The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2004, 01:58 AM
Royal Highness

I don't know .... I suppose he doesn't care, as long as they (he he) wash the dishes in the morning??

Old 06-05-2004, 04:12 PM
Royal Highness

He's been romantically linked in the media with all types. :flower:

Old 06-05-2004, 11:37 PM
Nobility

I agree, Alisa. I thought for a long time that he only liked blondes until I read several bios on the Grimaldis and there were a few dark-haired women who claimed to have been in serious relationships with Albert.
Old 06-05-2004, 11:59 PM
CathyEarnshaw

Quote:
Originally posted by JackieP@Jun 5th, 2004 - 12:15 am
What does Albert like? Blondes? Brunettes? Both?
Albert may be photographed with a gorgeous, luscious blonde ... but Albert has not had a serious relationship with a woman since the mid-1980s with the American swimmer, Mary Wayte.

He is more likely a confirmed bachelor. Prince Rainier had the succession law changed for a reason. Prior to the change in the law, Caroline and Stephanie and their descendants would have lost their rights to the throne when Albert succeeded, although the old law allowed for the sovereign prince to adopt an heir. Under the new law, Caroline and Stephanie and their legitimate descendants remain in line to the throne. The sovereign will no longer need to adopt an heir.

Prince Albert is unlikely to marry.
Old 06-08-2004, 12:51 PM
Commoner

May be Albert will surprise us one day.If I have learned anything in life is that we should not take anything for granted.So don´t give up your hopes yet!!!
Old 06-08-2004, 05:51 PM
Nobility

The fact that he's not married yet at 46 seems to be pressure coming from royal watchers than anything else. Correct me please but I am not aware of any law that one should marry by a certain age or one should have a child by a certain age. Love, marriage, and family come at different times for different people. Besides, there are many who marry at an ideal age only to find themselves miserable in their marriages and eventually separate or divorce.

<Edited personal comments/Mandy>
Old 06-08-2004, 09:37 PM
Commoner

so .. we have the prince of Monoco and the Duke of York whom are single.. and J LO is now taken as of Saturday .. what say we open a forum and fix them up .. <Edited personal comments/Mandy>. and can he become King if he is not married? ??
Old 06-30-2004, 12:51 AM
Gentry

I don't know about Albert. I really don't think we should write him off just yet. He's still searching...he just hasn't found "the one". I hope when does that he's blissfully happy.

Bunky

<Edited out comments about Duke and Duchess of York/Mandy>
Old 08-04-2004, 11:18 PM
Serene Highness

[COLOR=purple]
hello all
i have another question. what do the royals do during the day, do they do some type of work?
sorry for the bad english
Old 08-05-2004, 10:33 AM
Aristocracy

If you go to http://www.palais.mc/ and click on Royal Family, you&#39;ll get an idea of what keeps the members of the family busy.
Old 08-05-2004, 11:19 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by JackieP@Jun 5th, 2004 - 12:15 am
What does Albert like? Blondes? Brunettes? Both?
Darn, my recent posts have disappeared&#33; Anyway, I would have to say "all of the above". Albert seems to not discriminate between hair colors or races. In the future when looking back at the "Dated by Albert" club, it might look like a minature United Nations&#33; :P
Old 08-30-2004, 03:07 AM

I have heard it said that he will find a woman in a country which ties her to more than one country with French and English-speaking people, this would naturally increase trade and tourism to Monaco; and she will be bright, intelligent, have weathered great ordeals in life which will make her perfect to handle anything which is thrown at her, she will be talented in her own rights, able to have a business/financial conversation with him and others in his circle, but be able to step back out of the limelight and make him shine even more with her modesty.

He will marry someone with a deep spiritual background, remember, he adored his mother who believed in angels, spirits, astrology, fortune-tellers, and Fate more than anyone else around him. He will look for someone who indulges this part of him as few people are centred and deep enough to be open to this and be well-educated.

She will look more like his sisters than his mother, he has had little luck with blondes and is very, VERY comfortable with his sisters.

This is hard to find and he is still looking for these qualities.

But he is STILL looking and he will find her next year! Just wait and see!

:o)
Old 08-30-2004, 03:13 AM

I have heard it said that he will find a woman in a country which ties her to more than one country with French and English-speaking people, this would naturally increase trade and tourism to Monaco; and she will be bright, intelligent, have weathered great ordeals in life which will make her perfect to handle anything which is thrown at her, she will be talented in her own rights, able to have a business/financial conversation with him and others in his circle, but be able to step back out of the limelight and make him shine even more with her modesty.

He will marry someone with a deep spiritual background, remember, he adored his mother who believed in angels, spirits, astrology, fortune-tellers, and Fate more than anyone else around him. He will look for someone who indulges this part of him as few people are centred and deep enough to be open to this and be well-educated.

She will look more like his sisters than his mother, he has had little luck with blondes and is very, VERY comfortable with his sisters.

This is hard to find and he is still looking for these qualities.

But he is STILL looking and he will find her next year! Just wait and see!

:o)
Old 08-30-2004, 07:04 AM
Commoner

Smile

I believe he will find her this year!
:O)
Old 08-30-2004, 10:40 PM
Commoner

Princess Grace is the perfect example of what I imagine a Princess should be, she looked like a princess and behaved liked one and I don't think anyone has been able to live up to the example set by Princess Grace. Diana came close, there was something about these women that stood out and I don't think any of the new Princess's have that something special that Grace and Diana had.
Old 08-31-2004, 12:24 AM
Nobility

I don't think anyone will recapture the magic and grace of Princesses Diana and Grace. Certainly, it will not be William's wife, as his appeal already seems to be fading (because of his blah personality and balding scalp). I simply cannot see William and his wife rising to the occassion in this instance. That doesn't mean, however, that they won't be great monarchs. They may very well be, but William seems to be more traditional, uptight, and elitist than Diana and, no doubt, considering in which social circles he frequents, he will find a stuffy uppity woman.
Old 10-06-2004, 02:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

Hypothetical

If a Monegasque prince married a a classy singer who has a classy reputation, would she have to give her career up in this day and age? say if its like Celine Dion or someone like that, would she have to give her career up?
Old 10-06-2004, 02:12 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian
If a Monegasque prince married a a classy singer who has a classy reputation, would she have to give her career up in this day and age? say if its like Celine Dion or someone like that, would she have to give her career up?
Celine Dion? I thought you said classy. If he marries her, he should be forced to abdicate. :)

Joking aside, yes she most likely would, if she married the reigning prince or his heir. She will have enough to do as first lady of Monaco. It she were to continue working in the entertainiment industry it would look demeaning for the principality, and look like she was trading in on her princely status. Look at the case of Sophie Wessex. She eventually had to give up her job for this r eason, and any future Princess of Monaco would be more high profile than her.
Old 10-06-2004, 02:16 AM
Heir Apparent

I think maybe she can continue with her career but she has to juggle with royal duties as well...as long as she finds time maybe she can...I mean there are some royals that work right?
Old 10-06-2004, 02:35 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
I think maybe she can continue with her career but she has to juggle with royal duties as well...as long as she finds time maybe she can...I mean there are some royals that work right?
Yes of course, there are. But if she is going to be the first lady of Monaco, then that will be her 'job'. Unless, of course, you are referring to a hypothetical wife of a hypothetical cadet prince in Monaco?

Stephanie once had a singing career. And we all know how dignified and classy she is ;-)