The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-16-2016, 10:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

An article in Paris match on the holidays at the snow of Charlene with Gabriella and Jacques, Albert came to join his family every week end, he celebrated his bithday with his family, photos of Charlene with the princely twins and the cover of Paris match with the photo of Albert with Jacques and Gabriella
Avec Charlène Jacques et Gabriella à la neige

I hope to see more photos in the article

I like the smile of Gabriella

Old 03-16-2016, 11:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Did they pose for a photoshoot too? Curious to see more pics.

Old 03-16-2016, 11:40 AM
Administrator

That looks like a magazine photo session. I doubt we'll ever see a winter photo session with a large number of photographers like we know it from the Dutch or Danish royal families.

But it's wonderful to see, a very nice surprise, I'm also curious to see more!
Old 03-16-2016, 03:30 PM
Courtier

Here's hoping for some nice pics from the magazine. Hopefully someone will post them for the benefit of those of us who don't have access to the magazine...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community
Old 03-17-2016, 10:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

That looks like a magazine photo session. I doubt we'll ever see a winter photo session with a large number of photographers like we know it from the Dutch or Danish royal families.

But it's wonderful to see, a very nice surprise, I'm also curious to see more!
Yes, I meant that it clearly was a phot session, even if not "live".I cannot help but wondering if they were "insipired" by the Cambridges pics on the snow though.
Old 03-17-2016, 12:07 PM
Serene Highness

The Cambridge pictures appeared on March 7th and someone on another forum said this photoshoot took place on March 10th. It seems unlikely that they could have organised the trip and photoshoot with the magazine in the space of a couple of days. Nor do I think they would have thought it necessary. The Monaco twins are already seen more than Williams kids, they don't need the exposure.
Old 03-17-2016, 01:24 PM
Courtier

Thanks, polyesco, these are super pics! Are they from the current " Paris Match" edition? They are SUCH beautiful babies! I love the pic of P Charlene with her daughter on her chest in the water, also the one where she holds the twins, all ready for bed in their PJ's.

But could it be that P Albert took these pictures? What do you think?

Old 03-17-2016, 04:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

These photos were taken by the photographe of Paris Match, they are exclusiv as they were exclusiv in december where we saw all the family at a mass and Roc Agel, after, some persons published again the photos on the web, the photos don't stay a long time exclusiv.

The article said that Charlene stayed 2 weeks at Gstaadt, Albert joigned them every week end and they celebrated the birthday of Albert together ,The photos were taken on march 10 and on march 13th and march 14th. all the roy

All the royal families are spending holidays in winter and we have a lot of photos of them for our pleasure , now we will get photos of the children of Albert and Charlene and also of the children of Kate and William.

The children are very nice and smiling.
Old 03-17-2016, 07:48 PM
Courtier

Little P Gabriella certainly looks a lot like her father in these pics. And P Jacques takes after the Wittstocks more.

When they were born P Jacques was the tiny one, but now he already seems a bit taller than his sister as can be seen in the pic where they are holding hands. They have also changed a lot since the Christmas video interview.

The parents must be extremely proud of their two beautiful babies...

Old 03-18-2016, 04:57 AM
Gentry

Thank-you for posting such wonderful, wonderful pictures of a lovely and happy family!!! May God always protect them.
Old 03-18-2016, 06:59 AM
Royal Highness

Beautiful photos
Old 03-18-2016, 08:44 AM
Courtier

Lovely pictures - will have to my hands on the magazine.

Gabriella's lacy dress outfit is a bit odd with the pink top. I wonder if she was playing dress up and mum wanted her to stay warm?
Old 03-18-2016, 09:00 AM
Administrator

She's a bit too young for those intentional dressing/role playing games, I rather think someone else chose it for her

The pics are indeed very nice, relaxed and joyful - a nice private insight.
Old 04-15-2016, 01:45 PM
Courtier

Basically the same article and pics as in the recent "Paris Match"

http://ca.hellomagazine.com/magazine/496

Old 07-01-2016, 07:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

A 'hors série ' of Point de Vue published to day

www.journaux.fr - Point de Vue Hors-Série
Old 07-16-2016, 06:01 PM
Nobility

Does anyone remember the couple on a magazine while visiting a hospital or a nursery, Charlene was wearing a grey dress with grey earrings.
Old 09-13-2016, 09:29 PM
Courtier

On the cover of "Point de Vue". A lovely pic of Mother and Son

https://twitter.com/gertsroyals/stat...29501347033089

Tags
charlene, magazine, magazine covers, prince albert, prince albert ii, princess charlene