The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #881  
Old 02-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ......, Argentina
Posts: 1,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghislaine View Post
Yes, but Rainier was twenty years younger than Albert is now. The way it is now, the question of a regent becomes a real reality. Life expectancy for a European male is somewhere in the late seventies, I believe. So considering that Albert isn't married yet and that his son might not be the first-born, but maybe second- or third-born, when Albert dies, his son might be barely old enough to be allowed to reign. And at 21, I would expect the son to be studying, not ruling. What would you think of a 21 year old sovereign who hasn't even finished his studies, is just old enough to be allowed to vote and hasn't had much life experience yet? And this is the favourable scenario, what if the son is underage and not allowed to govern? This is not so extremely unlikely as it might look at first glance....

JMO
Well ,let´s expect he has good health for long, his father died at 84, i believe.
I think the Grimaldis have a real problem, the Casiraghis don´t show much interest in official events, much less Andrea, let´s see if his siblings are more responsible. And then Stephanie´s kids have always been out of the spotlight, i don´t think her mother wants to see them on the throne. This is why Albert may feel a little worried and want to have a son now, i don´t find another explanation for this woman´s appearance, who seems totally inadecuate for the role.
__________________

__________________
  #882  
Old 02-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: ELKTON, United States
Posts: 368
That why I don't understand Albert why he won't get marry. If his nephews or sisters don't want to bother why don't he just get marry to Charlene and have kids.
__________________

__________________
  #883  
Old 02-01-2008, 06:41 PM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by goody7058 View Post
That why I don't understand Albert why he won't get marry. If his nephews or sisters don't want to bother why don't he just get marry to Charlene and have kids.
He said he would only marry for love perhaps hes still trying to decide if hes in love with her or just having fun.
__________________
  #884  
Old 02-02-2008, 04:41 AM
Tosca's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Posts: 3,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
He said he would only marry for love perhaps hes still trying to decide if hes in love with her or just having fun.

I'm afraid he's just having fun. From what I gather from the last birthday pics, I'm under the impression they were just pretending they were having fun. Sad, so sad.
__________________
Let's go back to the old, and we'll have a progress! (Giuseppe Verdi)
  #885  
Old 02-02-2008, 07:33 AM
giov's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Roma, Italy
Posts: 2,342
I really can't understand what is the reason why Albert gave an exclusive party for Charlene's birthday, on a boat, away from the paparazzis, but then he gave the press the exclusive private pics, though they are not the best images for a Head of State, as Duke of Marmalade said.
It doesn't make sense, IMO.
__________________
  #886  
Old 02-02-2008, 09:26 AM
lckc571's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Metz, France
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
I really can't understand what is the reason why Albert gave an exclusive party for Charlene's birthday, on a boat, away from the paparazzis, but then he gave the press the exclusive private pics, though they are not the best images for a Head of State, as Duke of Marmalade said.
It doesn't make sense, IMO.
I don't think that is Albert who gave to his photos, in an article, a journalist met Charlene. I do not know if it is it which yes says that it is happy to meet it visu (instead of the telephone) for the first time, him which says it, I do not speak German!!
BUNTE Royal: Mein Treffen mit Charlene - BUNTE
"Dies ändert sich, als der Nachtisch serviert wird. Ich gehe auf Charlene zu. „Es ist schön Sie einmal persönlich zu treffen“, sagt sie charmant. Bisher kennen wir uns nur vom Telefon. Sie strahlt mich mit ihren blaugrünen Augen an, ihr Händedruck ist kräftig. "
__________________
  #887  
Old 02-02-2008, 10:54 AM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
I'm afraid he's just having fun. From what I gather from the last birthday pics, I'm under the impression they were just pretending they were having fun. Sad, so sad.
The newest article establishes her as his mistress and her father is worried if she is happy. Article
__________________
  #888  
Old 02-02-2008, 01:06 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NEW YORK, United States
Posts: 151
that is the reason she does not want to leave monaco because of the money albert give and the flowers other thing, that explain the reason she quit her job, this but a new twist into their fairly tales story. if she have a brain she should listen to her father.
__________________
  #889  
Old 02-02-2008, 01:15 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: ELKTON, United States
Posts: 368
That why see don't care about the ring she getting pay already. But she his mistress that it. The only problem with that is if Albert break-up with her she in serious trouble. Or this a stunt to force Albert hand in marriage they are stupid.
__________________
  #890  
Old 02-04-2008, 01:24 AM
Lakshmi's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: *, United States
Posts: 1,226
After this article, that LadyMacAlpine posted, I don't think someone will see Charlene as a potential bride.
But it makes me curious how that tabloid gets so much information. Is this number 40,000 euros even real? I have already learnt that tabloids make things up to increase sale. They even like include citations taking them out of context just to prove their "story", the same pictures.
I just wonder if there will be any reaction from Charlene or P Albert, because this article puts Charlene in rather bad light.
__________________
"Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.''
Eleanor Roosevelt

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
  #891  
Old 02-04-2008, 01:51 AM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi View Post
After this article, that LadyMacAlpine posted, I don't think someone will see Charlene as a potential bride.
But it makes me curious how that tabloid gets so much information. Is this number 40,000 euros even real? I have already learnt that tabloids make things up to increase sale. They even like include citations taking them out of context just to prove their "story", the same pictures.
I just wonder if there will be any reaction from Charlene or P Albert, because this article puts Charlene in rather bad light.
Bunte gets it's information from Charlene she's talked on the phone to one of the men who she recently meet. There's a photo of the two of them together in one of the posts and her comments to him. There's a photo of her father and brother in the store copy of this article. A store keeper in Monaco is quoted in the article as well.
__________________
  #892  
Old 02-04-2008, 01:59 AM
Lakshmi's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: *, United States
Posts: 1,226
If Charlene is the one giving all that details about Albert's "support" she does not have the best judgment and is not very loyal to Albert too.
__________________
"Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.''
Eleanor Roosevelt

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
  #893  
Old 02-04-2008, 02:20 AM
Mandy's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: , United States
Posts: 6,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi View Post
If Charlene is the one giving all that details about Albert's "support" she does not have the best judgment and is not very loyal to Albert too.
That's speculation on LadyMacAlpine's part and it doesn't mean that it is a fact. Bunte is yellow press. They print pictures of celebrities and royals to rehash old stories from years ago and to fabricate new stories from unproven rumours. They publish these stories in the hopes that gullible people will pay for this trash.
  #894  
Old 02-04-2008, 02:45 AM
Lakshmi's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: *, United States
Posts: 1,226
This is something I suspect too, Mandy. I just don't trust tabloids, they write lies, lies, I even don't think it make sense to sue them anymore, because they will pay eventually the fine and write their made up stories again and again.
__________________
"Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.''
Eleanor Roosevelt

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
  #895  
Old 02-04-2008, 10:15 AM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
That's speculation on LadyMacAlpine's part and it doesn't mean that it is a fact. Bunte is yellow press. They print pictures of celebrities and royals to rehash old stories from years ago and to fabricate new stories from unproven rumours. They publish these stories in the hopes that gullible people will pay for this trash.
Which part Mandy? That a shop owner said all bills go to the Palace? That she has been talking to someone at Bunte?
Quote:
This changes, when the dessert is served. I go toward Charlene. "it is you once personally to meet beautifully", says it charmingly. So far we know each other only from the telephone.
That came directly from the man who has been writing all the info about them. You can find the original article a few posts up and see a photo of Charlene with the tabloid reporter who she's been talking to on the phone. I don't know if the part of Albert giving her the 40,000 per month is true it doesn't surprise me, but someone has seen her with his credit card. The girl has only bagged grocery's where is she going to get the money to buy the clothes she wears or anything else unless he gives them to her? The cheap clothes she bought at the beginning of the arrangement I can't call it much more. I'm waiting to see if there is a law suit filed on this.
__________________
  #896  
Old 02-04-2008, 10:41 AM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi View Post
If Charlene is the one giving all that details about Albert's "support" she does not have the best judgment and is not very loyal to Albert too.
I didn't say she did on this article. That's speculation on your part trying to imply I said something I didn't. I was specific with this
Quote:
Bunte gets it's information from Charlene she's talked on the phone to one of the men who she recently meet.
While she doesn't come across as very intelligent I don't think she is totally stupid to do that to make herself look like a paid escort. Unless of course she really doesn't give a darn what people think of her.
__________________
  #897  
Old 02-04-2008, 11:50 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Manhattan, United States
Posts: 212
Albert looks at a lot of women the way he looks at CW. It seems he has been dating another woman, I think from Germany, she looks more like Stephanie. He is sowing his wild oats publically since he could not do it with his father alive. I also hope he finds the best woman for his wife. I cannot find the links.
R.
__________________
  #898  
Old 02-04-2008, 11:54 AM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosalee View Post
Albert looks at a lot of women the way he looks at CW. It seems he has been dating another woman, I think from Germany, she looks more like Stephanie. He is sowing his wild oats publically since he could not do it with his father alive. I also hope he finds the best woman for his wife. I cannot find the links.
R.
Links to an article he is dating someone else?
__________________
  #899  
Old 02-09-2008, 07:47 PM
BurberryBrit's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: onthenet, United States
Posts: 1,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosalee View Post
Albert looks at a lot of women the way he looks at CW. It seems he has been dating another woman, I think from Germany, she looks more like Stephanie. He is sowing his wild oats publically since he could not do it with his father alive. I also hope he finds the best woman for his wife. I cannot find the links.
R.
But, it's not as if he wasn't sowing them all along (with 2 children to prove it!). Albert may have a psychological reason why he has not settled down at this ripe age. I wonder if he ever considered seeking professional help? And I'm not trying to be funny. I'm quite serious.
__________________
Für Gott, Fürst und Vaterland

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
  #900  
Old 02-09-2008, 08:05 PM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit View Post
But, it's not as if he wasn't sowing them all along (with 2 children to prove it!). Albert may have a psychological reason why he has not settled down at this ripe age. I wonder if he ever considered seeking professional help? And I'm not trying to be funny. I'm quite serious.
I won't agree with you on the psychological reasons for not marrying at his ripe age since I'm his age and not married.
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread

Tags
prince albert, prince albert ii, princess charlene, relationship


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HSH Prince Albert Current Events 23 : July 2007 - Sept.2007 Zonk Current Events Archive 192 09-16-2007 10:28 PM
What do you think of Charlene? Zonk Prince Albert and Princess Charlene 415 07-15-2007 12:57 PM
Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 3 : June 2006 - Jan.2007 Elspeth Current Events Archive 946 01-29-2007 09:55 PM
Charlene Wittstock Current Events 7 : Nov.2006 - Jan.2007 tbhrc Current Events Archive 201 01-11-2007 07:35 PM
A Wife for Albert part III Lyonnaise Prince Albert and Princess Charlene 272 06-25-2006 07:38 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth charlene crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria dutch royal history engagement fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri infanta leonor infanta sofia jewellery jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg olympic games ottoman pom pregnancy president hollande president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess astrid princess beatrix princess charlene princess laurentien princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess marilene princess mary queen anne-marie queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague visit wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:48 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]