A wife for Albert

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donna: aren't you interested in astrology? Why dont you post something about this family astro-chart?:p (i know it does not have anything to do with this area)

and BTW this thread is Prince in love but; WITH WHO?:D

hsh1969 said:
Donna: aren't you interested in astrology? Why dont you post something about this family astro-chart?:p (i know it does not have anything to do with this area)

Yes, indeed I am, hsh1969.

In his astrology chart says that his relationships are fated in some way or another. Soon you will see the reason for Nicole Coste coming out the way she did.

I will post it tomorrow. It is in my computer at work.

Untill then, take care.
Donna the wizard

Donna said:
Yes, indeed I am, hsh1969.

In his astrology chart says that his relationships are fated in some way or another. Soon you will see the reason for Nicole Coste coming out the way she did.

I will post it tomorrow. It is in my computer at work.

Untill then, take care.
Donna the wizard

I've also read in his next year' forecast that if he is in search of someone special, most likely this meeting will happen far from home and probably with help of Internet that will help to overcome all borders and distance :) Too unbelievable :D :D :D

I couldn't find the part about his relationships being fated but here is something about his tastes:

Since you are an inventive lover, you need a very sensitive partner who can respond to your delicate touch and lively imagination. In fact, imagination is the keyword to your style.

You are drawn to deep, internalized, somewhat mysterious relationships on a very high level of emotional intensity.
The more skilled your lover, the better, because physical gratification is highly rewarding to you. The more you can develop it, the more the relationship will flourish.
You seek special styles and unusual varieties of love and partners who have similar interests.

You need a lot of action in order to be mentally stimulated in a relationship, so your affairs may become quite complicated and multifaceted.
What you want is a continually fresh emotional attitude to love that does not get into a rut.
You may find that quality in a relationship that is an adventure and a learning experience in itself. A foreign lover or one who is culturally different from you might be very exciting and challenging.

This should be enough for now.
Enjoy my darlings.
Donna

The prince in love

hsh1969 said:
and BTW this thread is Prince in love but; WITH WHO?:D

Tell me hshs1969 and all you others, do you see any signs of our beloved prince being in love? If you do, what are those signs?

Regards

Thanks: No i dont think he is in love and this thread started, because of the romours of telma and the spanish newspapers has said she is somewhere in asia or philipines in a mission from her job (something similar to red cross) that's why she has not been at the hospital with her sister CP Letizia that just gave birth:p to a girl

hsh1969 said:
Thanks: No i dont think he is in love and this thread started, because of the romours of telma and the spanish newspapers has said she is somewhere in asia or philipines in a mission from her job (something similar to red cross) that's why she has not been at the hospital with her sister CP Letizia that just gave birth:p to a girl

I agree, his eyes are no eyes of the person in love. I think he took emotional time-out for a certain time ;)

I've read that she was promoted to this job after Letizia' position taking :cool:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sourceid=navclient-menuext&hl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Elarazon%2Ees%2Fnoticias%2Fnoti%5Fgen86111%2Ehtm

The article puts to rest the rumors of Prince Albert and Telma Ortiz. In the article, Thierry LaCoste says Prince Albert is not involved with Telma. :D

The Prince of Monaco denounces to a French magazine to publish this "deception"

L. R. G.

Paris Alberto II has decided to put brake to the rumors that they related to him to Telma Ortiz, the sister of Doña Letizia. The lawyer of the Prince, Thierry Lacoste, denied the existence of that presumed romance with a concise phrase that did not give rise to ambiguities: "It is a completely false information", affirmed. Lacoste announced that a demand against the publisher of "France Dimanche" will appear, the magazine that has published it in France, by "attack to the private life" and "spreading of deception". The demand will see the next Monday before the Court of Great Instance of Nanterre (in the outskirts of Paris) and it talks about the titled article: "Alberto has found finally its princess". According to the publication, that announced that information in its cover, Alberto of Monaco remained "deeply" pledged with Telma Ortiz after knowing it in the connection the sister this one, Doña Letizia, with Prince de Asturias.
Lo that perhaps does not know the lawyer of Alberto II is that this news was published for the first time in the German magazine "Bunte", against which, so far, has not undertaken no legal action. In her, a route by the life was made profusely of Telma Ortiz of flatteries towards its person. Even, Syliane, the ex- woman of Jose Luis de Vilallonga and intimate friend of princess Gracia, mother of Alberto, commented to the magazine that Telma would be the ideal woman for the sovereign prince from Monaco when saying: "To Patricia Grace it had liked much".
to Zanjar the rumors. With this announcement, with legal measures of by means, Alberto II it settles a rumor that, in spite of never being confirmed, and hardly credible, already was not occupying numerous holders in mass media, not at all advisable data if it considers that the ceremony of enthronement of Alberto will be between 17 and 19 of November.
Por now, the prince reaffirms in his soltería and it does not seem that it is in a hurry to find a woman with whom to share its life and, of course, the chosen one is not, nor is in mind that is, Telma Ortiz.
the last months En, Alberto II has occupied numerous pages in the magazines of the heart - in special since it recognized, after coming to the light and after some weeks of silence -, the paternity of a mulato boy fruit of its relation with the Togolese stewardess, Nicole Coast, with which it was during three years.

I must say Albert isn't taking anymore rumor crap and its a shame the press etc won't stop. Perhaps he will begin to sue all they press etc until the get the message rumors hurt innocent people. I've been tied up myself for over a week now with rumors that spread about me over 22 years ago. My ex called because he heard one from another old boyfriend. He was concerned about me and it being true which I assured him it wasn't. This isn't the first time a rumor effected me and a relationship. I lost two men due to rumors that were a lie. Albert said in September he wasn't seeing anyone nor did he have time. I think the talk after what happened with Nicole was to much and he will keep responding and I hope suing each one until they learn to stop spreading lies. Those of you reading my posts and paid attention should have recently read I said the rumor about Albert being my childs father in the Forum was a lie. He and I didn't have a relationship like that an apparently saying it once wasn't enough to stop the talk since about 8 months later it is still being brought up to me.

THANK YOU mw7060a for the post. I hope people are aware these rumors could effect a true relationship Albert might actually have at some point and cause him to loose the woman he might be in love with. Sad but true I know that happens.

Telma was working for the ong way before letizia married Felipe

I don't think Albert is in love, or has ever really been in love. If he ever got married it would surprise a great many people. I don't think he has what it takes to make a lasting commitment to anyone; Stephanie certainly doesn't.

icon11.gif
Prince Albert will marry ...
I have heard it said that he will find a woman in a country which ties her to more than one country with French and English-speaking people, this would naturally increase trade and tourism to Monaco; and she will be bright, intelligent, have weathered great ordeals in life which will make her perfect to handle anything which is thrown at her, she will be talented in her own rights, able to have a business/financial conversation with him and others in his circle, but be able to step back out of the limelight and make him shine even more with her modesty.

He will marry someone with a deep spiritual background, remember, he adored his mother who believed in angels, spirits, astrology, fortune-tellers, and Fate more than anyone else around him. He will look for someone who indulges this part of him as few people are centred and deep enough to be open to this and be well-educated at the same time.

She will look more like his sisters than his mother, he has had little luck with blondes and is very, VERY comfortable with his sisters.

This is hard to find and he is still looking for these qualities.

But he is STILL looking and he will find her next year! Just wait and see!

THIS IS THE POST I WAS TALKING ABOUT;)

does everyone here believe he can marry anyone whom he wants?

From what I can see so far, the Ortiz sisters are great professionals; this is an asset for a role of princess. Miss Thelma Ortiz is a pro of humanitarian causes, educated, multi-lingual + very attractive. What is the age difference between Albert and her?

I know its only a rumour but boy its a good one!!

PA is putting an end to the Thelma rumors. He's had his attorney file suit against a paper in France....Portuguese article.

To translate this into another language - use a web translator such as Google.

hsh1969 said:
icon11.gif
Prince Albert will marry ...
I have heard it said that he will find a woman in a country which ties her to more than one country with French and English-speaking people, this would naturally increase trade and tourism to Monaco; and she will be bright, intelligent, have weathered great ordeals in life which will make her perfect to handle anything which is thrown at her, she will be talented in her own rights, able to have a business/financial conversation with him and others in his circle, but be able to step back out of the limelight and make him shine even more with her modesty.

He will marry someone with a deep spiritual background, remember, he adored his mother who believed in angels, spirits, astrology, fortune-tellers, and Fate more than anyone else around him. He will look for someone who indulges this part of him as few people are centred and deep enough to be open to this and be well-educated at the same time.

She will look more like his sisters than his mother, he has had little luck with blondes and is very, VERY comfortable with his sisters.

This is hard to find and he is still looking for these qualities.

But he is STILL looking and he will find her next year! Just wait and see!

THIS IS THE POST I WAS TALKING ABOUT;)

I think whoever posted this was absolutely right. She will be even more deeply spiritual than anyone will imagine. She will, like our beloved prince, hide her spiritualism with a quirky smile.
She will also be very cultural with a background in the arts.
Just my feeling.
Regards

<Edited out condescending remarks/Mandy>

Last edited by a moderator:
just because u dont believe or follow astrology dosent mean u dont belive in God or angels. thats just an fyi.

Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman would be the perfect candidate. She also has 2 adopted kids of her own so she would understand Albert's illigitimate child, she is elegant and has class which is so fitting for the Principaltiy of Monacco. Imagine the outfits she would wear to functions-she would definitly keep us entertained. Plus Albert is taller than her and a true gentleman-how good would they look togerther! Nicole Kidman would remind everyone of Grace Kelly's grace and beauty.

Albert is not looking for a "professional" woman. He just wants true love-'the one'. He has been throught a lot. He himself has said that if he did find a wife she would not have to necessarily undertake the duties involved-just whatever she feels confortable with.

Lil princess lost said:
Nicole Kidman would be the perfect candidate. She also has 2 adopted kids of her own so she would understand Albert's illigitimate child, she is elegant and has class which is so fitting for the Principaltiy of Monacco. Imagine the outfits she would wear to functions-she would definitly keep us entertained. Plus Albert is taller than her and a true gentleman-how good would they look togerther! Nicole Kidman would remind everyone of Grace Kelly's grace and beauty.

I like Nicole Kidman as an actress and as a person. She seems to be genuine, down to earth, intelligent and classy. But if either is interested in the other, it would have happened already ( Nicole K. knows Princess Caroline - they're friends, I heard). But who knows? They would look good together! :)

monica17 said:
I like Nicole Kidman as an actress and as a person. She seems to be genuine, down to earth, intelligent and classy. But if either is interested in the other, it would have happened already ( Nicole K. knows Princess Caroline - they're friends, I heard). But who knows? They would look good together! :)
I like Nicole Kidman too, but as I heard she is like a fragile Chinaware, she has a lot complexes and mental disorders, which in this situation could be a serious hindrance. All her need is a good and careful common man, who is able to give her normal and steady life. All Albert need is a sane and devoted woman. The main problem of all us - to find that someone special in whose eyes we will find the whole world

Last edited:
Lil princess lost said:

Since Nicole Kidman is a divorcee, in order for her and Prince Albert to properly marry in the Catholic Church, Nicole Kidman would first have to petition and then receive an anullment from the Vatican. I think the thought of marrying a divorcee might turn off some of the "older/old school" Monagasques about their Prince. Nothing against Nicole Kidman, mind you, but just trying to look at this realistically.

considering that both his sisters are divorcees and all of Stephanies children were born out of wedlock, I don't think that would be a major problem if the woman was divorced. At least not to the Monegasques. People here are very loyal and very tolerant towards the Grimaldis. They'd love any woman that would make PA happy and produce some children.

The only people who might oppose are the crown council, but most of them are fairly old ( one of them celebrated his 90th birthday this year) and probably would not be willing to provoke a crisis if PA finally decides to marry. Besides they don't havre much choice. According to the CC none of the children would be considered legitimate, since Carolines 1st marriage was only annulled after Stefanos death. Ernst August is protestant and they never married in church. Thus if you consider that MC is a catholic state even after the change of the constitution, only Caroline and Stephanie could ascend to the throne, not their children. So in order to have any of them ascend, catholizism would have to be given up as state religion. That is of course if it is strictly interpreted. And of course constitutions can be changed if circumstances change in MC ;)

According to the CC none of the children would be considered legitimate, since Carolines 1st marriage was only annulled after Stefanos death. Ernst August is protestant and they never married in church. Thus if you consider that MC is a catholic state even after the change of the constitution, only Caroline and Stephanie could ascend to the throne, not their children. So in order to have any of them ascend, catholizism would have to be given up as state religion. That is of course if it is strictly interpreted. And of course constitutions can be changed if circumstances change in MC
Paca you are incorrect the only children that are considered illegitmate are Stephanie's youngest and Alexandre all of Carolines are in fact considered legitimate. Stephs oldest two are as well and became such when she married their father. This issue was covered in posts on other threads. Having a child that has a legal father just like Albert is Alexandre's legal father by acknowledgement marriage changes their status as adoption does. Before adoption is mentioned again that was written out of the Constitution in 2002.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom