Albert II, Charlene & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
I doubt that if she looks like Grace the press will go crazy. There are young people today who have no clue who Grace is or what Monaco is. Unless a new group of royalty watchers come up there may be no interest at all.

The exhibition of princess Grace in the world has a big sucess 30 years after her death but when Gabriella will be around 16, she may attrackt the medias as a true princess of Monaco like her aunts princess Caroline and princess Stéphanie

Gabriella sure has the Grimaldi genes, it looks like her in that photo of baby Albert. Jacques is mini Charlene.

How cute that each of the babies resemble their parents, and it's even more cute the son resembles the mother and the daughter resembles the father.

Can't wait to see them again this weekend.

I just got the British edition of Hello featuring Gabriella and Jacques yesterday and it appears (or I could be imagining things) that they missed a few photos out.

It was an adorable surprise to see the twins - they are so charming! I love how their fair hair makes them appear as bald, that's rather cute. It appears that Gabriella and Jacques are non-identical, or at least to me anyway - as I thought Gabriella had brown eyes and Jacques had blue eyes.

Albert appears to be holding Gabriella a bit awkwardly, as to me she doesn't seem comfortable with him. Charlene seems to be holding Jacques just fine and it looks like he's in a comfortable position.

I just got the British edition of Hello featuring Gabriella and Jacques yesterday and it appears (or I could be imagining things) that they missed a few photos out.

It was an adorable surprise to see the twins - they are so charming! I love how their fair hair makes them appear as bald, that's rather cute. It appears that Gabriella and Jacques are non-identical, or at least to me anyway - as I thought Gabriella had brown eyes and Jacques had blue eyes.

Albert appears to be holding Gabriella a bit awkwardly, as to me she doesn't seem comfortable with him. Charlene seems to be holding Jacques just fine and it looks like he's in a comfortable position.
From what I know, twins boy and girl are always fraternal (non-identical). Only two of the same sex can be identical or fraternal.

From what I know, twins boy and girl are always fraternal (non-identical). Only two of the same sex can be identical or fraternal.

Good point. :p But they can look amazingly alike. I have friends who are boy-girl twins. You would swear they are identical when they both have the same hair-cut. :flowers:

Gabriella has blue eyes and not brown eyes it is what we are seeing in first in Gabriella and it is what the babies have un common.

Albert is holding very well his daughter, all the fathers and mothers are holding their baby and Gabriella is very well the arms of her daddy.

Daniel and Victoria of Sweden were holding Estelle like this, I don't see that Gabriella is not confortable in the arms of her father, she is very well in the arms of her daddy, lovely photos of the princely family

Last edited by a moderator:
Albert II, Charlene & Family on Magazine Covers

Well it's just my personal opinion on how Albert is holding Gabriella... which I have every right to share. We all see things differently.

To me Amalia and Estelle looked comfortable when being held in their photos. In my opinion...

I think we'll just have to agree to disagree with each other on this.

Albert has a grown daughter and a son , I'm sure has experience holding them.

Good point. :p But they can look amazingly alike. I have friends who are boy-girl twins. You would swear they are identical when they both have the same hair-cut. :flowers:
Yes it's called monozygotic (identical) being fraternal (like Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen). Fraternal twins don’t have exactly the same DNA.

Hereditaryprincess, it is not necessary to be rude with me, I have the right not to share your opinion.
Gabriella is as confortable in the arms in Albert as Amalia or Estelle.
How can you see that she is not confortable? It is your opinion and I have the right to say it
Albrt has the experience to hold his babies.

Hereditaryprincess wasn't rude to you, she said it was her opinion and said to agree to disagree.

Hereditaryprincess wasn't rude to you, she said it was her opinion and said to agree to disagree.

Exactly. Thank you for supporting me. :flowers:

Looks as if I can't say anything more about my opinion about Albert holding Gabriella ....

I see what you mean. In the picture at the table Gabriella seems to hang a bit, shoulders next to the ears.

I don't see the resemblance between Gabriella and baby Albert.
I do see a bit of baby Grace in her, I think it's the eyes and nose.

The official announce does not speak about the presence of the babies, Prince Albert said in an interview that they are at Roc Agel because it is too hot at Monaco.

Roc Agel is just outside Monte-Carlo, a bit secluded, with a swimming pool and green trees. Ideal to stay with children. Great place to escape the heat and to enjoy privacy.

German magazine BUNTE has some nice new photos of Charlene and Albert and an interview given by Charlene - I'm looking forward to buying a copy (it'll be out tomorrow July 23):

** Cover ** Article pic **

German magazine BUNTE has some nice new photos of Charlene and Albert and an interview given by Charlene - I'm looking forward to buying a copy (it'll be out tomorrow July 23):

** Cover ** Article pic **

I think it maybe be a repeat of the interview Charlene gave about the twins and her life with Albert... I have already seen those photos:flowers:

:previous:

Really? Where else have you seen those photos? Seems I must have missed them then..

:previous:

Really? Where else have you seen those photos? Seems I must have missed them then..

Hum, I don't remember, sorry!:ermm: Maybe I had already seen the Bunte cover, it is only they are not new to me!:flowers:

Both Twins are adorable and just glowing w/health and Albert and Charlene are just beaming w/pride and happiness. Can't ask for more, can we?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I could ask that they do without the pacifier.
Really, I hate to see a pacifier jammed in a baby's mouth like that!

It's so unnecessary, a pacifier is not needed. By using one they teach the child to develop a dependency, imo. That's why you see toddlers walking around with those things in their mouths. :sad:

Iceflower, anything new in the "Bunte" article?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

The Bunte pics look like the same ones from the Paris Match article.

Back
Top Bottom