The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2005, 02:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifrasure
the link doesn't work?
You have to be a registered member or you can't read the stories on the site and exactly what was posted is all it said.

Old 10-30-2005, 03:39 PM
Commoner

She sounds like a perfect match for him. Intelligent, independent, and charitable. I like her already!

Old 10-30-2005, 10:40 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifrasure
the link doesn't work?
The earlier post linking to the article in Page Six said the following:

SIGHTINGS
PRINCE Albert of Monaco, here on a cash-collecting trip, making out at Frederick's with a pretty blonde who led him out the door ... MICHAEL Caine and Roger Moore, who were born three blocks away from each other, at Elaine's with Caine's wife, Shakira, and Danny Zarem ... "SATURDAY Night Live" star Fred Armisen canoodling with Martha Plimpton at the show's after-party at Heartland Brewery ... LUKE Wilson and director Ivan Reitman taking a lunch break from "Super Ex-Girlfriend" at Chanterelle ... OSCAR de la Renta rubbing shoulders with his rival Karl Lagerfeld at the Tower Bar restaurant at Jeff Klein's Argyle Hotel in Los Angeles ... MERYL Streep, Stanley Tucci, Valentino, Heidi Klum and Anne Hathaway at Capitale shooting a scene for "The Devil Wears Prada."
Old 10-31-2005, 07:14 PM
Serene Highness

can we give a nickname for all of albert's special friends like; al's girls or bert's girls or maybe the g girls? the g stands for albert's last name, of course.
Old 10-31-2005, 08:28 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by semisquare
can we give a nickname for all of albert's special friends like; al's girls or bert's girls or maybe the g girls? the g stands for albert's last name, of course.
How about 'lucky'. :p
Old 10-31-2005, 10:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom
How about 'lucky'. :p
I believe they are referred to as Albert's angels. At this point the lucky one will be the one he settles down with the rest are samples or test drives before they make the Palace showroom and sign on the dotted line.
Old 10-31-2005, 11:36 PM
Gentry

another sighting of PA in new york. i think its the same day as the page six sighting i posted ealier and the blonde sounds like the same person. anyone know who the blonde is???

http://www.gawker.com/news/stalker/g...rdo-134247.php

`I saw Prince Albert of Monaco in the VIP room at Fredrick’s last night. He spent a good part of his evening dancing and hanging out with a tall, gorgeous, blonde American girl - who didn’t look too unlike a longhaired version of his mother, Grace Kelly. Not sure who she was, but she was stunning and he clearly had no interest in any one else. At least for last night! Prince Albert was really nice to every one who came up to him and was extremely gracious. There was also literally a line of women waiting to talk to him, but he was seemingly smitten. He did dance with a group of eager women for one song, but quickly returned to his girlfriend/date right after. He seemed like a really nice, good-natured, and unpretentious guy.`
Old 11-01-2005, 12:11 AM
Gentry

Cool Re: I can't believe

Well, I cant'believe that notice... but I remember when Princess Letizia begin to dating with Prince Felipe she was a partner... Maybe this case repeat again with Telma and Albert...

But Telma can't be compain with Grace Kelly... never...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
Photo's of Thelma in June with her boyfriend. Source another forum.

Old 11-01-2005, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahren
I agree. Albert generally doesn't go for royals at all. High profile, high maintenance types are not his thing. If he ever marries it'll be someone we've never heard of and be completely unexpected.
um..... I dunno. I suppose he doesn't really date other "royal" people, but the suggestion that he dates low profile women???? Is Elle Macpherson low profile? everytime there is a mention of Albert in the American press, they say he has "cavorted" with the likes of Christie Brinkley and other such models and actresses. Brooke Shields is another name always mentioned as a former flame of Albert's. I can't say I'm surprised he likes glamorous women, especially actresses. His mother was a glamorous actress, after all.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:15 AM
Aristocracy

Prince Albert = Oedipus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiawanika
`I saw Prince Albert of Monaco in the VIP room at Fredrick’s last night. He spent a good part of his evening dancing and hanging out with a tall, gorgeous, blonde American girl - who didn’t look too unlike a longhaired version of his mother, Grace Kelly. Not sure who she was, but she was stunning and he clearly had no interest in any one else. At least for last night! Prince Albert was really nice to every one who came up to him and was extremely gracious. There was also literally a line of women waiting to talk to him, but he was seemingly smitten. He did dance with a group of eager women for one song, but quickly returned to his girlfriend/date right after. He seemed like a really nice, good-natured, and unpretentious guy.`
Let's hope that he is not stupid enough to choose a woman according her likeness to his mom. Wouldn't that be Oedipus complexity? First he killed his father and then married his mother. So like Albert. Well, may he enjoy if he does.
Old 11-01-2005, 09:47 AM
Aristocracy

Donna: aren't you interested in astrology? Why dont you post something about this family astro-chart?:p (i know it does not have anything to do with this area)
Lady Tropical Paradise; this is an especulative site, and we are here because we have time to spare, my opinions and yours, are just that and nobody will get hurt if we express them. Have a great life.
Old 11-01-2005, 09:56 AM
Aristocracy

and BTW this thread is Prince in love but; WITH WHO?
Lady Tropical Paradise; this is an especulative site, and we are here because we have time to spare, my opinions and yours, are just that and nobody will get hurt if we express them. Have a great life.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:07 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsh1969
Donna: aren't you interested in astrology? Why dont you post something about this family astro-chart?:p (i know it does not have anything to do with this area)

Yes, indeed I am, hsh1969.

In his astrology chart says that his relationships are fated in some way or another. Soon you will see the reason for Nicole Coste coming out the way she did.

I will post it tomorrow. It is in my computer at work.

Untill then, take care.
Donna the wizard
Old 11-02-2005, 12:07 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
Yes, indeed I am, hsh1969.

In his astrology chart says that his relationships are fated in some way or another. Soon you will see the reason for Nicole Coste coming out the way she did.

I will post it tomorrow. It is in my computer at work.

Untill then, take care.
Donna the wizard
I've also read in his next year' forecast that if he is in search of someone special, most likely this meeting will happen far from home and probably with help of Internet that will help to overcome all borders and distance :) Too unbelievable
Old 11-02-2005, 07:28 AM
Aristocracy

I couldn't find the part about his relationships being fated but here is something about his tastes:

Since you are an inventive lover, you need a very sensitive partner who can respond to your delicate touch and lively imagination. In fact, imagination is the keyword to your style.

You are drawn to deep, internalized, somewhat mysterious relationships on a very high level of emotional intensity.
The more skilled your lover, the better, because physical gratification is highly rewarding to you. The more you can develop it, the more the relationship will flourish.
You seek special styles and unusual varieties of love and partners who have similar interests.

You need a lot of action in order to be mentally stimulated in a relationship, so your affairs may become quite complicated and multifaceted.
What you want is a continually fresh emotional attitude to love that does not get into a rut.
You may find that quality in a relationship that is an adventure and a learning experience in itself. A foreign lover or one who is culturally different from you might be very exciting and challenging.

This should be enough for now.
Enjoy my darlings.
Donna
Old 11-02-2005, 07:30 AM
Aristocracy

The prince in love

Quote:
and BTW this thread is Prince in love but; WITH WHO?
Tell me hshs1969 and all you others, do you see any signs of our beloved prince being in love? If you do, what are those signs?

Regards
Old 11-02-2005, 09:15 AM
Aristocracy

Thanks: No i dont think he is in love and this thread started, because of the romours of telma and the spanish newspapers has said she is somewhere in asia or philipines in a mission from her job (something similar to red cross) that's why she has not been at the hospital with her sister CP Letizia that just gave birth:p to a girl
Old 11-03-2005, 03:57 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Thanks: No i dont think he is in love and this thread started, because of the romours of telma and the spanish newspapers has said she is somewhere in asia or philipines in a mission from her job (something similar to red cross) that's why she has not been at the hospital with her sister CP Letizia that just gave birth:p to a girl
I agree, his eyes are no eyes of the person in love. I think he took emotional time-out for a certain time
Old 11-03-2005, 11:31 AM
Serene Highness

how long has telma work for the red cross?
Old 11-03-2005, 11:16 PM
Aristocracy

I've read that she was promoted to this job after Letizia' position taking