The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-21-2006, 03:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarindi
So how is my grade in the photobucket exam?
Excellant.

Old 02-21-2006, 06:50 PM
Aristocracy

Athletes Say Olympic Food Is a Letdown

Athletes Say Olympic Food Is a Letdown

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060221/...N5bnN1YmNhdA--
===========================================================
I'm sorry but I think that they are just a bunch of crying babies!

Tamar

Old 02-23-2006, 08:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

If any of these were posted I didn't see them. I lost all the captions to these photo's I'll go back and try to edit.

Source: SIPA
Old 02-23-2006, 08:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
If any of these were posted I didn't see them. I lost all the captions to these photo's I'll go back and try to edit.
I hate this new program it won't let me edit to add Newcom as my source.
Old 02-23-2006, 08:59 PM
Courtier

LadyM...these are all new...but I think a few days old. Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-23-2006, 09:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991
LadyM...these are all new...but I think a few days old. Thanks for sharing.
Your welcome and yes they are older. There are more I choice the few from this site you can look at all of them. All you need to type in is Guest and be sure to make the G a capital letter its case sensitive. http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/membe...thumbnail_grid
Old 02-25-2006, 06:04 PM
Aristocracy

GETTY
SESTRIERE COLLE, ITALY - FEBRUARY 25: Prince Albert II of Monaco (R) and Pierre Casiraghi attend the Final of the Mens Alpine Skiing Slalom on Day 15 of the 2006 Turin Winter Olympic Games on February 25, 2006 in Sestriere Colle, Italy. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

oh and, please if you have mercy, shoot me if you can.... I think I'm gonna pass out from overstudying.... unfortunely the test is tomarrow and I still can't remember anything:( I wear the same face PA has in the second photo most of the time...

Tamar:(
Old 02-25-2006, 06:21 PM
Courtier

Tamar, dear...take a walk...take a shower, but take it from someone who nearly had a breakdown writing her master's thesis a couple of years ago, deep breaths and walk away at a certain point. You know the material. Don't mean to sound like your mother, but you've got me worried.

Now about that expression: clearly PA doesn't have is contacts in and no prescription sunglasses with him. I have that same look when I can't find my glasses.
Old 02-25-2006, 07:19 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991
Tamar, dear...take a walk...take a shower, but take it from someone who nearly had a breakdown writing her master's thesis a couple of years ago, deep breaths and walk away at a certain point. You know the material. Don't mean to sound like your mother, but you've got me worried.

Now about that expression: clearly PA doesn't have is contacts in and no prescription sunglasses with him. I have that same look when I can't find my glasses.
Oh please don't worry,(but thank you for it) my mom can tell that I'm always like this before a test,(but in this test everone around me is feeling the same way...very depressed:()

I feel like my brain is melting down... but at the end I know that I can always redo the test in the summer (we can do any test twice)!
It just that I have a feeling that I'll have to redo every test I did this semester so I'm a little depressed (but I got a 100 in spanish :) so there is a light at the end of the tunnel:) one less test)
I really should get used to it already since it's my third year (and seven more to go before I leave the uni...
simply dumb luck that I only had to redo one test 'till this year)
======================================================

And about PA I think your right, he does tend to get this face when he doesn't have his glasses. really should have recognize it' I do it every morning looking for mine...

I'm glad that Pierre was with him cheering for monaco:) wonder if they'll be watching the ceremony together ?
==========================================================
I think I should just go to sleep and hope for the best because I'm starting to do this:

(cover)
.... to my computer.

So good night (and good luck:))
Tamar:)
Old 02-26-2006, 01:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarindi
GETTY
SESTRIERE COLLE, ITALY - FEBRUARY 25: Prince Albert II of Monaco (R) and Pierre Casiraghi attend the Final of the Mens Alpine Skiing Slalom on Day 15 of the 2006 Turin Winter Olympic Games on February 25, 2006 in Sestriere Colle, Italy. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)
This is the first time I have ever seen Albert with a family member at the games has anyone ever seen it before? I think it's great. Thanks Tamar for the postings keep up the good work and study.
Old 02-26-2006, 01:33 AM
Nobility

Tamar I did my comprehesive exam for my masters just a few months back and it's all a blur once you get in there. Get a good nights sleep before any exam.....just a tip from a B student who got a lot of A's....:)
Old 02-26-2006, 08:57 AM
Majesty

Pics from Cover

Old 02-26-2006, 08:59 AM
Majesty

Rest from Cover

Old 02-26-2006, 02:36 PM
Courtier

tbhrc...are these photos from the opening or the closing??? Just wondering if I should expect more 80's music tonight.
Old 02-26-2006, 02:59 PM
Aristocracy

When was the last time he took an active part at the games?
Old 02-26-2006, 03:06 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by hofburg
When was the last time he took an active part at the games?
2002 Salt Lake City...and he was in Athens in 2004. I think all IOC members are required to be at the games -- they have meetings and such.
Old 02-26-2006, 03:23 PM
Aristocracy

Newscom:
LE PRINCE ALBERT DE MONACO, MEMBRE DU CIO TURIN 2006 WINTER OLYMPIC GAMES. SESTRIERE, 26/02/2006. MEETING WITH PRINCE ALBERT OF MONACO, MEMBER OF THE IOC.

Old 02-26-2006, 03:27 PM
Aristocracy

Newscom:
L to R : Pierre Casiraghi, Prince Albert, Jean-Claude Killy,Michel Barnier. Prince Albert II of Monaco and Pierre Casiraghi attend the bronze medal match of the men's ice hockey match between Russia and Czech Republic during Day 15 of the Turin 2006 Winter Olympic Games on February 25, 2006 at the Palasport Olimpico in Turin, Italy. Czech Republic won 3-0./0602261214

Old 02-26-2006, 03:33 PM
Aristocracy

First pic from the closing ceremony is from Getty:

TURIN, ITALY - FEBRUARY 26: Prince Albert II of Monaco (R) and Pierre Casiraghi attends the Closing Ceremony of the Turin 2006 Winter Olympic Games on February 26, 2006 at the Olympic Stadium in Turin, Italy. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

Old 02-26-2006, 04:35 PM
Royal Highness

Thanx for pics, Tamar!

I saw them on TV..Pierre was very cheerful..:)