Albert II, Charlene & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you guys for the info. So I was right it isn't worth reading ;)

Thought so! :) Love your Team Charlene Gif by the way. :):flowers:
Thank you.

Point de Vue  .:.  En Couverture
Although the cover of "Point de vue" is dedicated to Duchess of Cambridge there's also small picture of Princess Charlene regarding her first official engagament without prince ALbert.

This week Princess Charlene has the cover of "Point de vue" only for herself! The introductory article refers to her recent interview made during french fashion week. The main title is " I will do it as I'm please" ( or "on my way"). Point de Vue  .:.  En Couverture

This PDV pic of Charlene is not the best one. She looked way better at this event-meeting with Croatian president-than this pic shows.

I read the article, it speaks about the interview of Princess Charlene this article does not look like the english tabloids, it speaks how princesss charlene in short words deny all these bad rumors and it describes a wife with a strong character and very dignified and not a wife with nerves as described in the anglo saxon medias. There are photos we do not watch

Princess Charlene on the cover of German Bunte and Frau im Spiegel this week, both using a
pic of the ball in Leeds last month and both created a story around the right time for a baby.

But as always: this is a thread for covers only, not one to discuss the tabloid stories themselves.

** Bunte ** Frau im Spiegel **

LOL.
Nice pics. Bunte and Frau im Spiegel stories are not worth discussing anyway ;)

iceflower said:
Princess Charlene on the cover of German Bunte and Frau im Spiegel this week, both using a
pic of the ball in Leeds last month and both created a story around the right time for a baby.

But as always: this is a thread for covers only, not one to discuss the tabloid stories themselves.

** Bunte ** Frau im Spiegel **

The earrings she's wearing on these covers are very lovely......

It's not just the bling bling.
I like this look. So magic and mystic. What does she think?
At her wedding she also looked that way sometimes.

I watched photos of her when she was young, she looked that way at that times and she did not know the prince and Monaco at that times, she was only 12 or 13 years old

That is a breathtaking photo of PCharlene.

Not the best picture. They should have swapped the two pics.

These are nice pics of Charlene and Albert. And with the respective headline they chose the respective photo.

Ah, lovely lovely pics, of the both of them.

Like I said in another thread, married life sure seems to be agreeing with Albert, he's lost weight and is positively glowing from the inside out! :flowers:

Now he's not all alone, he has a wife & partner by his side, one he searched the whole world for, and finally found. Patience truly is a virtue. :heart:

And Charlene, Oh My! She's more French than the French, lol, seriously if I didn't know any better I would think she was born, raised, and brought up French from the start. Pure Parisienne. She reminds me of Leslie Caron in "Gigi", complete with her mentor (and eventual husband) Gaston. :angel:

I agree Nadine. Married life seems to be working well for both of them. Albert and Charlene have fast become a very popular and a much loved couple. Charlene is also becoming more and more French by the day with her natural beauty combined with her classic yet elegant style. A real "Gigi" in the making. Definitely a wonderful couple to follow.

Last edited:

Remember that this is a cover thread only - for further discussions please use the
General News/Current Events threads! Thanks!

The cover you are seeing is not the one I spoke of two weeks ago. Point De vue is sold every week. The cover changed the last week

:previous:

As the Point de Vue links are non-permanent and are updated with the current issue each week,
it's obviously inadvisable to share the direct links to the site..Saving and uploading seems better.

Here's a great cover of French Gala from last week - fantastic choice!

** Gala, December 2011 **

That's a nice picture.
Today Charlene is on the front page of BILD (from the "Ein Herz für Kinder" Gala where she's crying).
No online pic available though.

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene with pics of their recent vacation on this week's cover of German Bunte:

** Cover ** Magazine content **

Pics and information about the vacation itself can be found here!

OH, another new photo. Thx melina :flowers:
I downloaded the whole magazine and there are more new pics of Charlene and Albert. But it's pdf, I can't post them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom