A wife for Albert

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A job description? Interesting concept. Maybe we should make one! Let's do it. How about we all add in what we think is a good requirement and let the thread continue from there. I'll start off with this:

Her first duty should be toward Albert and family responsibilities, so having heirs should be a priority. She should expect to have two children as a minimum.

* I agree completely Monaco70s. The new bride will undergo some princess lessons certainly but I think that Caroline will have the most input into how she should carry out her public duties.

Can understand and agree with the idea of Caroline assisting in the Lessons -- but what would she be learning?

There is not a whole lot of information (that I can find) about what exactly P. Caroline does as First Lady and what she does or would have been doing as HSH/HRH Caroline -- Had Princess Grace survived until P. Albert got married.

P. Caroline would more than likely continue with some of her favorite charities in her own name -- even if there was a new First Lady. Or is that just my take on things?

The Red Cross, Garden Club, Ballet, and Amade are the groups that are prevalent in what I can find -- but I know there has to be a whole lot more.

The family and PA would be her first order of business, but other than that --

Any suggestions?? Guesses work for me also!!

My Guesses...

I think that Caroline would continue to work with her charities...the Red Cross, Ballet, etc under her own name. She more of less became the 'first lady' of Monaco when her mother passed, because she was the more senior female and the family needed a womans presence. She became the softer side of the ruling family. I don't see her giving up any of her charities. She's been such a presence for them and does what she can to boost their profiles. She obviously enjoys that.

Albie's new Mrs. would assume her own list of patronage appointments, but I'm sure these will be limited in the beginning because she will be busy with Albert and babies. She might make appearances periodically as part of the Princess Grace Foundation to promote the arts and beautification of Monaco. The family is involved as a group with the foundation so her joining in won't be a problem, nor will it be a 'comparison' thing.

Depending on where she's from her princess lessons might include French, but she will also need to know how to behave correctly in public - how to speak, walk, stand, sit, shake hands, etc and which fork to use and when. If she's already a noble this won't be a problem but for those of us who weren't raised in that atmosphere, it might prove a wee bit of a challenge.

I also believe that Caroline took over her mother's role. But I personally son't believe that Albert will even get married. He is a liitle old to have never been married.

For those who do not believe PA will ever marry -- and are thinking PC and Andrea will be next ruler of Monaco, the question can change accordingly. Hopefully Andrea will get married some day! His wife would encounter this same problem/question!

I think he should marry Angelina Jolie!

HSH Princess Angelina of Monaco

Oh, my! Angelina Jolie and Prince Albert? What an interesting thought!:)

Angelina Jolie is not everyone's favorite, but no one can deny that she's got beauty, intelligence, style, independence, and the mega-heart! Humanitarian work is second nature to her. In fact, I read somewhere that she intends to still make movies so that she can give large sums to charity.

I read someone recommend Nicole Kidman. I heard that Princess Caroline and Nicole are friends.......

actually i changed my mind, i think Monaco needs a brown eyed beauty!

I think Albert will marry a non-blued-eyed brunette.

NotDani

Paris Hilton would have been a great candidate at one point in the past but I'm afraid she no longer is. She blonde, beautiful, glamorous, from a good family, etc. Would fit in perfectly in Monaco and bring back alot of the aura that Princess Grace brought to Monaco years ago.

Oh, my God, I'm having a seizure over the comparison of Paris Hilton and Princess Grace. Stanwix, I love you, but you're nuts (I'm kidding you). But, seriously, Paris Hilton has no class. I think this new revelation of Albert's paternity also hurts his chances of landing a bride... especially a princess or even a countess. Having this out in the open basically leaves him with only two choices, gold-diggers or, well, gold-diggers (so, there's only one choice for him- which gold-digger?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it was a bit of a stretch... Princess Paris of Monaco...
But who's out there these days from the show business world that compares to Grace Kelly when she married Prince Rainier? And now Prince Albert does have a bit of a past.

If Prince Albert were to marry, I think that he should marry a real woman with a college educated woman with no known past and the ablity to articulate herself well. I don't think she should be an actress or singer. It is best she has no connection with the media before their courtship. He past should be relatively clean maybe a boyfriend or two.

I would also think she should be a diamond in the rough. A woman who develops into her role. For example, Crown Princess Mary of Denmark was not well known until her courtship to Prince Frederick. She was able to develop into her role and was found to be quite capable. She should be a diamond in the rough.

I don't see him being able to marry up anymore, or to marry someone of any social standing at all. His bride might be a stewardess (NC or someone else), a cocktail waitress, exotic dancer or even a high priced call girl! If Paris Hilton were to dump her fiancee Paris, :rolleyes: her family probably wouldn't want her involved with Albert.

It isn't just that he's pushing 50, balding and has NC, <Edited comment/Mandy> there is the thought of how many other times did he have unprotected sex? :eek:

Ms. Coste said that they had one night a month for years, was there a different woman for each night of the month? <Edited comment/Mandy> I pity any golddigger that marries him. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, just because he's seen with a lot of women doesn't necessarily mean he's slept with all of them. I doubt that he's the big playboy everyone thinks he is simply because he's photographed with women a lot.

I don't think that every woman Albert comes into contact can be labeled a goldigger. Some might be, but I'd say it's a safe bet that most are not, even if they don't have a lot of money themselves. Mette-Marit of Norway and Mary of Denmark didn't come from incredibly weathly families, but I don't think either of them are goldiggers. I think it's pretty obvious that they both love their husbands deeply and are loved in return.

Along the same lines, I don't think that there really should be any certain standards by which a woman should be judged in order to be deemed acceptable. If you look at the current Crown Princesses, they are all vastly different and all bring something unique and wonderful to the table. Some are highly education - some are not. Some had wonderful careers before marriage - some did not. Some were quite wealthy - some were not. I don't see why Albert's future wife should have to be anything different.

Ditto. Educated or not, professional or not, what really matters is that Albert and his wife-to-be love and respect each other.

How do you think stephanine and caroline would be with her( his wife)
for some reason I always think that caroline would be the hardest to get to know,
she doesnt come across as a friendly kind of person ( Im not putting her down or anything ) but I think she would be a bit stand offish to being with.

Last edited:
sm1939 said:
How do you think stephanine and caroline would be with her( his wife)
for some reason I always think that caroline would be the hardest to get to know,
she doesnt come across as a friendly kind of person ( Im not putting her down or anything ) but I think she would be a bit stand offish to being with.

Oh, well, one thing for sure - his future wife will have to get along with both Caroline and Stephanie. Albert is very close to his siblings. I don't think that will ever change. Plus, there are a lot of state affairs that they have attend together.

Yes, I think Caroline is more "formal" than Stephanie - I mean, Steph has done a lot of things not associated with royalty - like waitressing for instance (nothing wrong with her choices, though). But who knows? Sometimes people just "click" or they don't....... But I hope they do. :)

Last edited:
Prince albert needs a woman that of him keeps and where he loves and who young enough is still children such as princess get maxima and princess Mathilde, around 25j and 40j!

Moonlightrhapsody said:
You know, just because he's seen with a lot of women doesn't necessarily mean he's slept with all of them. I doubt that he's the big playboy everyone thinks he is simply because he's photographed with women a lot.

Ha Ha Ha Ha......are you kidding????? No offense intended but really, sure he's slept with a lot of women who have never been photograped too....

Moonlightrhapsody said:
Brooke Shields was one a virgin. Claudia Shiefer and Albert were not romantically involved seen together officially and then would see his gf's in private Nicole and Stevie Parker both admit that so did his best friend Michael Powers who said Albert's true gf's you don't hear about. I said months ago there was more then met the eye with Albert as to why his marital status has remained single and it wasn't because he was gay.

Monaco's "Royal" Choices For Prince Albert's Bride

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/301187p-257848c.html

i think he's impotent. why else would "invetro" be suggested?? there's got to be a personal reason concerning Albert, as to why he can't find "someone who will stay", as Albert has said once.

also, i would like to thank ladymacalpine and michelle, for posting, then deleting their comments.....very "supportive". :eek:|

Casira_Azul said:
i think he's impotent. why else would "invetro" be suggested?? there's got to be a personal reason concerning Albert, as to why he can't find "someone who will stay", as Albert has said once.

Hold it, if he's impotent, how was he able to sire his illegitimate son? As far as I can remember, that woman (I forget her name) didn't have his child by invitro.

Remember.....no one believes ANYTHING she has to say anymore....so, it IS a possiblilty. especially with the"gay" rumours about Albert.
Lisele said:
Hold it, if he's impotent, how was he able to sire his illegitimate son? As far as I can remember, that woman (I forget her name) didn't have his child by invitro.

Casira, I have a question, are your comments based on an article you read? Keep in mind, tabloids and magazines are based on sales. Most of the articles they write about are 10 percent juice and 90 percent acid. This is when you decipher what is fact versus fiction.

Prince Albert seems to be presently on the hot seat and the websites, tabloids, magazines, etc. can not stop writing and talking about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom