Albert II, Charlene & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't see anything wrong she looks beautiful as usual

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Oh my goodness!! Jacques going to be a platinum blond from the look of things and their eyes...I am a sucker for blue eyes like that and...They're just so adorable!! No wonder Albert and Charlene are heads over heels in love w/these two.

I adore Jacques little runners soft shoes. Very snazzy looking and Gabriella's dress is so pretty.

Although...I have a feeling once these two start walking, the Palace will be turned upside down!! :D

Both Twins are adorable and just glowing w/health and Albert and Charlene are just beaming w/pride and happiness. Can't ask for more, can we?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

They are a gorgeous family. The twins are getting so big so fast!:p

How annoying that Albert and Charlene always have to answer questions about the state of their relationship. I wouldn't even dignify them with a response at this point-in fact I don't understand why Albert even bothers!:bang:

Thanks for posting, anabell...what a lovely and happy family they are! Looking forward to following them grow up in the years to come

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Great photos. They look like a very loving happy family

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

(..)The pictures are great, I already said this, but I want to add that P Charlene is looking amazing: healthy, slender and toned.

Last edited by a moderator:
The pics welcomed me this morning:flowers: I hope someone buys the mag and publish the photos on here... or that other mags purchase the pictures... because I spotted another pic of Gabriella sucking her finger on tumblr... The toddlers are adorable... Jacques is the spitting image of Princess Charlene! Gabriella has definitely the looks of the Grimaldi...And she is such a cutie... Jacques has more funny tha handsome looks...;)

The only thing that bugs me a bit is that they call a magazine and didn't publish official photos and I wonder if it is all for improving their public image, but at least they are not tucky pics, but indeed very lovely!

Hope to see the twins this weekend as well!

I see nothing wrong that they are in a magazine. Albert is celebrating his 10th reign, it is the moment to show the family with the heirs they will not hide the babies and a lot of royal families are doing like this. at each anniversary.
I Think that there are official photos because the interview on hello is repeating what Albert is saying in Monaco Matin. The photos are also on Point De Vue .

The babies are very sweet. Gabriella looks like Albert and Jacques looks like Charlene and he will be very fair.

That photo is not the most flattering of Princess Charlene, but overall it's just beautiful! I love seeing their little family!:p

Everytime we see Gabriella she has her binky in her mouth, but Jacques never does.

They are such lovely photos. Was it made known before they would be doing this photoshoot? Gabriella's little dress is so cute and Jacques' blue eyes are beautiful.

Moonmaiden23, binky...that's a delightful word, and the first time I've seen it!

P Gabriella is without shoes. Maybe she takes after her mother who loves being barefoot...

Oh My, my first thought was that they truly do look like dresden dolls, in particular the boy & girl twin characters from the book "Flowers in the Attic" by V.C. Andrews. :flowers:

Their hair is so very fair that it looks like they're bald. When they grow up nobody would ever doubt that these two are true natural blondes ~ their hair is flaxen! Such striking looks, even for being mere babies, makes me curious to see how they'll change & grow over the coming years ~ can't wait, lol.

I always knew Albert & Charlene, being natural blondes, would have fair children, but I never thought to this degree. Makes me want to look back at their childhood pics. IIRC Albert looked like a pixie doll with white blonde flaxen hair like Andrea's little boy, Sacha, has now. And Charlene looks as she does now, just as a kid with blonde hair, not white blonde flaxen hair, but blonde, lol. :D

Thanks for the pics! :)

Those pictures are very sweet. Jacques looking up to his father and little Gabriella on pointy little toes when Albert holds her at the table, really cute.

I like Charlene's hair like this.

It's nice they received the press at their palace to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Albert's reign. I'm looking forward to the events this weekend and hope the family will turn up in full force.

Such a nice family! The kids are very beautiful and the parents look so happy :flowers:

Charlotte, Pierre and Andrea were all blonde at birth but both Charlotte and Pierre's hair turned brown as they got older. Even Andrea is kind of a dirty blonde now. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Come to think of it, PA was blonde as a child ( a beautiful child who looked just like Grace) but his hair also turned in his teenage years. Part of the blondness may just be due to the sun and being outside a lot in the summer.

Last edited:
They are a gorgeous family. The twins are getting so big so fast!:p

How annoying that Albert and Charlene always have to answer questions about the state of their relationship. I wouldn't even dignify them with a response at this point-in fact I don't understand why Albert even bothers!:bang:

I totally agree. Albert and Charlene have been a couple for around a decade, have been married for 4 years and now are the parents of two children, if I were them I would simply refuse to answer anymore questions about their relationship, it's ridiculous.

Completely adorable family. The babies are so precious, Jacques has a very masculine look already while Gabriella is delicate. I think Gabriella has her grandmother's eyes, and it's too early for comparisons so forgive me for making them but I worry she will look like Princess Grace too much. The paparazzi will go nuts!

The paparazzi will be the least of little Gabriella's worries if she grows to be as beautiful as her late grandmother. She is indeed a pretty little thing...God bless her.;)

Great photos of the Princely Family and the twins are really adorable,plus I think its the first time I've seen a photo of inside Prince Albert's office which looks quite busy!

In Point De Vue, there are the same photos of the babies with their parents and a lot of photos of the prince Albert at work. There is a lovely photo of Charlene with Jacques and Gabriella on the desk of prince Albert

Back
Top Bottom