The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 10:20 PM
Nobility

We are going to have to find some way to check on the authenticity of those photos. They do not look real. Of course, I have not seen inside the magazine but the one with her back to the camera hugging him has a little too much "swimmers back" to it. Most swimmers do not bulk up, they just develop lean muscle. The one where she's kissing him looks cut together, and there is something wrong with his hand in the bottom picture. Maybe someone will post them agian but they remind me of the cover of some tabloids in the states where women give birth to "two headed babies" and they have photos of the two headed babies.

Old 03-14-2006, 10:26 PM
Nobility

okay, I have read on another board that the pictures are not fake and they were published in local magazines as well. I have not seen any of the magazines but, it does seem he stopped by on his way back from Bahrain.

Old 03-14-2006, 10:32 PM
Aristocracy

"I can see another Princess Di type of disaster looming. Anyone else?"
I absolutely agree Pinky!!!

She appears to be an immature (from her Olympics behavior) and an opportunist! She tells magazines that her education wan't important to her,recommends Turin for lovers,gives interviews...
She reminds me of the Diana situation so much!!!! I think she is duping PA..
I really don't believe the Olympics training story either--She's training for the tiara...
But Diana was attractive and elegant.... and she had public manners...

I think CW definitely wants to be a princess-- She likes to pose for the cameras---- She obviously enjoys attention...but will later blame PA when he isn't as "Tom Cruisish" toward her during the marriage... I sense that once she gets the tiara ,she'll be high maintenance..
Its so sad-- he could have done so much better...
Old 03-14-2006, 10:35 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
Would she have to give up her career as a swimmer like Grace did acting? If she's as serious as she says about swimming, maybe a wedding is not coming as soon as some believe (unless of course she could be princess and swim).
She could never be princess and swim or have any kind of career. And if she's claiming that "grandfather" Nelson Mandela is encouraging her to continue to swim and use her ability for the good of South Africa and its children, why disregard that wish/advice? Yes, she could do good as Princess of Monaco, but her primary responsibility would be elsewhere. I don't like insincerity.

Maybe they're just having a good time, and she's content with that and not looking for anything more. Maybe she's using him to shine some light on her swimming career and has no grand plan to become the next princess of monaco. [/quote]

Maybe...maybe...but on second glance at the PM interview, she dropped a few too many hints as to what she wants at this moment...
Old 03-14-2006, 10:48 PM
Courtier

Another thing I just checked with the trusty Italian dictionary from college: Chi is calling this a "honeymoon" and she's PA's "fiancee." I think these stories are either a little premature or someone knows something. Picking up on the Diez Minutos story? Seems to me there are too many of these coming out now...maybe some bit of truth?
Old 03-14-2006, 11:21 PM
Serene Highness

Wow. So this may be serious. Then the timing of the PM interview may mean that they are building up to the big announcement by introducing her, talking about her background, what she likes, etc.

This is very new for me: is this how it was with Maxima and Mary? Were they gradually introduced to the public in a similar fashion?
Old 03-14-2006, 11:23 PM
Serene Highness

Seems like quite a few of us are starting to anticipate hearing an announcement soon. . .
Old 03-14-2006, 11:27 PM
Serene Highness

i have to give my 2 cents, i hope its a love match. i really do and that this isnt someone right for the moment. and maybe just maybe, she is a diamond in the ruff.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:14 AM
Nobility

I think we may be getting ahead of ourselves here. I mean, there are plenty of pictures of PA with women in swimsuits on vacation. Including some with a different Blond last summer, remember those? The same buzz rose around Alicia. Until the fat lady sings......I was sure she's been dumped (just a guess to cast my vote) but apparently not. I think some of the comments he's made about getting married have been taken a bit too far and out of context.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:17 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Very interesting PL1991! We are getting somewhere

So, if you are correct, then her being sent away from Turino was perhaps not as dramatic as we thought. Yes, she was talking too much and may have sent her away for that, but I guess he didn't cut her off completely. They are very much together publicly!
I don't know if you can call those most recent photos "public", they certainly are not posing for anyone. I think though, in light of recent events, the Rose Ball may be a better indication than I origionally thought.
Old 03-15-2006, 06:03 AM
Majesty

Eastnews - Part 1

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE-Prince Albert of Monaco celebrates his 48 th birthday with friends and his South African girlfriend, Charlene Wittstock in Maldives on march 14, 2006. No Credit,
Old 03-15-2006, 06:04 AM
Majesty

Eastnews - Part 2

Old 03-15-2006, 06:10 AM

I think that she is not to pretty. she also looks very boring
Old 03-15-2006, 06:50 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Wow. So this may be serious. Then the timing of the PM interview may mean that they are building up to the big announcement by introducing her, talking about her background, what she likes, etc.

This is very new for me: is this how it was with Maxima and Mary? Were they gradually introduced to the public in a similar fashion?
IMO, for CW's benefit and for Monaco's, if Albert is to marry her, I hope his PR people start putting out positive (and of course true) stories on CW in the press. If they are to announce an engagement, I think the public feeling positive toward her is imperative. Transition would be difficult for her, and especially so if her first public impressions made were not positive. The same also for Albert, if his peers do not take an immediate liking to her-whether based on actually meeting her or perception. I hope, if they marry, Albert does not assume because he is in love with her and automatically sees the beauty in her, that the world will automatically too. NOW is the time, for the best sides of her disposition, past, beliefs, values, compassion, genuine love for Albert, etc. to come to light (if they're to marry). If his PR people wait any longer, all the continued speculation on her could prove disastrous for the longevity and health of their relationship.
Old 03-15-2006, 08:07 AM
Gentry

I think we all have eggs on our face
Old 03-15-2006, 09:08 AM
Serene Highness

More pics! So, the press is calling her his girlfriend. Very interesting. I think CW looks nice in that outfit. Maybe she's getting advice on how to dress? And there are no pics of her pawing over him or with her head on his shoulder, so that's better.

I dunno, guys, it seems like spending a b-day with him is kind of a big deal. But I keep saying that I have no frame of reference as far as PA is concerned. Is this normal behavior for him?
Old 03-15-2006, 05:31 PM
Serene Highness

i was really hoping he would marry someone black,asian or india but my hopes are dash. maybe the next generation will do something orginial
Old 03-15-2006, 05:41 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by semisquare
i was really hoping he would marry someone black,asian or india but my hopes are dash. maybe the next generation will do something orginial
i think Love is Love, and if the next generation as you call them happen to all marry someone white that does not mean they are unoriginal that means that those people were their soul mates, and the most compatible. i don't think there is a "original"/"unoriginal" line when it comes to Love.
Old 03-15-2006, 05:52 PM
Serene Highness

do u really think its love? what does a 43yrs old man have in common with a 28yrs? are they the same mentally? same life experiances? and remenber what diana and charles had in common, before u answer
Old 03-15-2006, 06:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by semisquare
do u really think its love? what does a 43yrs old man have in common with a 28yrs? are they the same mentally? same life experiances? and remenber what diana and charles had in common, before u answer
Just because there's an age-gap doesn't mean there can't be love ....:)