic (and speculative posts) have been deleted. Let's stay on topic...which are the current events of Alexandre & Nicole Coste.

We don't need to discuss the relationship of Albert and Nicole, birth control, and/or the rights of fathers.

If you have any questions, please contact any of the Monaco moderators and/or TRF administrators.

Thank you.

Zonk

Nicole is jet setting. She is mentioned as a guest at the wedding of Brazilian model, Ana Macedo. It was in New York, 2 weeks ago. It seems she became kind of celebrity, although a low profile one.
BRAZILIAN MODEL AND DESIGNER ANA MARIA MACEDO MARRIES FIANCE JON JONSSON- New York Post

(I just lost a message-I'll redo it) Thanks Lakshmi. You are indeed an internet sleuth. I'm sure NC has an interesting and enjoyable life, but its nice to see it and have it seen on this forum.

As to her "low profile one", she had a life before Alex, otherwise how could she have met the father. Wherever AirParis went, I'm sure was her playground. Its just that some folks on this forum did/do have some resentful things to say about her.

I can't remember ? but does the press always mention "illegitimate" children and their fathers when writing of a social situation. Thats a downer, to me and could be possibly not good for the child later. ? (But then I know she started it all:rolleyes: right?

I pray that Nicole does a good job rearing Alex so that he can ignore negative things that are said about his mother or him. I pray for that little boy. He is my little adopted Nephew on the forum. Manny blessings for him.

Alex is getting bigger and it is looking more like mommy dearest then good ole daddy.
He is only 5 and soon to be 6 yrs. of age this boy does not even know what he wants to be when he grows up and people on here are saying he is the next Obama to France.Let him chose what profession he wants to pursue and not guess because that is just a waste of time.Hope Alex gets all the love and support from his mother so one day he will grow up to be a fine and intelligent young man.

I have deleted all speculative posts regarding Albert's relationship (or lack of one) with his children.

Albert has stated in the past that his relationship with his children is a PRIVATE on, so unless someone can prove to me that they are Albert, Nicole, Jazmin, Tamara (who are not even the topic of this thread) or their nannies, etc. all posts are speculative and will CONTINUE to be deleted without notice.

I don't understand why we keeping going round and round on this?

If you have any questions...please direct them to me via PM...if you do it in the thread it will be deleted.

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

Glistening Seas

:flowers: Certainly rather than thinking Alex should follow in anyone footsteps to be like someone else; it is nice for him to simply be the best at whatever in life he chooses to be.

I love to see pix of the children .. but why the heckers are any of us talking about them here? It borders on ...

Same here. I too love seeing pics of Jasmin and Alex, but please, let's leave them alone.

I guess the same could be said about Stephanie and Caroline's children as well.

Oh! it's been so long since the last recent pics i've seen of him! He looks so cute. Thanks for the pics queenofthelight!

Its nice to see pictures of Alexander, he just growing more and more cute

I love to see pix of the children .. but why the heckers are any of us talking about them here? It borders on ...

"It borders on a lot of game playing and attempts to intimidate and falsify and misquoting,a lot of petty stuff.

This forum is for all of us and not about a few stars.

Hi Olga nice to see you are back. Sometime you just have to let remarks past. I do not think that the lady meant anything derogitory about the statment, she just meant that they are entitled to their privacy. In about ten years Alex might not like the press looking him up when he is with his friends, or when he begins noticing girls.

Are there any new photos of little Eric Alexandre on his 6th birthday? His birthday was August 24th, but I forgot to post a birthday message.

So I wish Eric Alexandre a belated Happy Birthday! I hope he had a wonderful birthday, and that he got to see his papa and spend some time with him on his birthday or around the time of his birthday.

Some old/new news about Nicole Coste.
At one royal board there was a pic of Nicole posted. She went to the event called "Les Amis du Liban''. it was on July 25, this year. Event took place at Hermitage Hotel in Monaco. Interesting that Albert was also there but according to pics, his entrance pics were made 20 minutes before Nicole ones. They were not seen in the same pics. Albert came by himself, no Charlene.
Nicole had long, white evening dress (quite nice IMO). Nicole hair was medium length, straight and dark blond color, so it seems she changed her hairdo. Nicole's pic was later deleted in this forum.

Some old/new news about Nicole Coste.
At one royal board there was a pic of Nicole posted. She went to the event called "Les Amis du Liban''. it was on July 25, this year. Event took place at Hermitage Hotel in Monaco. Interesting that Albert was also there but according to pics, his entrance pics were made 20 minutes before Nicole ones. They were not seen in the same pics. Albert came by himself, no Charlene.
Nicole had long, white evening dress (quite nice IMO). Nicole hair was medium length, straight and dark blond color, so it seems she changed her hairdo. Nicole's pic was later deleted in this forum.
Nicole and Albert at the same event? It is very interesting. As I know Albert's advisors tried to keep her far away from Albert. Does Nicole often attend such a high profile event like " Les Amis du Liban"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom