The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #781  
Old 09-28-2007, 12:17 PM
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: ***, United States
Posts: 16,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsla View Post
Tamara is hispanic?
I thought she was, but now you come to mention it, I'm not sure where I picked that up from.
__________________

  #782  
Old 09-28-2007, 12:22 PM
Tosca's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Posts: 3,639
If Rotolo is her maiden name, then she is of Italian descent.
__________________

__________________
Let's go back to the old, and we'll have a progress! (Giuseppe Verdi)
  #783  
Old 09-28-2007, 12:23 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: *******, France
Posts: 1,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
If Rotolo is her maiden name, then she is of Italian descent.
Just like Albert
  #784  
Old 09-28-2007, 12:39 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: blablabla, France
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsla View Post
......Mandy, I had to jump in here because, you are right the problem is that we have new (young?) people trying to take the informed (old?) people who have been following from the beginning, the ones that have seen all the photo's, read all Charlene's interviews, little quips, & remarks to task. We have seen all the posing, the pictures with Charlene's head in Albert's lap, on her first public outing where he is a member of th IOC, never mind a Head of State. Then her first official public picture where she accompanies the family for the first time, very inappropriatly dressed leaning over the balcony with a cigarette dangling out of her mouth. I'm sorry but we are talking again about te same person's attack on all of the people who don't share her opinion. We are continuosly told by her we have no right to judge or have or form the opinion that most of us hold! You might ask yourself why this is? Why do so many women who do not know each other, from different backgrounds, different ages, share the same opinion of this girl? You seem to want to have equel sides on this board? It's simply that people from all over have came to the same conclusion. ................. (We have all seen the many pictures from that event, with Charlene hanging on Albert) Again, if people are puzzled by our opinions, they should do their own research, it is not our job to catch them up & do the work for them. If they want to participate in the conversation, they should take the time to know what we are actually talking about, before trying to take us to task. The moderators seem to want to defend this immature behaviour? While trying to silence the majority of people that hold another opinion. We have had this same conversation about the same poster who keeps harping on us? There are some very smart accomplished women who post on this board, with a well reasoned opinion and they have a right to it. Unless this board is meant to be a Miss America pagent? The people that have posted above, have not gone in to anything other than Charlene's portrayed behavior? Not petty remarks on her looks, not her lack of formal education only Charlene's words about the lack of importance to it in her life?
There are people much newer to the board that seem to be able to get up to speed. I do not know why we have to continuosly coddle, conjole & make consessions for the same few that cannot be bothered or refuse to inform themselves before they open their mouths. I'm sorry but it seems to be the same poster's that are bent on causing the tirade. I don't think we should have to tolerate them because they want to remain ignorant to the topic. I vote we should move on and ignore and not reply to those posters. I can't help but to point out, that the problem we are having with the posters, is the same we have with Charlene.
GREAT I said several times that I don't understand what I 'm allowed to post.
Some posters want a dream, and a princess story , but other ones are trying to see behind.
I do beleive that we could post what we see behind.
Some of us are posting on another Monaco.freeforum/portal, with humor and we are glad when posters who only want to see tabloid/princess are posting with a smile....because we are both smiling without censorship.
  #785  
Old 09-28-2007, 01:44 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 6,499
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsla View Post
Well put, Gislaine

I have to jump in here, I think almost everyone's post has been excellent, MyAdia's, very articulate & intellegent posts, as well as everyone else's including Elspeth, who I mostly agree with. The fault is with Albert, for dating someone like Charlene & bringing her where she does not belong.

The reason Charlene get's the attention, one reason is because she has courted it! But we are always being asked to support are ill opinion and know matter how we back it up, we are bitched at (that is exactly the word for it) that we do not have a right to form an opinion, that is what we are told by the few who think a pretty face is a good enough reason for someone to marry someone, especially someone that may be in the position of Head of State's wife. Someone you would think that was dating a 50 year old would not need a mentor or training. I'm sure Camilla handles herself just fine. So, that said, it doesn't let Charlene off the hook for her behavior and that has been what the turn off has been for most from the beginning.

Mandy, I had to jump in here because, you are right the problem is that we have new (young?) people trying to take the informed (old?) people who have been following from the beginning, the ones that have seen all the photo's, read all Charlene's interviews, little quips, & remarks to task. We have seen all the posing, the pictures with Charlene's head in Albert's lap, on her first public outing where he is a member of th IOC, never mind a Head of State. Then her first official public picture where she accompanies the family for the first time, very inappropriatly dressed leaning over the balcony with a cigarette dangling out of her mouth. I'm sorry but we are talking again about te same person's attack on all of the people who don't share her opinion. We are continuosly told by her we have no right to judge or have or form the opinion that most of us hold! You might ask yourself why this is? Why do so many women who do not know each other, from different backgrounds, different ages, share the same opinion of this girl? You seem to want to have equel sides on this board? It's simply that people from all over have came to the same conclusion. I think if we were discussing George Bush we would have one side with far more weight. You cannot try to change what the concensus actually is? I'm sorry but the statement by the poster "you can't tell by one picture"? Pretty much makes the argument, we have some people who have seen a library of photos from one & every event, and one who wants to take everybody to task because she has only seen one picture? (We have all seen the many pictures from that event, with Charlene hanging on Albert) Again, if people are puzzled by our opinions, they should do their own research, it is not our job to catch them up & do the work for them. If they want to participate in the conversation, they should take the time to know what we are actually talking about, before trying to take us to task. The moderators seem to want to defend this immature behaviour? While trying to silence the majority of people that hold another opinion. We have had this same conversation about the same poster who keeps harping on us? There are some very smart accomplished women who post on this board, with a well reasoned opinion and they have a right to it. Unless this board is meant to be a Miss America pagent? The people that have posted above, have not gone in to anything other than Charlene's portrayed behavior? Not petty remarks on her looks, not her lack of formal education only Charlene's words about the lack of importance to it in her life?

There are people much newer to the board that seem to be able to get up to speed. I do not know why we have to continuosly coddle, conjole & make consessions for the same few that cannot be bothered or refuse to inform themselves before they open their mouths. I'm sorry but it seems to be the same poster's that are bent on causing the tirade. I don't think we should have to tolerate them because they want to remain ignorant to the topic. I vote we should move on and ignore and not reply to those posters. I can't help but to point out, that the problem we are having with the posters, is the same we have with Charlene.

I don't know if you are referring to me specifically in this message. On the chance that you ARE?? A) I am not young. I am middle aged. B) I don't expect to be "coddled" or "consoled" by you or anyone else on a message board Forum. C) I am not ignorant, or uninformed on any subject I choose to address here. D)I have never posted a "tirade" I don't care about being ignored by you or anyone. I am accustomed to being ignored here since I obviously don't share the majority view. That is fine with me.

Finally, I am not invested in any "fairy tale" regarding CW. I am too old for fairy tales and too jaded to believe in them. I DO believe in fairness and in giving people a chance. This was ingrained in me from childhood as part of an upbringing as a member of a minority race in America. I want to be given a chance and don't want my mistakes held against me forever, therefore I extend that courtesy to others. It's all quite simple.

I came to this board after lurking for many months and reading post after post. I read all the articles. I read your opinions. Guess what, ma'am?? I STILL DON'T AGREE WITH MOST OF YOU AND FIND SOME OF YOUR STATEMENTS PETTY, ILL-FOUNDED AND EVEN RUDE. You have the right to say the same thing about me, as doubtless you have or will.

I find it curious that any time a positive article appears about CW in any peridodical it is usually dismissed here as propaganda or white washing. Any negative thing is pounced upon as gospel. If anyone can explain this to me I'd be delighted.

The moderators have to come to this particular Board and issue admonishments more than any other. That tells me everything I need to know about the vaunted "intelligence" and fairness of the posts and posters.

The problem seems to be that many of you don't like being disagreed with and take any opposition to your opinion as an "attack" (I keep hearing that word. My conclusion is that we have vastly different ideas about what it means to attack another person vs. oppose or disagree with them)
  #786  
Old 09-28-2007, 02:14 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: around the corner, United States
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsla View Post
Again, if people are puzzled by our opinions, they should do their own research, it is not our job to catch them up & do the work for them. If they want to participate in the conversation, they should take the time to know what we are actually talking about, before trying to take us to task. The moderators seem to want to defend this immature behaviour? While trying to silence the majority of people that hold another opinion. We have had this same conversation about the same poster who keeps harping on us? There are some very smart accomplished women who post on this board, with a well reasoned opinion and they have a right to it. Unless this board is meant to be a Miss America pagent? The people that have posted above, have not gone in to anything other than Charlene's portrayed behavior? Not petty remarks on her looks, not her lack of formal education only Charlene's words about the lack of importance to it in her life?

There are people much newer to the board that seem to be able to get up to speed. I do not know why we have to continuosly coddle, conjole & make consessions for the same few that cannot be bothered or refuse to inform themselves before they open their mouths. I'm sorry but it seems to be the same poster's that are bent on causing the tirade. I don't think we should have to tolerate them because they want to remain ignorant to the topic. I vote we should move on and ignore and not reply to those posters. I can't help but to point out, that the problem we are having with the posters, is the same we have with Charlene.
I seconed that Sandsla! There are few posters including myself whom had spent up to six months following and reading this boards before joining in. By the time I had started to post I was informed well enough to express my opinion on Charlene and her relationship with PA.
I didn't come on this board with an agenda the way some had said (why would I?). I do agree that my comments might sound a little bit to harsh at times, but that is just because I don't have to much patience with these "new posters" who didn't take time to do a little research before joining in. Instead they ohhs and ahhhs on how perfect Princess Charlene would be just because she looked (to them) so nice on one picture. They go so far to call us jealous and are puzzled by the fact that we need something more then someones looks to like them or to believe that they are suitable for certain position.
I do agree that everyone has a right to think whatever they want and to like Charlene based on her appearance only, but I do not like when my opinion is deleted just because someone does not agree with it.
I believe that bringing in a little humor wouldn't hurt either! We should all lighten up a bit, after all PA marrying Charlene or someone else won't have impact on any of our lives. At least not on mine, that's for sure! LOL
  #787  
Old 09-28-2007, 02:27 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: blablabla, France
Posts: 178
great royal and sansdla... now are we talking about censorship and deleting posts ???
I think that deleting or censorship it's showing us that charlene is a real "problem" for Monaco, if she wasn't this forum would be quiet. When some of us are posting, smiling, "linking" elsewhere we know that our mods can poke us with a stick but we know that we are allowed to see behind glamourous (!!!)and watch current life.
  #788  
Old 09-28-2007, 02:32 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Philadelphia, United States
Posts: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal pauper View Post
I seconed that Sandsla! There are few posters including myself whom had spent up to six months following and reading this boards before joining in. By the time I had started to post I was informed well enough to express my opinion on Charlene and her relationship with PA.
I didn't come on this board with an agenda the way some had said (why would I?). I do agree that my comments might sound a little bit to harsh at times, but that is just because I don't have to much patience with these "new posters" who didn't take time to do a little research before joining in. Instead they ohhs and ahhhs on how perfect Princess Charlene would be just because she looked (to them) so nice on one picture. They go so far to call us jealous and are puzzled by the fact that we need something more then someones looks to like them or to believe that they are suitable for certain position.
I do agree that everyone has a right to think whatever they want and to like Charlene based on her appearance only, but I do not like when my opinion is deleted just because someone does not agree with it.
I believe that bringing in a little humor wouldn't hurt either! We should all lighten up a bit, after all PA marrying Charlene or someone else won't have impact on any of our lives. At least not on mine, that's for sure! LOL
RP not everyone has time to be that through in their homework, we just have to figure out how to bring them up to speed quickly. Most newcomers wear rose colored glasses. It takes time to become a veteran like us! Is there a thread with news articles so we can refer them there I wonder? or how about a suggestion thread - posting advice for new posters besides the rules by Admins. To tell you the truth there is a certain initiation factor, somewhat like a hazing, that does seem to take place with our new posters. Anyway you've earned a big MEOW today but I don't have one of those little cute kitten's to put at the end!
  #789  
Old 09-28-2007, 02:41 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 6,499
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal pauper View Post
I seconed that Sandsla! There are few posters including myself whom had spent up to six months following and reading this boards before joining in. By the time I had started to post I was informed well enough to express my opinion on Charlene and her relationship with PA.
I didn't come on this board with an agenda the way some had said (why would I?). I do agree that my comments might sound a little bit to harsh at times, but that is just because I don't have to much patience with these "new posters" who didn't take time to do a little research before joining in. Instead they ohhs and ahhhs on how perfect Princess Charlene would be just because she looked (to them) so nice on one picture. They go so far to call us jealous and are puzzled by the fact that we need something more then someones looks to like them or to believe that they are suitable for certain position.
I do agree that everyone has a right to think whatever they want and to like Charlene based on her appearance only, but I do not like when my opinion is deleted just because someone does not agree with it.
I believe that bringing in a little humor wouldn't hurt either! We should all lighten up a bit, after all PA marrying Charlene or someone else won't have impact on any of our lives. At least not on mine, that's for sure! LOL

Other than myself and miraglia(?) I don't think any posters have come here and "oohed" and "ahhhed" over CW. I think we have both stated that she looked lovely on a particular occasion. I for one have never referred to her as "Princess".

I am confounded by yours and other's assertion that new posters come here without "doing the homework". Do you mean going back and reading the posts? Reading as much as the European press that we can understand?

Fine. What do you say to those of us who have done ALL of the above and still don't agree with much of what CW is accused of being on this Forum??

My own humble opinion is that for months this Forum consisted of a small cadre of posters who shared markedly negative views of CW and posted articles and photos-some more than four years old-to support their "truth". There was little or no real dialogue. It was months of congratulating one another on their "intelligence" and the so-called articulate way that the criticisms were posted.

Then BOOM! A newcomer comes around and disagrees/opposes. I say the reason WHY I disagree, and am immediately rebuked as ignorant and uninformed and not up to speed. What an eye-opener.

I have stated this many times but here goes again...I don't think CW is the perfect bride-to-be for a Prince of Monaco. But...I also don't think she is the complete catastrophe some here have made her out to be. She seems rough around the edges. She apparently lacks refinement, and she needs lessons in protocol. But these are not issues that cannot be overcome and in any case PA and the Palace have not made any indication that she is being reared for this role(as one of the Moderators pointed out)

So why all the opprobrium?
  #790  
Old 09-28-2007, 02:44 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Philadelphia, United States
Posts: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilae View Post
great royal and sansdla... now are we talking about censorship and deleting posts ???
I think that deleting or censorship it's showing us that charlene is a real "problem" for Monaco, if she wasn't this forum would be quiet. When some of us are posting, smiling, "linking" elsewhere we know that our mods can pock us with a stick but we know that we are allowed to see behind glamourous (!!!)and watch current life.
Good post Lilae Charlene does provoke us doesn't she! I sometimes wonder if ALbert isn't just having fun with us all!. You did forget one thing- when we are bad, we beat the mods to it by poking ourselves with a stick or writing in our own MEOWS when we get just a little too catty.
  #791  
Old 09-28-2007, 02:51 PM
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: ***, United States
Posts: 16,894
Before this complaining about TRF goes any further, let me make a few things clear.

First, if you don't like our policies, then feel free to take your custom elsewhere. I've seen some of these boards which specialise in vicious hate sessions against royals and their associates, often with the excuse that the inmates are just being "witty" or something equally bogus. We're not having that here so if that's what you're looking for, goodbye and good luck, and I'm sure we'll miss you every bit as much as you'll miss us.

Second, I'm really getting tired of this business about "TRF only allows fairy-tale fantasies; you can only say nice things about people at TRF regardless of how bad they are, it's a board where only sugar is allowed, and anyway it's being controlled by the Palace at Monaco/the Danish Royal Family/Clarence House/King Abdullah/the Invisible Pink Unicorn/whatever." This forum is independently owned by a guy who probably has never heard of Charlene Wittstock and almost certainly doesn't lose sleep over her public image. You only have to look through the threads in any of our forums to see criticism of a lot of the royals. However, that doesn't mean that the moderation team are going to stand quietly by while people engage in character assassinations or gang up like the worst sort of playground bullies to see who can be nastiest about someone. Nor are we about to let people gang up and drive other posters away just because they have the effrontery to dare to disagree with the majority opinion.

Third, this isn't a board for academic specialists, it's an open-access forum where people with many different interests and knowledge levels have to rub together. If that means that you have to stop and explain stuff to newcomers for the nth time, or helpfully point them to some information that they might want to look at, then that's just what you'll have to do. We don't have entrance exams here, and some people are more knowledgeable than others. That's just the way it is, and nothing is going to change it. The knowledgeable posters in the other forums are also spending time bringing newcomers up to speed, so this isn't some extra task and responsibility that only the Monaco regulars are expected to shoulder. I also don't especially care for the implication "if you knew as much as we do, you'd think the way we think, so since you disagree with us it means you don't know what you're talking about." It's not at all unknown for knowledgeable people to look at the same data and draw different conclusions. Disagreeing with the "Charlene is a waste of space" brigade isn't necessarily a sign of ignorance or stupidity, and I'll thank you to stop implying that it is.

And finally, I'm not going to discuss any of this stuff here in this thread. Anyone wanting to take this discussion any further is welcome to PM me or to post here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f19/monaco-protective-shield-monators-hold-10748.html

Any more posts about the perceived iniquities and unfairnesses and all-around deficiencies of TRF will be deleted from this thread or moved to the other one.

Just please bear in mind the following TRF rules:
  • It is mandatory to comply with instructions posted by the moderators and administrators. Complaints about moderator decisions should not be made in the threads; instead, send a private message to the moderator concerned or an administrator. If a moderator deletes or edits one of your posts and you disagree with the action, contact the moderator concerned or an administrator; do not repost deleted material or interfere with moderator edits.
  • Threads should remain on topic. If you wish to conduct a private conversation with another poster, please do so via the private message system. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive to the thread topic will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.
  • Insulting comments about other posters and royals are not permitted. Criticism is acceptable; insults and flames are not. We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • We do not allow unsubstantiated gossip and speculation based on hearsay. Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Threads and posts that violate the rules will be deleted or edited. However, the real-time nature of the board means that moderators may not see the offending posts immediately. We reserve the right to delete or edit posts without notice at any time after they are posted.
If they cramp your style too much, then I'm sure it won't be impossible to find another forum to post. There's absolutely no point whining about censorship when the rules are clear and when abiding by the rules is a prerequisite for participating in this forum. We don't allow completely free rein where freedom of speech is concerned, and there are very few forums out there which do.

Elspeth

Royal Forums administrator
  #792  
Old 09-28-2007, 03:19 PM
Jo of Palatine's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 3,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
anyway it's being controlled by the Palace at Monaco/the Danish Royal Family/Clarence House/King Abdullah/the Invisible Pink Unicorn/whatever."
While I applaud your posting I think you forgot about Bozo, the Clown and I wonder why?
__________________
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
  #793  
Old 09-28-2007, 03:25 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Trumbull, United States
Posts: 96
Well said Elspeth and thank you for your patience.

Oh for goodness sake, Jo! Hush! Do not speak of The Clown of Doom!



LE hides under her desk
__________________
Monaco Forums
  #794  
Old 09-28-2007, 03:53 PM
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: ***, United States
Posts: 16,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo of Palatine View Post
While I applaud your posting I think you forgot about Bozo, the Clown and I wonder why?
Would I ever forget about HRH Bozo?

"and anyway it's being controlled by the Palace at Monaco/the Danish Royal Family/Clarence House/King Abdullah/the Invisible Pink Unicorn/whatever."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Elizabeth View Post
Well said Elspeth and thank you for your patience.
Just so that everyone is clear, I wasn't referring to your board when I was talking about the no-holds-barred snake pits out there. I know you're also trying to maintain high standards of civility over at your forum.
  #795  
Old 09-28-2007, 04:06 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: , Netherlands
Posts: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
Second, I'm really getting tired of this business about "TRF only allows fairy-tale fantasies; you can only say nice things about people at TRF regardless of how bad they are, it's a board where only sugar is allowed, and anyway it's being controlled by the Palace at Monaco/the Danish Royal Family/Clarence House/King Abdullah/the Invisible Pink Unicorn/whatever."
My vote is on the Invisible Pink Unicorn! They're taking over the world!
Sorry, I'll make a more sensible post next time.
__________________
Free Albert !
  #796  
Old 09-28-2007, 04:17 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Trumbull, United States
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
Just so that everyone is clear, I wasn't referring to your board when I was talking about the no-holds-barred snake pits out there. I know you're also trying to maintain high standards of civility over at your forum.
I didn't think so Elspeth We can be a rowdy crew though
__________________
Monaco Forums
  #797  
Old 09-28-2007, 04:30 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Gainesville, United States
Posts: 174
Can we please move on? I clicked the thread thinking that there was something new with Prince Albert and Charlene's relationship and that's what I am on this forum. Can we get back on track and just talk about their relationship? It's getting boring. Please post when you have something new to say about them. Thank you.
  #798  
Old 09-28-2007, 04:48 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Philadelphia, United States
Posts: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghislaine View Post
My vote is on the Invisible Pink Unicorn! They're taking over the world!
Sorry, I'll make a more sensible post next time.
LOL What have you put in your tea?

And now back to the snake pits (just kidding mods). Charlene apparently was at the Monaco yacht show we just didn't see pics of her, so now I wonder if she wasn't with him in NY and Washington. can any of our picture sleuths see if they can turn up any? Thanks!!
  #799  
Old 09-28-2007, 04:53 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: blablabla, France
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Elizabeth View Post
Well said Elspeth and thank you for your patience.
i second you LauraElizabeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou View Post
LOL What have you put in your tea?

And now back to the snake pits (just kidding mods). Charlene apparently was at the Monaco yacht show we just didn't see pics of her, so now I wonder if she wasn't with him in NY and Washington. can any of our picture sleuths see if they can turn up any? Thanks!!
some people who were here didn't saw her.. they were not around all the time.
But she was perhaps around him, and he didn't allowed pics.
  #800  
Old 09-28-2007, 06:50 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: *******, France
Posts: 1,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou View Post
LOL What have you put in your tea?

And now back to the snake pits (just kidding mods). Charlene apparently was at the Monaco yacht show we just didn't see pics of her, so now I wonder if she wasn't with him in NY and Washington. can any of our picture sleuths see if they can turn up any? Thanks!!
I haven't seen the article yet. let's just read it first before jumping to conclusions.
__________________

Closed Thread

Tags
prince albert, prince albert ii, princess charlene, relationship


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HSH Prince Albert Current Events 23 : July 2007 - Sept.2007 Zonk Current Events Archive 192 09-16-2007 11:28 PM
What do you think of Charlene? Zonk Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Family 415 07-15-2007 01:57 PM
Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 3 : June 2006 - Jan.2007 Elspeth Current Events Archive 946 01-29-2007 09:55 PM
Charlene Wittstock Current Events 7 : Nov.2006 - Jan.2007 tbhrc Current Events Archive 201 01-11-2007 07:35 PM
A Wife for Albert part III Lyonnaise Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Family 272 06-25-2006 08:38 PM




Popular Tags
ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit catherine middleton style coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit current events duchess of cambridge dutch state visit e-mail elisabeth fashion poll free hosting grand duke jean greece kate middleton king abdullah ii king felipe king felipe vi king willem-alexander member introduction member watch monarchy new zealand nobel gala norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament picture of the week prince bernhard prince charles princess beatrice hats princess marie princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats prince sverre magnus queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen mathildes outfits queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania royal fashion september 2016 state visit state visit to denmark succession sweden swedish royal family summer portraits 2016 the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:51 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016
Jelsoft Enterprises