A wife for Albert

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastnews - Part 1

EXCLUSIVE-Prince Albert of Monaco celebrates his 48 th birthday with friends and his South African girlfriend, Charlene Wittstock in Maldives on march 14, 2006. No Credit,

rhqvs1.jpg
rhqvsk.jpg
rhqvt2.jpg
rhqvth.jpg
rhqvwj.jpg
rhqvwx.jpg

BurberryBrit said:
Wow. So this may be serious. Then the timing of the PM interview may mean that they are building up to the big announcement by introducing her, talking about her background, what she likes, etc.

This is very new for me: is this how it was with Maxima and Mary? Were they gradually introduced to the public in a similar fashion?

IMO, for CW's benefit and for Monaco's, if Albert is to marry her, I hope his PR people start putting out positive (and of course true) stories on CW in the press. If they are to announce an engagement, I think the public feeling positive toward her is imperative. Transition would be difficult for her, and especially so if her first public impressions made were not positive. The same also for Albert, if his peers do not take an immediate liking to her-whether based on actually meeting her or perception. I hope, if they marry, Albert does not assume because he is in love with her and automatically sees the beauty in her, that the world will automatically too. NOW is the time, for the best sides of her disposition, past, beliefs, values, compassion, genuine love for Albert, etc. to come to light (if they're to marry). If his PR people wait any longer, all the continued speculation on her could prove disastrous for the longevity and health of their relationship.

I think we all have eggs on our face

More pics! So, the press is calling her his girlfriend. Very interesting. I think CW looks nice in that outfit. Maybe she's getting advice on how to dress? And there are no pics of her pawing over him or with her head on his shoulder, so that's better.

I dunno, guys, it seems like spending a b-day with him is kind of a big deal. But I keep saying that I have no frame of reference as far as PA is concerned. Is this normal behavior for him?

Last edited:
i was really hoping he would marry someone black,asian or india but my hopes are dash. maybe the next generation will do something orginial

semisquare said:
i was really hoping he would marry someone black,asian or india but my hopes are dash. maybe the next generation will do something orginial

i think Love is Love, and if the next generation as you call them happen to all marry someone white that does not mean they are unoriginal that means that those people were their soul mates, and the most compatible. i don't think there is a "original"/"unoriginal" line when it comes to Love.

do u really think its love? what does a 43yrs old man have in common with a 28yrs? are they the same mentally? same life experiances? and remenber what diana and charles had in common, before u answer

Last edited:
semisquare said:
do u really think its love? what does a 43yrs old man have in common with a 28yrs? are they the same mentally? same life experiances? and remenber what diana and charles had in common, before u answer

Just because there's an age-gap doesn't mean there can't be love ....:)

I agree that love has nothing to do with age. In fact the best marriages are not solely based on love. They have a business component i.e. you do something for me and vice versa. I guess I dont know enough about CW to pass judgement but I was turned off by her behavior at Torino. But who am I? :)

semisquare said:

Actually...PA is 48, not 43...but we all know what you meant.

sandyofmonaco said:
what about his son with the african women, why isn´t he being a father to that little boy. if you ask me i think he´s a jerk.

I think quite a few of us are wondering about that. I think its about time he started showing up with alexandre on some of those outings. The boy is almost three for crying out loud, he can take him on outings without the mother. Or at least he should start hanging out with his cousins in public once in a while. The fact that he tries to publicly avoid him does not mean he does not exist. He is not going to stay small forever and neither will be public leave him completely alone so the sooner he starts having him around publicly the sooner they can all move on.

BurberryBrit said:
Courtesy of poster Tosca from the other thread. It appears they are very much together!!!

Wow! a lot has been going on since I've been away. I thought he'd dumped her. I guess not. This will interesting to watch. If he likes her, all the best. :)

BurberryBrit said:
I agree that love has nothing to do with age. In fact the best marriages are not solely based on love. They have a business component i.e. you do something for me and vice versa. I guess I dont know enough about CW to pass judgement but I was turned off by her behavior at Torino. But who am I? :)

Maybe his advisors wanted to try to quash all the rampant stories about Albert, so they have encouraged him to be more open about this relationship so the public could settle down (after a while, if ever). Not saying that this is not a sincere thing or not, but I do agree there could be some advantage to all these pictures being out there. Maybe he's going along with it to clean up the public bruising he took last year?

Heheheh, if he wants to clean up his image, he should be taking pics with his son! ;) I want to see him and Alex walking in the park or strolling the grounds of Monaco or something.

Your right about him and Alex he need to spend more time with him in public.when his legal child is born he will not be able to avoid Alex it will make him look so bad he must as well leave both children at home Monaca it self will look bad in the eyes of the rest of the world.

Yeah, what happens if he has a legitimate child? I guess it will be okay to be seen with that child. Hmph!

BurberryBrit said:
Heheheh, if he wants to clean up his image, he should be taking pics with his son! ;) I want to see him and Alex walking in the park or strolling the grounds of Monaco or something.

I agree, it would be nice to see that he's done more than throw all that money at the issue and walk away.:(

but I was turned off by her behavior at Torino. But who am I?
i was very turn off by how she carry herself and u r right i dont have to live with her. maybe that is way she is not my favorite choice but again i dont have to live with her

semisquare said:
i was very turn off by how she carry herself and u r right i dont have to live with her. maybe that is way she is not my favorite choice but again i dont have to live with her

What exactly did she do wrong in Turino? I mean, what did you not like?

semisquare said:

If albert has proven anything, its that he does not descriminate on race, nationality, career or education. Well maybe gender. We can all learn something from him. However, i think when he walks into a room, he looks around for the girl he wishes to take with him either for the night or a while. Probably his only cocern is to make sure they are not married. Personally i hope he marries charlene so the marriage thing can be put to rest once and for all. And he can start producing those heirs and give us something new to talk about.

michelle said:

I'm guessing possibly they are referencing about all of her very public displays of affection, sitting on his lap, her obvious posing for the camera,etc...Again, I'm just guessing...

michelle said:

For me, it was her mugging for the camera, showing PDAs, etc. I think a woman should reserve something for just herself and her man. I think that's even more necessary since he is who he is. I think she had a chance to be sophisticated and mysterious and she acted like a lovesick school girl. I want to see a more secure, quiet confidence from her. Not, "I have to show the world that this is my man!"

she said something to the effect that they are both there for a good time. now, i might seem old fashion but what u do behind close door is none of our business and to put your business out on the street is tacky,imo. also, whenever a picture was taken , she pose. like to say"yeah,here i know u r just so thirlled to take my pic"also, she seem to latch onto him like she was a barnacle and he was a ship. she carry herself like a kid. so that was my issues with her behavior. his behavior is just off the hook,imo

For me, it was her mugging for the camera, showing PDAs, etc. I think a woman should reserve something for just herself and her man. I think that's even more necessary since he is who he is. I think she had a chance to be sophisticated and mysterious and she acted like a lovesick school girl. I want to see a more secure, quiet confidence from her. Not, "I have to show the world that this is my man!"

i am so glad that others see that she acts insecure

What ever happened to Tasha? Weren't they close to marrying at one time? I don't recall her being indiscreet.

she is desperately trying to become a filmstar. She was discussed in this thread at the time of the circusfestival where she made a reappearance.

In the final analysis... Albert will marry or not. I think that whoever that person is will have to live up to the legend of Princess Grace. Just my opinion, I could be very wrong.

Oh, I do not think anyone he marries would have to live up to the Princess Grace iconic image. She dead, no one remembers the mistakes she made, only the good things, as it should be. I think whomever he marries she should just come out of the gate not trying to compete or even put themselves in the same catagory with her. She was a different place and time.

The mistake CW and PA made is all the public displays of affection. Her laying between his legs, touching him a lot, one shot of her mouth on his chest (in maldives). Some of these photos I've noticed were put up and taken down by the royal forum gods. (They have a job to do, whatever ya know) But it kind of leaves the impression that she's done it before.....not so tasty in public. You kind of have to put it in perspective though. She's not former drug user or criminal. She just left a really crappy first impression.

I also wouldn't make anything of PA not taking her to the Rose Ball. Royals usually only invite partners if there is a ring on the finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom