Albert II, Charlene & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyMacAlpine

Heir Presumptive
City
SW FL
Country
United States
As a baby with the first two beautiful woman in his life
7b_1_b.jpg

PARIS MATCH 1958 GRACE DE MONACO PRESENTE ALBERT

cc_1_b.jpg

PARIS MATCH No 482 (07/58)caroline and Albert of Monaco
EBay

andyw.jpg

1986 Magazine Andy Warhol's Interview featuring on the cover Prince Albert of Monaco.
aa_1.jpg

French Mag., Point De Vue, November 21, 1986
c8_1.jpg

French Mag., Point De Vue, December 9, 1988. EBay

Last edited:
87_2_b.jpg

PARIS MATCH : RAINIER ET ALBERT MONACO NOUS PARLENT 98 EBay

Great covers, LadyMac! Especially the one by Andy Wharol!

Tosca said:
Great covers, LadyMac! Especially the one by Andy Wharol!
Thanks I thought of starting it with that one only decided his ladies would be best. I am sure he will get more especially around November 19, 2005. It's a day I would love to witness myself.

One more of his first covers ever :)
source: BUNTE

esjexk.jpg

Last edited:
iceflower said:
One more of his first covers ever :)
source: own collection
Aww I have never seen that one. Grace looked so beutiful even shortly after birth. I'm glad someone is joining in I was worried no one would.

LadyMacAlpine said:
I'm glad someone is joining in I was worried no one would.
So I join in again with a cover from 1997 :)

etfw1x.jpg

(source: Point de Vue)

Last edited:
iceflower said:
So I join in again with a cover from 1997 :)

(source: own collection)
NICE he looks great in that photo. Love the tie.

All from EBay. Now see what is going to change in Albert's life this year I was right it was in 2005. I have some photos I am saving for another time.
99_1.jpg
22_1.jpg
11_1.jpg
7a_1.jpg
45_1.jpg
0a_1.jpg
36_1.jpg
6d_1.jpg

iceflower said:
A cover from 1984:
(Jours de France)
I have the inside article and photo to that one. Here are a few more seems you and I are the only one's interested. Just wait until he hits the covers with his wife later this year they will be bouncing off the board. Now lets see how long it takes for anyone to notice that prediction. :D I also want to say I have photo's of Albert taken in private times and on the covers of magazines that even though they were in the press I will treat them as private not meant for public display. He is a good man doing much for people around the world with who he is in his work, charity which he doesn't have to lend his name to. Sources on covers

78_1.jpg
1b_1.jpg
30_1_b.jpg
56_1.jpg
a131a.jpg

I forgot one. If I am correct that's the red horse given to Albert by the late Queen Victoria-Eugeneia of Spain his Godmother. He already one but Grace sent someone to hide it.
4d_1_b.jpg

I'm going to throw in a few book covers I have as well with their sources.
book1.jpg
book.jpg

LadyMacAlpine said:
...Just wait until he hits the covers with his wife later this year they will be bouncing off the board. Now lets see how long it takes for anyone to notice that prediction.:D

I' like to develop a predictions subject ;) Just yesterday I read some February' horoscopes (by Susan Miller) on http://www.astrologyzone.com and found there very interesting words about Pisces :
"You've been working harder, longer, and smarter than you ever thought possible. For that, blame Saturn, now moving through your house of work projects and firmly pinning you to your desk. Your company seems to have gone through streamlining efforts last year, and lacking assistants and other subordinates to help you, you have had little choice but to do the work of two.
You seem to be in a planning mode in February, busy perfecting your strategy and polishing a plan dear to you that you will present very soon to either VIPs or the world. In the first half of the month, keep most of your plans under wraps and continue to tweak them. You may walk around with a little smile that will intrigue everyone you meet, but you seem to want to keep your plans secret for the most part. You may have a new product to launch, or a new sweetheart you don't want to introduce to anyone - not friends, not family, not anyone - just yet. You are right to feel this way, as all things need a little private incubation in the early stages." ...
...Your home and family may become much more of a hub for you when Mars moves into Gemini from February 17 until April 13. If you had hoped to make changes in address, or in the structure, decor, or general comfort of your home or other property, you will have a terrific chance to do so, for all the right options will come your way. A family member - most likely a parent (?) or someone else - may need some of your concentrated attention too at month's end. You will want to be there for that person...
...Venus will send Jupiter a beautiful and rare vibration on February 14, indicating that you may take a long weekend away to fly to a glittering locale. Fly to London for four days? A weekend in Bermuda on pink sands? A chateau in a snowy locale in the south of France? These and any other beautiful options are possible!!! (The four days I am referring to would be February 11 - 14). etc.etc.etc."

I took just some extracts. What do you think abou it? ;)
:D
Last few years I am used to compare my life with her forecasts and can say that she is usually right in 80% :)

AquaMarine said:
I' like to develop a predictions subject ;) Just yesterday I read some February' horoscopes (by Susan Miller) on http://www.astrologyzone.com and found there very interesting words about Pisces :
"You've been working harder, longer, and smarter than you ever thought possible. For that, blame Saturn, now moving through your house of work projects and firmly pinning you to your desk. Your company seems to have gone through streamlining efforts last year, and lacking assistants and other subordinates to help you, you have had little choice but to do the work of two.
You seem to be in a planning mode in February, busy perfecting your strategy and polishing a plan dear to you that you will present very soon to either VIPs or the world. In the first half of the month, keep most of your plans under wraps and continue to tweak them. You may walk around with a little smile that will intrigue everyone you meet, but you seem to want to keep your plans secret for the most part. You may have a new product to launch, or a new sweetheart you don't want to introduce to anyone - not friends, not family, not anyone - just yet. You are right to feel this way, as all things need a little private incubation in the early stages." ...
...Your home and family may become much more of a hub for you when Mars moves into Gemini from February 17 until April 13. If you had hoped to make changes in address, or in the structure, decor, or general comfort of your home or other property, you will have a terrific chance to do so, for all the right options will come your way. A family member - most likely a parent (?) or someone else - may need some of your concentrated attention too at month's end. You will want to be there for that person...
...Venus will send Jupiter a beautiful and rare vibration on February 14, indicating that you may take a long weekend away to fly to a glittering locale. Fly to London for four days? A weekend in Bermuda on pink sands? A chateau in a snowy locale in the south of France? These and any other beautiful options are possible!!! (The four days I am referring to would be February 11 - 14). etc.etc.etc."

I took just some extracts. What do you think abou it? ;)
:D
Last few years I am used to compare my life with her forecasts and can say that she is usually right in 80% :)
Maybe you should post that in the wife thread. ;) Florida isn't to bad this time of year however I believe he will be at the Olympics. Darn this broad is hoping he will jump but I keep getting missed.

LadyMacAlpine said:
I have the inside article and photo to that one. Here are a few more seems you and I are the only one's interested. Just wait until he hits the covers with his wife later this year they will be bouncing off the board. Now lets see how long it takes for anyone to notice that prediction. :D
:D I think so too. Well, let's keep this thread alive till that will change ;)

iceflower said:
:D I think so too. Well, let's keep this thread alive till that will change ;)
I don't have free time like I use to you will have to pick up the slack. But will do what I can.

Some of us are still interested but swamped at work...like the idea of the predictions thread...

Ok, pinklady is with us, LadyMac :)

Here are some more covers:
ngeihl.jpg
ngeid2.jpg

ngeiqc.jpg
ngeiv5.jpg
ngeiwn.jpg

(journaux-collection)

And these are two of my favourite ones:
So sweet with his little sister and with an extremely intensive look at the second cover - that makes you shudder :D :)
ngejc4.jpg
ngejgy.jpg

(journaux-collection)

Aww... these are my fav's too, Ice. He's so cute ;-)

If you look at the shade side of the PA picture you will see Ranier :cool: Just cover the left (from you) pic side with something ;)

iceflower said:
Ok, pinklady is with us, LadyMac :)

Here are some more covers:

ngeiwn.jpg

(journaux-collection)
I just now to a look at this photo and its about like the one I have in a glossy sitting beside my computer. It looks like the same photo shoot and the negitive was switched. Mine his hand is more in the helmet. I have his Amherst photo's beside it as well. He sure was cute with a head full of curly hair.

Here are the latest. Of course these are from Point de Vue

pdvcouv41047.jpg
Inside
pdvcouv90832.jpg

More Point de Vue the first I posted before this is with the inside and issue number. Source all Point de Vue originals
pdvcouv45643.jpg
pdvcouv52222.jpg

N° 2852 Semaine du
19 au 25 Mars 2003
pdvcouv70937.jpg
pdvcouv84023.jpg

N° 2959
Semaine du
06 au 11 Avril 2005
pdvcouv67959.jpg
N° 2974 Semaine du 19 au 26 Juillet 2005
pdvcouv50441.jpg
N° 2955 Semaine du 09 au 15 Mars 2005

AquaMarine said:
If you look at the shade side of the PA picture you will see Ranier :cool: Just cover the left (from you) pic side with something ;)
You're right :)
Here is one more cover from Jours de France :

nzhs47.jpg

The title says: "The prince the girls dream of" - I think untill today that hasn't changed with one single difference: the girls have become older as well ;)

Point De Vue. Not a clear picture of him in the lower left coner. Brother and sister.
0f_1.jpg
b0_1.jpg

Another of Albert with Charlene, Paris Match
paris1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom