The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 11:41 PM
Serene Highness

It would seem to me that PA makes out an impossible situation for any woman. Never can find one because the fame scares them and being a Princess of Monaco is a tough job. And of course women are throwing themselves at him. If she makes one false move, she's thrown overboard for having been scared away by the attention, or seduced by the attention.

If he cares for her, then the public supposedly never sees her, instead cameras would see him cosy with someone else, but not the person he 'really' wants.

So, the woman he 'really wants' would have to be insulted (at least I would be) because he's running around with someone else. The one he's seen with in the pictures can never be sure of what he's thinking about her either -- except that she best enjoy the moment because that's about all she'll get probably and she'd better expect him to be seen also in a picture kissing and holding onto someone beside her, the next flavor of the moment or something. At least we all know that he is capable of having some kind of 'sort-of long-term' committed relationship.

wow. what a game.

Old 03-08-2006, 12:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiawanika
PA has a wondering i hope he gets over it at some point....
I like the picture. Just because you are on a diet doesn't mean you can't read the menu. Meaning even if he was married he can still look just not touch. <Deleted personal remarks/Mandy> If he has waited this long to commit to marriage he will be in love when he does because he had found a woman he knew he could trust loved him. One that was worthy of his heart.

Old 03-08-2006, 12:47 AM
Nobility

No way to know what was going on with CW. Who can say but her behavior was very territorial and I just think it's a bad move for anyone, man or woman, to toss themselves in like that. It has a funny way of making people feel trapped. I have a bit of a hard time attributing anything to her behavior other than maybe a really big crush, good time in bed, not really knowing how to handle to attention. She sure did grin up for the camera though. I noticted that in old pics of Prince Charles with women when he was dating. He'd be completely oblivious half the time and the women would just be ear to ear teeth.
Old 03-08-2006, 12:53 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
No one knows. Charlene Wittstock has disappeared and changed her phone number after her spectacular debut at the 2006 Turino Olympics where she and the prince cuddled and smooched in public...
Wow, that was fast! I thought the beauty from South Africa (?) was going to last Prince Albert at least for half a season .
Old 03-08-2006, 07:08 AM
Nobility

I too think we could lighten up a bit about PA & all his ladies. We, more than most people, know it must be extremely difficult (if not next to impossible) for PA to truly date anyone long enough to really give the relationship a chance w/out the media getting in the way. I vote we take the higher road and try to be a bit more supportive.
Old 03-08-2006, 10:43 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
I like the picture. Just because you are on a diet doesn't mean you can't read the menu. Meaning even if he was married he can still look just not touch. <Deleted personal remarks/Mandy> If he has waited this long to commit to marriage he will be in love when he does because he had found a woman he knew he could trust loved him. One that was worthy of his heart.
I like the photo too...but sometimes I just can't control the smart-aleck in me. :o I think he'd be faithful too...besides, why would any woman marry any man that she didn't trust completely?
Old 03-08-2006, 10:46 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom
I too think we could lighten up a bit about PA & all his ladies. We, more than most people, know it must be extremely difficult (if not next to impossible) for PA to truly date anyone long enough to really give the relationship a chance w/out the media getting in the way. I vote we take the higher road and try to be a bit more supportive.
Amen...as has been said...it's all a waiting game now. It's one thing to comment on how a person is acting as documented in photos, etc. but it's quite another, and quite wrong, to project how others feel or think.
Old 03-10-2006, 07:42 AM
Majesty

Diez Minutos

This mag thinks Charlene was the girl on the Pacha last summer

Old 03-10-2006, 08:07 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Diez Minutos

I don't think so. both of them are blond but they have diffrent facial structures, you can see it better in other photos from last summer I'll look for them later.

Tamar
Old 03-10-2006, 10:56 AM
Courtier

I think it's hard to tell...but if they were dating, I wonder if she was miffed b/c last fall he was telling the NYTimes and others that he wasn't in a relationship. True, could be protecting her privacy...however, that went out the window this month.
Old 03-10-2006, 02:43 PM
Serene Highness

It is hard to tell, but that person on the boar has a similar frame (body type) to Charlene. Charlene has some pretty deep wrinkles for a 28 year old. :(
Old 03-10-2006, 04:36 PM
Serene Highness

ditto burberry, is she really 28 or could it be sun damage to her skin?
but in the 2nd row of pic & the 2nd pic with ablert's back to the camera. he has a workmans smile going on. lol
Old 03-10-2006, 04:37 PM
Serene Highness

i mean a slight workmans smile
Old 03-10-2006, 09:20 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Diez Minutos

If it wasn't CW you can bet she's wondering who it was. PA really has it made with the ladies, I'm going to bet he never marries. Andrea is as much Gramaldi blood line as any children he could produce.
Old 03-10-2006, 09:24 PM
Serene Highness

Dang, how hard can it be to find a good woman? This is highly unusual behavior for a man who comes from a stable household with parents who were in love and together til the end. I don't get it. I just hope it's someone soon.
Old 03-10-2006, 09:39 PM
Nobility

Why would he want just one woman?
Old 03-10-2006, 09:41 PM
Serene Highness

To produce a legitimate heir for Monaco.
Old 03-10-2006, 09:50 PM
Nobility

His name's Andrea and he's just as legit as any of the three children produced by Grace and Rainer. He does not need to marry and I predict he will continue to enjoy a buffet of women.
Old 03-10-2006, 10:01 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
Dang, how hard can it be to find a good woman? This is highly unusual behavior for a man who comes from a stable household with parents who were in love and together til the end. I don't get it. I just hope it's someone soon.
I don't think it's been as hard to find a good woman as PA has made it out to be. He's the problem. He's never taken responsibility for doing what is part of his job description, produce a legitimate heir or heirs. Imo, he deliberately attaches himself to unavailable and unsuitable women. I also wonder if he's just decided, secretly of course, that Andrea will be his heir.
Old 03-10-2006, 10:08 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
I don't think it's been as hard to find a good woman as PA has made it out to be. He's the problem. He's never taken responsibility for doing what is part of his job description, produce a legitimate heir or heirs. Imo, he deliberately attaches himself to unavailable and unsuitable women. I also wonder if he's just decided, secretly of course, that Andrea will be his heir.
I agree -- he's a grown man. But I would guess he probably has never ever liked the idea of being told or forced on what to do -- especially when it comes to his own 'procreation' -- I know I wouldn't like it ether because it's a personal matter. Whether it was part of the job or not. PA didn't pick to born into that position, although I'm sure he likes being Reigning Prince and all the perks that come with it. Part of the perks is lots of women and anything else he could want, right?

I think Albert is doing what he wants to do, and imo, it shouldn't be any other way. :p

So ok, good for him:p :)

Closed Thread