Albert II and the Olympics

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the very last pic very much. They look good. She's kind of sweet...

purple_platinum said:
Albert & Charlene at the winter olympics (from hola)

oszxoh.jpg
oszy9y.jpg

I think the pics were taken on 02/11/2006
look at these pics from newscom:

02/11/2006. Prince Albert of Monaco with his new girlfriend Charlene Wittstock in the stand at the 2006 Winter Olympic Games in Turin, Italy

389.jpg
390.jpg
391.jpg
392.jpg

Tamar:)

yes, i think you're right, Tamar. same clothes.. good observation!!

tamarindi said:
Thank you!:)

I'm confused...what are we talking about? Same clothes? Tamar, when were the most recent photos you posted taken????

pinklady1991 said:
I'm confused...what are we talking about? Same clothes? Tamar, when were the most recent photos you posted taken????

02/11/2006

So the pics from HOLA aren't new, they were taken during the time she appeared next to PA in that first weekend.

Tamar:)

How often does the Olympic Committee meet and where does it meet?

Monaco's Prince Albert arrives in Beijing for Olympics.
1 2 3
The Monacan head of state and member of the International Olympic Committee Prince Albert II (L) is greeted by Chinese Assistant Foreign Minister Wu Hongbo upon his arrival at the Beijing Capital International Airport in Beijing, capital of China, Aug. 3, 2008. Prince Albert II arrived in Beijing on Sunday for the upcoming Olympics and other relevant events. (Xinhua Photo)

Glistening Seas

:) Alas, the illustrious PA arrives to China. Let's see what fun activities he gets himself into. Is he going to get pics of his activities and meetings with officials and olympic participants and himself? Is he going to be there for the opening ceremonies

i haven't had a lot of time to keep up with the goings-on in his life so please parden this question if it has been ask: is charlene going to compeat in the 2008 olympics?

Although having YouTube videos won't necessarily provide more videos of PA at the Olympics, it certainly will provide more access to events close to his heart.

but not in the US.​

The YouTube channel will not be available in Europe or the Americas. The full list of countries that will not be blocked from receiving video via the internet is in this article from the IOC website.​

Last edited:
i haven't had a lot of time to keep up with the goings-on in his life so please parden this question if it has been ask: is charlene going to compeat in the 2008 olympics?
No she isn't.

Prince Albert of Monaco officially opens the Olympians Reunion Centre in Beijing on
August 7, 2008. The Olympians Reunion Center is a salute to all Olympians, the living
legends of sport and will be open during the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

As a former Olympian, Charlene could use the Olympians Reunion Centre.....

Was Charlene a former Olympian did she win an olympic medal?

i was just watching the olympics live from beijing.when the monogasque team came out the camera switched to prince albert.im sure charlotte was sat just behind ,i couldnt properly see because there was a photographer focusing solely on the young women behind albert,so that would suggest that it was most likely her.

Not really sure where to put this -

Armani to Dress Wittstock During Olympics

By WWD Staff
Posted Friday August 08, 2008

ARMANI'S MERMAID: Giorgio Armani is to dress South African swimmer and Prince Albert of Monaco's squeeze Charlene Wittstock when she's not in the pool at various events during the Beijing Olympics.

stacey k.

Not really sure where to put this -

By WWD Staff
Posted Friday August 08, 2008

ARMANI'S MERMAID: Giorgio Armani is to dress South African swimmer and Prince Albert of Monaco's squeeze Charlene Wittstock when she's not in the pool at various events during the Beijing Olympics.

stacey k.
she is not going to be in the pool so why on earth will armani dress her up, they are only dress people up that is going to completing on the olympics or i am miss something???? i am shock at the praise she is getting for doing nothing or these all a rumor:eek:

Well if the photo posted by LadyFinn on the Olympics thread is anything to go by she should perhaps get someone else to dress her - a mac when everyone else is fanning themselves??:ROFLMAO:

Charlene at opening ceremony

Charlene and Albert

As i have been saying all along, amongst the people in the know, Charlene is being groomed for the next Princess of Monaco. We will be seeing more primping and styling, more appearances at important events with important people. My opinion only, if that is truly what's happening, I would love to see her look more confident, and less shy and awkward. Some of the pictures i see her in she looks like a little girl lost. Maybe she should even be seen taking on some important causes, instead of giving the impression as being a live in.

Was Charlene a former Olympian did she win an olympic medal?

She was a member of the South African women's 4x100m medley team at the 2000 Games in Sydney, which finished in fifth position.

As i have been saying all along, amongst the people in the know, Charlene is being groomed for the next Princess of Monaco. We will be seeing more primping and styling, more appearances at important events with important people. My opinion only, if that is truly what's happening, I would love to see her look more confident, and less shy and awkward. Some of the pictures i see her in she looks like a little girl lost. Maybe she should even be seen taking on some important causes, instead of giving the impression as being a live in.

Maybe she should actually be taking some on, instead of just "seen" as taking them on? But I think at this point it might ring as insincere? After all is the impression accurate?

Maybe she should actually be taking some on, instead of just "seen" as taking them on? But I think at this point it might ring as insincere? After all is the impression accurate?
you may have a point here but after see a lot of the photo of the open game show everything just seems ridiclous, the olympics event suppose to be offical work event but some how he change the situtation into personal matters.:ermm:

I saw Charlene next to Albert during the parade during the opening ceremonies when I was watching it on CBC here in Canada a few hours ago. They looked excited and happy...

I was watching and didn't see them.

On the US coverage, I don't think NBC cut to the dignitaries box when Team Monaco came in. They were just coming back from commercial so they were playing catch-up.

Pic 10.8.2008

Monaco's Prince Albert II meets with Chinese President Hu Jintao
as they attend a breakfast meeting with 12 national leaders that
are guests of the Olympic games in Beijing August 10, 2008.

-----> Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom