A wife for Albert

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more pictures I see of her (especially the one at the luncheon with little make-up and hair unbrushed--while people in the background were in suits...) the more CW reminds me of a young Camilla--wrinkle prone, weathered skin,scraggly hair)....
The Paris Match pictures showed too may wrinkles--she looked 38 instead of 28.....
Camilla looks lovely now...
I do think Camilla dresses better and her hair is now styled...
Maybe CW will improve with age, too...
BTW -- is there a post of the picture where CW is lying on PA's lap in the stands at the Olympics???

Last edited:
Thanks for looking Leahteresa!The picture of her lying on him publicly in the Olympic stands would show her personality.
I definitely think they will marry--he's just slowly get her some name recognition so when they announce the engagement ;people will know the person... They won't show the wedding in the USA-since she's not an American-only soundbites on the evening and morning news...
I'm sorry she said her grades/education weren't a priority for her (in the Paris Match interview)--even if she felt that way, someday she'll be a princess and have the power to influence young minds.
I like the way she namedrops Nelson Mandela's name as a grandfather figure. I think she is a cunning,street smart kinda girl.
Anyway they'll marry and some time after that, she will be sad when PA won't be so "Tom Cruisish" towards her..
His birthday horoscope today says that PA "Will make a commitment of love in May"

i cant get bigger pics of these pics...they are at www.isifa.com and i am sure noone wants to be traumatised by larger pics either but anyways WTF??:mad: . they are from the same event as the others which have been recently posted...
rco6wy.jpg
rco8c8.jpg

he is cute when he smiles...:D

rco9vp.jpg

teense said:
Thanks for looking Leahteresa!The picture of her lying on him publicly in the Olympic stands would show her personality.
I definitely think they will marry--he's just slowly get her some name recognition so when they announce the engagement ;people will know the person... They won't show the wedding in the USA-since she's not an American-only soundbites on the evening and morning news...
I'm sorry she said her grades/education weren't a priority for her (in the Paris Match interview)--even if she felt that way, someday she'll be a princess and have the power to influence young minds.
I like the way she namedrops Nelson Mandela's name as a grandfather figure. I think she is a cunning,street smart kinda girl.
Anyway they'll marry and some time after that, she will be sad when PA won't be so "Tom Cruisish" towards her..
His birthday horoscope today says that PA "Will make a commitment of love in May"

Where did you find that horoscope?? What makes you think that there will be an engagement announcement soon?

I was telling my mother about Albert the other day, and she said she thinks he hasn't gotten a wife yet because he just loves women, and I would have to agree!

A commitment of love? Oh my!

Teense said:

Is this his specific horoscope or a generic one for anyone falling under Pisces? If it's generic....well...it might be true for some but not others. Maybe it will work out for him and he'll announce that he's adopted an orphaned Beagle or something! :D That's a commitment of love, isn't it?! LOL

I think he should adopt a dog and steer clear of the openly-prince-hunting bimbos for now......dogs know how to keep their mouths shut.

I'd hate to have to eat my words later but I just don't see her as the one. I'd need to see pics of her with the family first. But all this speculation is exciting!

Courtesy of poster Tosca from the other thread. It appears they are very much together!!!

Last edited:
I dunno!

Hmmm. Unless she's had her hair cut very recently, the style she's sporting in these pics is a bit different than she had at the Olympics (or so it looks) and in interview pics since. Who knows, maybe the pics were taken during that same time...in the hotel pool area. It wouldn't be unheard of for the press to save a few pics and use them later for their own purposes. Gotta keep that money coming in!

The cover mentions the Maldives. Has Albert been there recently that we know of? (He's been fairly busy since the Olympics.)

Last edited:
Bunkycat said:
Hmmm. Unless she's had her hair cut very recently, the style she's sporting in these pics is a bit different than she had at the Olympics (or so it looks) and in interview pics since. Who knows, maybe the pics were taken during that same time...in the hotel pool area. It wouldn't be unheard of for the press to save a few pics and use them later for their own purposes. Gotta keep that money coming in!

The cover mentions the Maldives. Has Albert been there recently that we know of? (He's been fairly busy since the Olympics.)

They haven't said that he went to the Maldives...perhaps these were taken over New Year's??????? His time since the Olympics has been accounted for...

Yes, they could be old pics but they could also be doctored pics.....They do it all the time in American rags. If it will sell a cover. I cannot confirm that that is even her.

I don't see how he managed to do this. He was pretty busy right after Turin, having heaps of delegations coming in, and before he was pretty busy as well with the circus festival and prep before Turin ( things have to be kept running if you want to leave that long, don't they) So, we know that he was in SA just after xmas for a few days. Maybe they went to the maledives after NY, though that can't have been for long since he already had pending NY engagements with admin and diplomats. In any case, if it was after November, it must have been a pretty short trip.

Anything is possible, but I do not trust those sort of hazy pictures that are often printed in tabloids because with today's digital technology, I could have be there with PA. In the one picture it looks like he's wearing a suit and she's wearing a sun dress? Is it hot? Is it cold? I can always be wrong, it's happend before. Also, in the big piture, you cannot really make out facial expression, harder to doctor. Suspicous.

This magizine Picture looks like its about 6 month old nobody hair grows that fast.I think is her but Iam not sure if it is Albert look like he in love.

Did the mag say that they were celebrating his B-day in Maldive? I'm trying to get a time for when he was in Maldive. If it was recently, I'm inclined to believe it's more serious than I thought.

I go back and forth too: why take her to such a high-profile even if she's just a bed buddy? Maybe to make us all crazy with speculation. (mission accomplished!) I just can't see it in her either, but she could be on the fast track to learning what she needs to learn I guess.

BurberryBrit said:
Did the mag say that they were celebrating his B-day in Maldive? I'm trying to get a time for when he was in Maldive. If it was recently, I'm inclined to believe it's more serious than I thought.

I go back and forth too: why take her to such a high-profile even if she's just a bed buddy? Maybe to make us all crazy with speculation. (mission accomplished!) I just can't see it in her either, but she could be on the fast track to learning what she needs to learn I guess.

The speculation is driving me crazy too...although I don't know why the magazines waited so long to print the photos. I would have thought they would have done so right away...like the ones that recently surfaced of him with the blonde on the yacht. Yeah, I know, to sell issues.

I haven't seen the magazine but the cover didn't really say anything about his birthday so it could be from New Year's. Does anyone know how reliable Chi is? Or, PA could have gone to the Maldives from the brief trip to the Middle East b/c his clothes look the same in the greeting photo.

When he was only CP, Albert had a lot more privacy than he does now. All the world apparently is waiting for him to get married now that he is sovereign prince; and since the revelation of Alexandre, the press is watching his every move A LOT more closely. If this was supposed to be a "secret vacation," who tipped off the press??

I don't see her in the role either, and in the end, I think she has unfinished business with swimming and thus would resent and chafe under any restrictions that her life as Princess of Monaco would put on her. I can see another Princess Di type of disaster looming. Anyone else?

I wish there was some way to find out where exactly PA is. I think paca's timeline is about right although there is no way of telling if he is at the palace or not since he flies the flag all the time to hide his whereabouts.

Would she have to give up her career as a swimmer like Grace did acting? If she's as serious as she says about swimming, maybe a wedding is not coming as soon as some believe (unless of course she could be princess and swim).

Maybe they're just having a good time, and she's content with that and not looking for anything more. Maybe she's using him to shine some light on her swimming career and has no grand plan to become the next princess of monaco.

Uh, one more thought here...
I think these are recent photos. I checked the map again, and The Maldives are essentially 1/2 way between South Africa and Bahrain, and after the trip to London last week, PA went to Bahrain for the day. Could this be a weekend a month type of relationship like with NC? Any thoughts?

Very interesting PL1991! We are getting somewhere :D

So, if you are correct, then her being sent away from Turino was perhaps not as dramatic as we thought. Yes, she was talking too much and may have sent her away for that, but I guess he didn't cut her off completely. They are very much together publicly!

We are going to have to find some way to check on the authenticity of those photos. They do not look real. Of course, I have not seen inside the magazine but the one with her back to the camera hugging him has a little too much "swimmers back" to it. Most swimmers do not bulk up, they just develop lean muscle. The one where she's kissing him looks cut together, and there is something wrong with his hand in the bottom picture. Maybe someone will post them agian but they remind me of the cover of some tabloids in the states where women give birth to "two headed babies" and they have photos of the two headed babies.

okay, I have read on another board that the pictures are not fake and they were published in local magazines as well. I have not seen any of the magazines but, it does seem he stopped by on his way back from Bahrain.

"I can see another Princess Di type of disaster looming. Anyone else?"
I absolutely agree Pinky!!!

She appears to be an immature (from her Olympics behavior) and an opportunist! She tells magazines that her education wan't important to her,recommends Turin for lovers,gives interviews...
She reminds me of the Diana situation so much!!!! I think she is duping PA..
I really don't believe the Olympics training story either--She's training for the tiara...
But Diana was attractive and elegant.... and she had public manners...

I think CW definitely wants to be a princess-- She likes to pose for the cameras---- She obviously enjoys attention...but will later blame PA when he isn't as "Tom Cruisish" toward her during the marriage... I sense that once she gets the tiara ,she'll be high maintenance..
Its so sad-- he could have done so much better...

Last edited:
BurberryBrit said:
Would she have to give up her career as a swimmer like Grace did acting? If she's as serious as she says about swimming, maybe a wedding is not coming as soon as some believe (unless of course she could be princess and swim).

She could never be princess and swim or have any kind of career. And if she's claiming that "grandfather" Nelson Mandela is encouraging her to continue to swim and use her ability for the good of South Africa and its children, why disregard that wish/advice? Yes, she could do good as Princess of Monaco, but her primary responsibility would be elsewhere. I don't like insincerity.

Maybe they're just having a good time, and she's content with that and not looking for anything more. Maybe she's using him to shine some light on her swimming career and has no grand plan to become the next princess of monaco. [/quote]

Maybe...maybe...but on second glance at the PM interview, she dropped a few too many hints as to what she wants at this moment...

Another thing I just checked with the trusty Italian dictionary from college: Chi is calling this a "honeymoon" and she's PA's "fiancee." I think these stories are either a little premature or someone knows something. Picking up on the Diez Minutos story? Seems to me there are too many of these coming out now...maybe some bit of truth?

Wow. So this may be serious. Then the timing of the PM interview may mean that they are building up to the big announcement by introducing her, talking about her background, what she likes, etc.

This is very new for me: is this how it was with Maxima and Mary? Were they gradually introduced to the public in a similar fashion?

Seems like quite a few of us are starting to anticipate hearing an announcement soon. . .

i have to give my 2 cents, i hope its a love match. i really do and that this isnt someone right for the moment. and maybe just maybe, she is a diamond in the ruff.

I think we may be getting ahead of ourselves here. I mean, there are plenty of pictures of PA with women in swimsuits on vacation. Including some with a different Blond last summer, remember those? The same buzz rose around Alicia. Until the fat lady sings......I was sure she's been dumped (just a guess to cast my vote) but apparently not. I think some of the comments he's made about getting married have been taken a bit too far and out of context.

BurberryBrit said:
Very interesting PL1991! We are getting somewhere :D

So, if you are correct, then her being sent away from Turino was perhaps not as dramatic as we thought. Yes, she was talking too much and may have sent her away for that, but I guess he didn't cut her off completely. They are very much together publicly!

I don't know if you can call those most recent photos "public", they certainly are not posing for anyone. I think though, in light of recent events, the Rose Ball may be a better indication than I origionally thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom