Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 07:37 AM
Aristocracy

:) Thanks Donna! Now I see

Old 06-23-2006, 07:52 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
Gretchen is a beautiful soul in a not so beautiful body. Her arms go all the way down to the floor and her legs go all the way to the neck. She has a hole in the stomack so you can see the food going down and most of the time it lands in the tummy but sometimes it spills. Her feet are like hobbit's feet and she walks barefoot because she can't find any shoes that fit.

She has hair all over her body, coarse flax hair. When she takes a bath the tub fills with her coarse hair. Which is great because, since she can't get any jobs being the odd shape that she is, she weaves baskets out of her leftover hair and sells them at the market, providing her with enough money to survive.

Like I said she is a beautiful soul and that is what counts.
There is more. Her fingers are so crooked from arthritis that they are all intertwened and completely useless, but that is alright because her tongue is very long and split in ten parts which she uses to do everything.

I can't remember all I wrote but it is coming gradually. :o

Old 06-23-2006, 07:58 AM
Aristocracy

Please don't be offended, you admirerers of Prince Albert. All will go well. I promise.
Old 06-23-2006, 07:03 PM
Serene Highness

My goodness, That reads like the description of a monster...:)
Old 06-24-2006, 05:25 PM
Serene Highness

My apologies if this has been mentioned before, but what about any of the other European Royal houses. Are there no available princesses that could make a suitable wife for Albert? I know that Catholic royal families are few and far between, but many royal brides convert to a new faith (CP Mary and P. Alexandra for instance). It would be a way to pave a better relationship between Monaco and the other royals. Also, does anyone know if a princess who is HRH in her own right would have to give that up and become HSH as the wife of the Prince of Monaco? Just curious.
Old 06-24-2006, 09:13 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991
Then there is always the poor soul who thinks she can save him from himself. Anyone getting involved with Albert at this point has to do it with her eyes wide open and a pretty strong sense of self. However, to play devil's advocate, there is always the chance that meeting the right woman, one who won't take his b@##$%^t and stand up to him and give him the confidence to fulfill the vision he outlined for Monaco last July, he will reform himself. This is oversimplifying a bit but...I am holding out hope that he'll figure out why he's alone.
I agree with you Pinklady, he needs a woman who won't take his crap!
Old 06-24-2006, 09:19 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by English Rose
What Prince Albert (and Monaco) needs is a beautiful, elegant, well educated, discreet woman in the 30-45 age range who would accept Albert's past discrepancies and be an asset rather than a problem. But instead the women who he attracts/ is attracted to are the complete opposite.

He totally does. Maybe he should try E-Harmony.com, just kidding you guys! Seriously though, I agree with you.
Old 06-24-2006, 10:44 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimebear
My apologies if this has been mentioned before, but what about any of the other European Royal houses. Are there no available princesses that could make a suitable wife for Albert? I know that Catholic royal families are few and far between, but many royal brides convert to a new faith (CP Mary and P. Alexandra for instance). It would be a way to pave a better relationship between Monaco and the other royals. Also, does anyone know if a princess who is HRH in her own right would have to give that up and become HSH as the wife of the Prince of Monaco? Just curious.
Most of the royal women in the "targeted age range" are already married; the rest are closer in age to his nephews (really the children of some of his older peers). I don't think it's Catholicism that is a huge issue but rather how some if not most of the other royal houses view the behaviour of Albert and the rest of the House of Grimaldi. Remember, it took over 25 years for Rainier and Grace to be accepted among the other royal houses -- the majority of which did not attend their wedding and then at Albert's enthronement, no reigning monarch attended. The Gotha is probably not the best place for Albert to look for a wife given some of his more liberal leanings anyway. IMO, he would be better off with a woman from the upper/upper middle class, who is well-educated, has a career of her own, and shares his vision for Monaco. Someone from a particular geographic background really isn't a consideration. Rainier could never have accomplished what he did without Grace (and I don't just mean her glam factor)...that was a true partnership and a marriage of equals. As the saying goes, behind every successful man is a good woman (and a rather surprised mother-in-law).
Old 06-25-2006, 08:03 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieP
Maybe he should try E-Harmony.com, just kidding you guys!
I actually think that's a good idea --

He could type in the characteristics that he wants: must like the nightlife, athletic, think monogamy is overrated, etc.

And then he could think of his people and put in a few of characteristics for Monaco: High school graduate, some sort of job, non-smoker,respectful dresser, ladylike, discreet, etc

It would be interesting to see the candidates a computer dating service could provide.
Old 06-25-2006, 08:26 AM
Aristocracy

Originally Posted by English Rose
What Prince Albert (and Monaco) needs is a beautiful, elegant, well educated, discreet woman in the 30-45 age range who would accept Albert's past discrepancies and be an asset rather than a problem.

English Rose, I totally agree with you. I am the woman for PA. IM beautiful, elegent, well educated, very discreet, and I will be turning 30 in November. Also, IM tall, blond with deep ocean blue eyes, and a size 4.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:38 AM
Aristocracy

Sasha here is a letter you can send Prince Albert. I dare you to send it, or a different one if you prefer. He will love it if you do. Let us know if he sends you a picture.

Dear Prince Albert

I am the stunning blond you met last year when you came to Boston. You probably remember. We shook hands and introduced ourselves. You looked deep into my ocean blue eyes and I could just feel our hearts join. We were standing there among thousands of people, but yet it was as if we were the only ones in the universe. You wouldn’t let go of my hand but asked what I did. I told you I wrote poems and you said, “My mother loved poetry. I would love to read some of your poems.” I said I would send you some but haven’t dared until now.

I wrote one poem about you. I hope you like it. It goes like this:

Prince Albert is so fine
Precious as a dime
He is like a king
Sitting on my left wing.

We didn’t get a chance to talk anymore. You were surrounded with people and I tried to get near you again but couldn’t. You were whisked away for some photo-session.

I haven’t stopped thinking about you from our short meeting. I keep hoping that you will come back to see me. I envision our meeting. Again we will shake hands and we won’t want to let go of each other. We will sit down on the couch, our hands firmly interlocked, our hearts singing with joy and our four blue eyes beaming. We won’t need to say a word because our hearts will do all the talking. Still you feel compelled to say something, “It is great to see you again.” “It is great to see YOU again”, I answer. We are so shy, yet so fascinated that we tremble.

Anyway, I would love to see you again. It you want to bring a dress I am a size 4 (American). If you are not interested in meeting me I would love to have an autographed picture of you, so I can kiss you good night before I fall asleep.

Love always
Sasha Jones
(address)
Old 06-25-2006, 09:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

It's getting really hot in here at The Royal Forums!
Old 06-25-2006, 07:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

Closing temporarily for moderator consultation.