The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 09:40 PM
Aristocracy

The more pictures I see of her (especially the one at the luncheon with little make-up and hair unbrushed--while people in the background were in suits...) the more CW reminds me of a young Camilla--wrinkle prone, weathered skin,scraggly hair)....
The Paris Match pictures showed too may wrinkles--she looked 38 instead of 28.....
Camilla looks lovely now...
I do think Camilla dresses better and her hair is now styled...
Maybe CW will improve with age, too...
BTW -- is there a post of the picture where CW is lying on PA's lap in the stands at the Olympics???

Old 03-14-2006, 08:28 AM
Aristocracy

Thanks for looking Leahteresa!The picture of her lying on him publicly in the Olympic stands would show her personality.
I definitely think they will marry--he's just slowly get her some name recognition so when they announce the engagement ;people will know the person... They won't show the wedding in the USA-since she's not an American-only soundbites on the evening and morning news...
I'm sorry she said her grades/education weren't a priority for her (in the Paris Match interview)--even if she felt that way, someday she'll be a princess and have the power to influence young minds.
I like the way she namedrops Nelson Mandela's name as a grandfather figure. I think she is a cunning,street smart kinda girl.
Anyway they'll marry and some time after that, she will be sad when PA won't be so "Tom Cruisish" towards her..
His birthday horoscope today says that PA "Will make a commitment of love in May"

Old 03-14-2006, 09:45 AM
Gentry

i cant get bigger pics of these pics...they are at www.isifa.com and i am sure noone wants to be traumatised by larger pics either but anyways WTF?? . they are from the same event as the others which have been recently posted...

he is cute when he smiles...

Old 03-14-2006, 10:22 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by teense
Thanks for looking Leahteresa!The picture of her lying on him publicly in the Olympic stands would show her personality.
I definitely think they will marry--he's just slowly get her some name recognition so when they announce the engagement ;people will know the person... They won't show the wedding in the USA-since she's not an American-only soundbites on the evening and morning news...
I'm sorry she said her grades/education weren't a priority for her (in the Paris Match interview)--even if she felt that way, someday she'll be a princess and have the power to influence young minds.
I like the way she namedrops Nelson Mandela's name as a grandfather figure. I think she is a cunning,street smart kinda girl.
Anyway they'll marry and some time after that, she will be sad when PA won't be so "Tom Cruisish" towards her..
His birthday horoscope today says that PA "Will make a commitment of love in May"
Where did you find that horoscope?? What makes you think that there will be an engagement announcement soon?
Old 03-14-2006, 12:41 PM
Commoner

I was telling my mother about Albert the other day, and she said she thinks he hasn't gotten a wife yet because he just loves women, and I would have to agree!
Old 03-14-2006, 12:53 PM
Gentry

A commitment of love? Oh my!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teense
Is this his specific horoscope or a generic one for anyone falling under Pisces? If it's generic....well...it might be true for some but not others. Maybe it will work out for him and he'll announce that he's adopted an orphaned Beagle or something! That's a commitment of love, isn't it?! LOL

I think he should adopt a dog and steer clear of the openly-prince-hunting bimbos for now......dogs know how to keep their mouths shut.
Old 03-14-2006, 12:58 PM
Serene Highness

I'd hate to have to eat my words later but I just don't see her as the one. I'd need to see pics of her with the family first. But all this speculation is exciting!
Old 03-14-2006, 01:12 PM
Serene Highness

Courtesy of poster Tosca from the other thread. It appears they are very much together!!!

Old 03-14-2006, 02:11 PM
Gentry

I dunno!

Hmmm. Unless she's had her hair cut very recently, the style she's sporting in these pics is a bit different than she had at the Olympics (or so it looks) and in interview pics since. Who knows, maybe the pics were taken during that same time...in the hotel pool area. It wouldn't be unheard of for the press to save a few pics and use them later for their own purposes. Gotta keep that money coming in!

The cover mentions the Maldives. Has Albert been there recently that we know of? (He's been fairly busy since the Olympics.)
Old 03-14-2006, 02:35 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunkycat
Hmmm. Unless she's had her hair cut very recently, the style she's sporting in these pics is a bit different than she had at the Olympics (or so it looks) and in interview pics since. Who knows, maybe the pics were taken during that same time...in the hotel pool area. It wouldn't be unheard of for the press to save a few pics and use them later for their own purposes. Gotta keep that money coming in!

The cover mentions the Maldives. Has Albert been there recently that we know of? (He's been fairly busy since the Olympics.)
They haven't said that he went to the Maldives...perhaps these were taken over New Year's??????? His time since the Olympics has been accounted for...
Old 03-14-2006, 02:41 PM
Serene Highness

Good points. Maybe these are old pics.
Old 03-14-2006, 03:07 PM
Nobility

Yes, they could be old pics but they could also be doctored pics.....They do it all the time in American rags. If it will sell a cover. I cannot confirm that that is even her.
Old 03-14-2006, 03:13 PM
Serene Highness

I don't see how he managed to do this. He was pretty busy right after Turin, having heaps of delegations coming in, and before he was pretty busy as well with the circus festival and prep before Turin ( things have to be kept running if you want to leave that long, don't they) So, we know that he was in SA just after xmas for a few days. Maybe they went to the maledives after NY, though that can't have been for long since he already had pending NY engagements with admin and diplomats. In any case, if it was after November, it must have been a pretty short trip.
Old 03-14-2006, 03:20 PM
Nobility

Anything is possible, but I do not trust those sort of hazy pictures that are often printed in tabloids because with today's digital technology, I could have be there with PA. In the one picture it looks like he's wearing a suit and she's wearing a sun dress? Is it hot? Is it cold? I can always be wrong, it's happend before. Also, in the big piture, you cannot really make out facial expression, harder to doctor. Suspicous.
Old 03-14-2006, 04:32 PM
Gentry

This magizine Picture looks like its about 6 month old nobody hair grows that fast.I think is her but Iam not sure if it is Albert look like he in love.
Old 03-14-2006, 07:56 PM
Serene Highness

Did the mag say that they were celebrating his B-day in Maldive? I'm trying to get a time for when he was in Maldive. If it was recently, I'm inclined to believe it's more serious than I thought.

I go back and forth too: why take her to such a high-profile even if she's just a bed buddy? Maybe to make us all crazy with speculation. (mission accomplished!) I just can't see it in her either, but she could be on the fast track to learning what she needs to learn I guess.
Old 03-14-2006, 09:38 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
Did the mag say that they were celebrating his B-day in Maldive? I'm trying to get a time for when he was in Maldive. If it was recently, I'm inclined to believe it's more serious than I thought.

I go back and forth too: why take her to such a high-profile even if she's just a bed buddy? Maybe to make us all crazy with speculation. (mission accomplished!) I just can't see it in her either, but she could be on the fast track to learning what she needs to learn I guess.
The speculation is driving me crazy too...although I don't know why the magazines waited so long to print the photos. I would have thought they would have done so right away...like the ones that recently surfaced of him with the blonde on the yacht. Yeah, I know, to sell issues.

I haven't seen the magazine but the cover didn't really say anything about his birthday so it could be from New Year's. Does anyone know how reliable Chi is? Or, PA could have gone to the Maldives from the brief trip to the Middle East b/c his clothes look the same in the greeting photo.

When he was only CP, Albert had a lot more privacy than he does now. All the world apparently is waiting for him to get married now that he is sovereign prince; and since the revelation of Alexandre, the press is watching his every move A LOT more closely. If this was supposed to be a "secret vacation," who tipped off the press??

I don't see her in the role either, and in the end, I think she has unfinished business with swimming and thus would resent and chafe under any restrictions that her life as Princess of Monaco would put on her. I can see another Princess Di type of disaster looming. Anyone else?

I wish there was some way to find out where exactly PA is. I think paca's timeline is about right although there is no way of telling if he is at the palace or not since he flies the flag all the time to hide his whereabouts.
Old 03-14-2006, 09:50 PM
Serene Highness

Would she have to give up her career as a swimmer like Grace did acting? If she's as serious as she says about swimming, maybe a wedding is not coming as soon as some believe (unless of course she could be princess and swim).

Maybe they're just having a good time, and she's content with that and not looking for anything more. Maybe she's using him to shine some light on her swimming career and has no grand plan to become the next princess of monaco.
Old 03-14-2006, 09:51 PM
Courtier

Uh, one more thought here...
I think these are recent photos. I checked the map again, and The Maldives are essentially 1/2 way between South Africa and Bahrain, and after the trip to London last week, PA went to Bahrain for the day. Could this be a weekend a month type of relationship like with NC? Any thoughts?
Old 03-14-2006, 09:55 PM
Serene Highness

Very interesting PL1991! We are getting somewhere

So, if you are correct, then her being sent away from Turino was perhaps not as dramatic as we thought. Yes, she was talking too much and may have sent her away for that, but I guess he didn't cut her off completely. They are very much together publicly!

Closed Thread