The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Prince Albert and Princess Charlene

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 04:21 PM
Aristocracy

Not I, said the little Red Hen. Not since here, about June. We'd/I'd like to see if he went to Kindergarten this September. Maybe that's not the interest of the razzis, since thats usually who captures his activities.

Old 11-08-2008, 12:10 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody7058 View Post
Has anybody seem pictures of little man lately.

Goody, And if this doesn't get the old boot- there are rumblings that there is a ban on photos of the kids?--From a broken heart--mine.

Old 11-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Serene Highness

I don't think there is any ban for pics of children. Paparazzi may not be interested in Alexandre right now or his mom is tired with staged pics. I say about these staged pics, because many previous pics of the boy seemed staged and mom was obviously posing in them.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 11-08-2008, 09:53 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi View Post
I don't think there is any ban for pics of children. Paparazzi may not be interested in Alexandre right now or his mom is tired with staged pics. I say about these staged pics, because many previous pics of the boy seemed staged and mom was obviously posing in them.
Caroline did not like the photographers intruding on her kids private lives when they were young, perhaps Albert has taken a page out of Caroline's book and wants the kids protected. Of course it would be nice to see a photo of them once in a while. Just a thought.
Old 11-10-2008, 11:55 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi View Post

First, this is big news for us who cared about Alex and for some reason I would think it kind of get some exposure on the front page, at least a post stay for 24 hours or so.

Laksmi0-- Of course where would you see this info posted under MC current events or the local newspaper? This info came from a pretty reliable source. And please at the end of this long cruel, inflammed journey re the Costes, let it be. It was obvious that this last few times the razzis were on the scene. After three years please, stop the unkindness.

Hibou, perhaps
Old 11-10-2008, 12:20 PM
Aristocracy

So thanks now they are back. I want to make what I think is a worthy tribute.

If this is true well-If its for "respect for the kid's privacy,etc." Well-well, just well.

I know as per a big contingunecy of forum folks, Other folks, main folks,etc that the preferencea that this both of them should have never hit the press. But thats all history and we need to look and handle history honorably and responsibly.

As for Alex-he belongs to France and the world. Now that we've seen this pre-teeny tot Olympian stroll so intently and purposefully down and through the beaches. He can't just like that be expected to be forgotten. And we know about the other kids mentioned above and we have seen them many times and trust me we will be seeing them.And thats normal human behavior.

And so now -Hail to thee Blithe Spirit ( a little spirit-Alex)
Old 12-27-2008, 12:04 PM
Serene Highness

!Hola Has a picture of Alexandre on their site it says the picture is new so Here it is

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2008...nino.jpg-a.jpg
Old 12-28-2008, 04:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Alex is getting big. Thanks Radker!
Old 12-29-2008, 11:49 AM
Aristocracy

Thanks Radker. He. indeed has a big-boy look, those big hands and a kind conscientious smile. Thanks for that- its nice to see him--Happy New Year to All -Everyone.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:42 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Here are two new pics of Nicole and Alexandre Coste
during their Christmas/winter holidays on the island
St. Barth, it's nice to see mother and son that close

-----> Nicole and Alexandre December 2008/January 2009
Old 01-16-2009, 01:22 PM
Aristocracy

How precious, Iceflower. They went again. Good for them. I'm going to be realy nosey and wonder if it was a gift from you-know-who as was in 2005 when they had the plane, the nanny, the security et al.

Wonderful. Thank you.
Old 01-16-2009, 07:43 PM
Nobility

PA does even they don't see eye to eye they take care of there son.
Old 01-18-2009, 07:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

It must be great to spend the winter break in St. Barths. :)
Old 01-29-2009, 03:07 AM
Serene Highness

There is an interview posted by Florencia on P. Albert current event. It is in Spanish. In last sentence of that interview, Albert, not asked, told that he was visiting Alexandre whether he could. It was also first time, where I read Albert himself tells:"my son, Alexandre".
Before he said: "the boy, kid", never used boy's name. A lot has changed...
I think that if he visits Alexandre and begin talk about him :my son; means Albert does not plan family anymore. Looks like Alexandre is part of his life already.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

Old 01-29-2009, 12:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thats good, Albert has said that his children are part of his private life. He's protecting their private lives.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:48 PM
Aristocracy

Maybe Laksmi. remember this is the press. And we've seen the warm and fuzzy comments made re the offsprings several times. And if not totally into being an attentive father,he might be trying. Which will be good for both, father and son will be stronger and healthier and look and feel "good"
Old 01-30-2009, 12:08 AM
Serene Highness

do you think olga 101, that Albert says "my son" just for the media, maybe Madame Stahl advised him so. He did not tell exactly he was visiting a boy, but that he sees him often , as often as he can. So might be he really does not visit him at all just get some knowledge about Alexandre from other people...Albert mentioned about a boy without being asked, so who knows maybe he was coached to say something.
But maybe he really visits a boy and feels like a father.

Old 01-30-2009, 01:23 AM
Nobility

I think it nice PA seeing his son. Even those PA bought it up don't think the reporter wasn't thinking about it. So PA and Nicole made peace for the sake of there son. I don't think PA was coach I think PA wanted everybody to know he seeing his son.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:43 PM
Aristocracy

Smile

I think it is great that Albert is visiting Alexander. I think Nicole need to give Albert the benefit of the doubt and let him have full access to his son. There are ex husbands who do not take care of their children. The Prince on the other hand takes excellent care of his son, and I compliment him for that. It seems that he and Nicole decided to be civil for the sake of their son. I wish them both a born again experience.

Little Alex should have a good year being with Daddy.
Old 01-31-2009, 06:32 AM
Heir Presumptive

I am really happy for the boy to have a father in his life. It is great !