The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 09:09 PM
Commoner

I think whoever he marries will be constantly compared to his mother, but mostly by the press, they always do that sort of thing! Do you think Albert would've married Nicole Coste if Rainier had approved of her?

Old 03-26-2006, 09:13 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by AplePie
I think whoever he marries will be constantly compared to his mother, but mostly by the press, they always do that sort of thing! Do you think Albert would've married Nicole Coste if Rainier had approved of her?
i doubt it.

Old 03-26-2006, 09:24 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by AplePie
Since she was not his only girlfriend at the time, probably not. I'm sure there were other women he was seeing at the time who we don't know about who he could have married. He just doesn't want to get married. Imo, it's why he goes out with women who are generally unsuitable. He's not looking for a wife or a princess for MC.
Old 03-27-2006, 08:56 PM
Gentry

Question: Of all the socialite circles PA travels in, do you think he prefers to date `poor` women (for the lack of a better word) because they stay longer (Nicole coste- 5 years) and they are more `yes` people, they will do whatever he asks, go wherever he wants them to go at his becking call....??? they are really in no position to contest because of their social standing...

Socialite women i am guessing would be more straight forwad, they wouldn`t give up anything unless they have private jets, apartments, credit cards and gucci shoes expense account.....
Old 03-27-2006, 09:32 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiawanika
Question: Of all the socialite circles PA travels in, do you think he prefers to date `poor` women (for the lack of a better word) because they stay longer (Nicole coste- 5 years) and they are more `yes` people, they will do whatever he asks, go wherever he wants them to go at his becking call....??? they are really in no position to contest because of their social standing...

Socialite women i am guessing would be more straight forwad, they wouldn`t give up anything unless they have private jets, apartments, credit cards and gucci shoes expense account.....
I don't think that's it...but women removed from the "jet set" are probably more easily dazzled by him. Women who are familiar with him may not be all that interested or lost interest. But I would think that women who have to work for a living would have a hard time getting away on short notice so they may not always be that available -- schedules/arrangements could be that way then. NC, I believe only saw him once a month. I tend to think that the women who interest him the most are those who look good and can entertain him (get your minds out of the gutter :p) without having to force him to think too much.
Old 03-27-2006, 10:17 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991
I don't think that's it...but women removed from the "jet set" are probably more easily dazzled by him. Women who are familiar with him may not be all that interested or lost interest. But I would think that women who have to work for a living would have a hard time getting away on short notice so they may not always be that available -- schedules/arrangements could be that way then. NC, I believe only saw him once a month. I tend to think that the women who interest him the most are those who look good and can entertain him (get your minds out of the gutter :p) without having to force him to think too much.
i agree with you on that, he likes non complicated relationships, just fun and easy to get rid off...
Old 03-29-2006, 06:47 PM

Here’s a reminder of what was posted by araciela on 08-30-2004 (the day after the end of the Athens Olympics):

-------Start---------
One has to ask themselves, he has had access to ALL Hollywood women for decades, and he has NOT taken up with ANY of them. He is looking for something else. Something different. He does NOT have the same needs his father did and he does NOT want to see someone's career clipped like his mother's ... the sadness would be too great for him to watch.
Also, he needs someone he loves who can weather the beating she will take from the media and relatives.
He will choose someone flawed with a portable career and who can stand her ground with all those around him.
He will choose someone his sister's love and get along with and he will have some children.
He will marry someone from an exotic location who is well-bred and speaks English and French and who can captivate an audience for more than her looks and acting or singing .. she will be someone who will be changing the world when he meets her ...
He wants to marry someone he feels is better than he is ... then he will be happy having her love him back ...
I have heard it said that he will find a woman in a country which ties her to more than one country with French and English-speaking people, this would naturally increase trade and tourism to Monaco; and she will be bright, intelligent, have weathered great ordeals in life which will make her perfect to handle anything which is thrown at her, she will be talented in her own rights, able to have a business/financial conversation with him and others in his circle, but be able to step back out of the limelight and make him shine even more with her modesty.
He will marry someone with a deep spiritual background, remember, he adored his mother who believed in angels, spirits, astrology, fortune-tellers, and Fate more than anyone else around him. He will look for someone who indulges this part of him as few people are centred and deep enough to be open to this and be well-educated.
She will look more like his sisters than his mother, he has had little luck with blondes and is very, VERY comfortable with his sisters.
This is hard to find and he is still looking for these qualities.
But he is STILL looking and he will find her next year! Just wait and see!
-------End---------

He first met CW in 2001.

So when considering a wife for Albert, the real question is: Whom did he meet in 2005?
Old 03-29-2006, 07:11 PM
Nobility

Cool

I think maybe he'd be called bi.
Old 03-29-2006, 07:38 PM
Courtier

That's a lot of wishful thinking and it is more what he needs/should be looking for than what is wants/is currently dating.
Old 03-29-2006, 07:44 PM
Serene Highness

To answer the original question, it seems like PA has dated all shades of the rainbow so I don't think he has a type.

I think that's a nice list of qualities of a woman who would make a good wife. I hope he finds her.
Old 03-29-2006, 07:54 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieP
What does Albert like? Blondes? Brunettes? Both?
I think he goes for the super skinny super tall pretty faced supermodels. :p The super skinny super defined muscled pretty faced female athletes. He goes for the the blacks,brown,red race,pacific islander, mesitos,native american,asian and acourse whites.:p :p
Old 03-29-2006, 11:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
I think he goes for the super skinny super tall pretty faced supermodels. :p The super skinny super defined muscled pretty faced female athletes. He goes for the the blacks,brown,red race,pacific islander, mesitos,native american,asian and acourse whites.:p :p
He likes women. Period. And because of who he is, he can get pretty much any one he wants. It's good to be prince.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:10 AM
Aristocracy

I agree with you Pink :) The more people you meet the more chances to find that One&Only we all dream about Another thing where are our dreams live and whether is any real chance to find it I'd like to have such wide circle of meetings possibility as PA has. What's bad in it? His preferences are his own business. He just should try to think more about his public reputation and good image of his country and everything will be fine :)
Old 03-30-2006, 12:15 AM
Aristocracy

...and who he will meet in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and so on "ad infinitum"
Old 03-30-2006, 01:33 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by seto
I think maybe he'd be called bi.
I have heard that, too. The gay rumor has been going around for years, yet we see him with all these women and he has Alexandre. I don't know what to think - I personally don't think his sexual orientation/preference(s) should interfere with being a good person/monarch. That's his own business and no one else's. I just want to see him to have some semblance of permanency in his lovelife.:)

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Old 03-30-2006, 01:42 AM
Courtier

I think PA would truly like an honest permanency in his love life as well.

Ann
Old 03-30-2006, 03:53 AM
Aristocracy

Who wouldn't like it?! Honest permanency and entirely devoted partner is everybody' dream
Old 03-30-2006, 04:33 AM
Gentry

i think someone said something about this in the `wife for albert thread` that he probably prefers black women as mistresses and a white woman preferrably blonde/brunnette as arm candy for press photo ops.....that way he gets the best of all races. Lets face it there is only one PA and over a billion women, he needs to spread his seed far and wide....lol (thats nasty)...:)
Old 03-30-2006, 05:38 AM
Serene Highness

I dont think he will ever marry , why should he ,
he doesnt need an heir now he has his sister's children for that
Old 03-30-2006, 05:58 PM
Nobility

He goes for all women period!

Closed Thread