A Wife for Albert part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasha here is a letter you can send Prince Albert. I dare you to send it, or a different one if you prefer. He will love it if you do. :D :D :D Let us know if he sends you a picture. :D

Dear Prince Albert

I am the stunning blond you met last year when you came to Boston. You probably remember. We shook hands and introduced ourselves. You looked deep into my ocean blue eyes and I could just feel our hearts join. We were standing there among thousands of people, but yet it was as if we were the only ones in the universe. You wouldn’t let go of my hand but asked what I did. I told you I wrote poems and you said, “My mother loved poetry. I would love to read some of your poems.” I said I would send you some but haven’t dared until now.

I wrote one poem about you. I hope you like it. It goes like this:

Prince Albert is so fine
Precious as a dime
He is like a king
Sitting on my left wing.

We didn’t get a chance to talk anymore. You were surrounded with people and I tried to get near you again but couldn’t. You were whisked away for some photo-session.

I haven’t stopped thinking about you from our short meeting. I keep hoping that you will come back to see me. I envision our meeting. Again we will shake hands and we won’t want to let go of each other. We will sit down on the couch, our hands firmly interlocked, our hearts singing with joy and our four blue eyes beaming. We won’t need to say a word because our hearts will do all the talking. Still you feel compelled to say something, “It is great to see you again.” “It is great to see YOU again”, I answer. We are so shy, yet so fascinated that we tremble.

Anyway, I would love to see you again. It you want to bring a dress I am a size 4 (American). If you are not interested in meeting me I would love to have an autographed picture of you, so I can kiss you good night before I fall asleep.

Love always
Sasha Jones
(address)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's getting really hot in here at The Royal Forums!:D

Closing temporarily for moderator consultation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom