A wife for Albert

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casira_Azul said:
also, i would like to thank ladymacalpine and michelle, for posting, then deleting their comments.....very "supportive". :eek:|
Casira_Azul I deleted one of the posts because there was no comment, just a re-posting of the link.
Michelle has not posted in this thread, nor has she deleted a post.
I deleted another of your posts because you posted exactly the same thing in two threads.

** Please be careful of the tone you use when directing comments at other members. **

Warren
Royal Forums Supermoderator

Last edited:
Prince Albert will marry his soulmate who looks exactly like him, but with more hair, blue eyes, brown hair, same jawline, same bonestructure, wears glasses, same humour, same outlook on life (hopefully less scandalous). It is written clearly in the stars.

a dream

I had a dream that Albert married Elle Macpherson. It was weird. "Princess Elle"???!!!!! :eek:

CasiraghiTrio said:
I had a dream that Albert married Elle Macpherson. It was weird. "Princess Elle"???!!!!! :eek:

That would be great lol, another Australian princess, we need more Aussies marrying into European royalty lol

I think Charlize Theron would be a perfect candidate for Albert. She has always conducted herself beautifully!

German magazine Bunte and the Spanish Hola! have fueled rumors of Albert considering marriage to Telma Ortíz Rocasolano, sister of the Princess of Asturias. These pics (of Telma) are from the Hola! website. I think she's very pretty. Although I personally hope Albert stays single, I have to admit if he does marry, this one would be a lovely princess of Monaco.

Might you copy the article of entire Hola? Because the Hola defines this history how "rocambolesca" .... what means that they do not believe it.
Besides Sylianne has denied that she should say anything of which a relation should exist, and in the Royal Wedding of Spain so they did not even share table.

Last edited:
Have You Heard!!!!! He Is In Love With Letizia Sister!

Prince Albert In Love!

Some magazines are saying today that Prince Albert is is love with letizia's sister! And I think it's trueEEEEEEEEE.

Why do you think its true? What magazines? Have then been seen in public?

sorry..have they been seen in public?

I am going to make a resume of this history and explain because I do not believe myself.

To clarify that the Hola!, it defines the history how "rocambolesca", it means that the history does not seem to them to be credible. Only it says that what is published in Germany and I do not believe that of for certain the history.

According to Bunte, its source is the Spanish press. Well then, up to yesterday that this news appeared in this german magazine, no Spanish journalist had said at all on this topic. Therefore this it is the first lie of the article. The Spanish means only have gathered the German news, and almost nobody believes it. They take it to laugh, though confess they likes to speak about the topic.

Sylianne has spoken in a Spanish program of television. She has said that nothing knows of this history, that a journalist asked him about the girl, and that she said that the girl seemed to her very likely and that Grace should like it. But that she has never said that a relation should exist and that of this topic she does not know anything.

On the other hand, it is difficult enough that Telma and Alberto could speak very much during the Royal Wedding, since they never coincided with the same table.

Telma has passed the first 5 months of the year in Asia, and in June the press spañola photographed her in very affectionate attitude with a companion of work. Therefore, and its imposible that exists a relation from last year.

Telma is a polite and discreet girl, which has never liked that she chases the press. She lives dedicated through her work and is a shame that her there is the involved one in this history.

lula said:
Might you copy the article of entire Hola? Because the Hola defines this history how "rocambolesca" .... what means that they do not believe it.
Besides Sylianne has denied that she should say anything of which a relation should exist, and in the Royal Wedding of Spain so they did not even share table.

Um, I would paste it here but I don't have time and I lack the interest. I don't really care what the article says, as I don't care who Albert is dating. I just hope he stays single. But if he does marry, that Telma chick is really pretty, seems classy. Who knows? It's probably not true but who cares anyway. It's kind of a boring subject!
;)

if its true i hope they are both happy and if its not true shame on the person telling stories

I have a surmise that all this story can be very well-though advertising campaign of the Rocosolano' family so that to attract attention of Albert :p :p :p

lashinka2002 said:
I found this article as well. Maybe someone could translate, pleeeaase...
Wouldn't that be an interesting match!!

http://onunterhaltung.t-online.de/c/58/07/21/5807210.html

I hope my language skills aren't too bad!:eek:

Prince Albert: Does he love the sister of Letizia?

Will the rumor kitchen around the life of Prince Albert of Monaco (47) ever stop bubbling? For the moment it does not look like it, just the opposite: If one believes the Spanish media, then the regent loves an attractive commoner, the 31-year-old Spaniard Telma Ortiz.
The two met on 22 May of last year at the wedding of Crown Prince Felipe and Letizia in Madrid. Because: Thelma is the younger sister of Spain's future queen!

"Telma would be the best person for Albert". "La soltera de oro" ("golden single woman") Telma is called in Spain. And for good reason: The 31-year-old is charming, self-confident and comes from a good home. In Barcelona Telma studied economic science and works now for the relief organization of "physicians without borders", is constantly in out in the world. She speaks English, French, Portuguese, Italian and Arabic, she spent eleven months living in a Camp in Venezuela and helping the tide victims. "my job makes it difficult for me to have a relationship", she once admitted openly. Who this woman wants to conquer, - has she succeeded with Albert? Doña Syliane Stella Vilallonga, a friend the 1982 deceased Princess Grace Patricia, is firmly convinced of it: "Telma would be the best person for Prince Albert. And Grace Patricia would have liked it very much "the aristocracy Insiderin".

Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia expect a new baby, and Letizia has still another sister... If the speculations should turn out around a romantic liaison to be true, a question remains open: Why don't Albert and Telma show their love in public? A possible reason could have been Nicole Coste, the 33-year-old mother of Prince of Albert illegitimate son Alexandre (2). Doña Syliane: "Albert was afraid, that Nicole's jealousy would make her give his secret paternity test to the press." In the meantime the former hostess waited, and dark clouds over Monaco seem to have shifted - and the small country hopes that its regent is happy again soon, with a beautiful woman at his side. On 26 October the attractive Telma celebrates her birthday, allegedly Prince Albert is going to be invited... In all other respects: Telma and Letizia have still another younger sister, Erica Ortiz. Whether also he prefers Letizia's sister for blue blood, is so far still unknown.

Thanks for the quick translation Layla1971.
Now I know what they're talking about!
It seems these are just rumors though, how unfortunate.

Wihich time Albert is in love:confused: It will be something if he will get engaged:rolleyes: :)

all the spanish magazines said those were just rumours (and believe me, if in spain they didn't say anything, it's likely that it's not true - spain loves pink press). it was apparently invented by one of those german tabloids, with practically no reliable information.

Like this with CP Mary sister with one prince:confused: :)

Telma knows better than that! With all the unfinished business Albert has with patternity issues, what lady in her right mind would get near him?

Toledo said:
Telma knows better than that! With all the unfinished business Albert has with patternity issues, what lady in her right mind would get near him?
I'm a lady and don't see any unfinished business he answered all to my satisfaction.

That would be so great if they married. The royal houses of Spain and Monaco would be bound closely, not to mention it would be such a fairytale.

Telma is not a Royal, not even an aristocrat unless Felipe decided to grant Letizia's family titles when he assumes Kingship. That is within his authority.

Albert is someone whose heart I won't trust, if I was a female. I'm a man and I don't trust him. Reminds me of people I know that are married and has this other life behind everyone's back. There is something about him that makes me wonder what is going on in that mind of his.

Toledo said:
Telma is not a Royal, not even an aristocrat unless Felipe decided to grant Letizia's family titles when he assumes Kingship. That is within his authority.

although he is in his right to do it i doubt he will. king juan carlos just conceived titles to people who have taken part in "high issues" of the spanish government/culture. among them, presidents and writers. the only people who got titles and weren't presidents, writers were the infantas (margarita, pilar, cristina and elena).

Toledo said:

Albert is someone whose heart I won't trust, if I was a female. I'm a man and I don't trust him. Reminds me of people I know that are married and has this other life behind everyone's back. There is something about him that makes me wonder what is going on in that mind of his.

It's not like Albert was married when he had Alexandre with Nicole!
He has an air of secretiveness, but wouldn't you if the media was prying into every aspect of your life? And, if your ex-girlfriend was telling personal details to any newspaper that will listen? He is probably just protecting himself from more harm by being what we would call secretive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom