What was new for royal jewellery watching; 2011-2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In 2023, we have seen Queen Camilla wear:

1) The City of London Fringe necklace whilst on a state visit to Germany

2) Wear the Prince Albert sapphire brooch in Germany

3) Wear the Queen Mother's Russian sapphire & diamond brooch for the Commonwealth Day Service

4) In Germany, wear the Turquoise brooch received by Princess Elizabeth from Queen Mary for her confirmation

5) Wear the Coronation necklace for the Coronation

We have also seen te Princess of Wales wear QE2's diamond festoon necklace for the coronation pictures.

3) Wear the Queen Mother's Russian sapphire & diamond brooch for the Commonwealth Day Service

4) In Germany, wear the Turquoise brooch received by Princess Elizabeth from Queen Mary for her confirmation

We have also seen te Princess of Wales wear QE2's diamond festoon necklace for the coronation pictures.

Now updated:

6) Celtic Knot emerald and diamond brooch in Northern Ireland

In 2023, new jewellery the Princess of Wales has worn has included:

> QE2's diamond festoon necklace for the coronation pictures

> The Greville chandelier earrings for the royal wedding in Jordan

Queen Rania wore the Arabic Script Tiara at her son's wedding reception gala.

Last edited:
Queen Rania wore the Arabic Scroll Tiara at her son's wedding reception gala.

If I am not mistaken, Queen Rania has worn that tiara previously.

Princess Beatrice wears the York tiara to the wedding of The Crown Prince of Jordan.

Queen Máxima of the Netherlands wore Queen Emma’s Sapphire Necklace Tiara after 13 years.

Princess Amalia of the Netherlands wore the Queen Emma’s Sapphire Necklace Tiara and Princess Elisabeth of Belgium wore the Wolfers Necklace Tiara, both for the first time, at Prince Christian's 18 birthday gala

Queen Camilla wore the George IV diadem for the state opening of Parliament. She also wore what is probably the Queen Alexandra colet necklace for the first time.

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

We saw the Princess of Wales wearing the Strathmore Rose tiara after 90 years!

The re-appearance of the Strathmore Rose Tiara and Queen Camilla's devant de corsage at the recent diplomatic reception were my personal favorites for the year.

My personal favourite for the year (so far!) has to be seeing Queen Camilla use the Burmese ruby tiara, and the crown rubies for the South Korean state banquet. This much criticised tiara has, IMO, never looked this good!

The re-appearance of the Strathmore Rose Tiara and Queen Camilla's devant de corsage at the recent diplomatic reception were my personal favorites for the year.

It was good to see that stomacher used, but I cannot claim to particularly like its design. It just seems too fussy for my liking. Perhaps Queen Camilla could wear the Queen Mary stomacher sometime.

Most tiara appearances: 2023-

Here a ranking of most tiara appearances in 2023

Máxima: 8
Camilla: 6
Mary: 6
Margrethe: 5
Silvia: 5
Sonja: 5
Victoria: 5
Amalia: 3
Astrid Ferner: 3
Benedikte: 3
Christina: 3
Iman: 3
Kate: 3
Mathilde: 3
Mette-Marit: 3
Sofia: 3
Alexandra: 2
Anne-Marie: 2
Birgitte: 2
Elisabeth: 2
Letizia: 2
Maria Teresa: 2
Rajwa: 2
Anne: 1
Astrid of Belgium: 1
Beatrice: 1
Doña Sofía: 1
Ingrid-Alexandra: 1
Laurentien: 1
Madeleine: 1
Marie: 1
Marie-Chantal: 1
Rania: 1
Salma: 1
Sophie of Edinburgh: 1
Sophie Liechtenstein: 1
Stéphanie: 1

At the Kings dinner for the Nobel's, Victoria wore a large opal and diamond brooch. Also, Sofia wore the family's ruby and diamond brooch and the bracelet that is part of the Edwardian ruby and diamond tiara / necklace to the dinner.

Today at the Banquet in honour of the President of the Czech Republic, Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie wore the Chaumet Emerald Tiara

We seen Queen Camilla wearing the Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother's Bracelet only the diamond version

We seen Queen Camilla wearing the Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother's Bracelet only the diamond version
Which diamond bracelet are you referring to, there are a few to choose from.

We did see Queen Camilla wear QEQM's Cartier emerald and diamond bracelet (one of a set of 5 bracelets) at the Shakespeare event recently.

We also see Camilla wear the Greville Ivy clips at the Service of Thanksgiving for King Constantine this week.

Which diamond bracelet are you referring to, there are a few to choose from.

We did see Queen Camilla wear QEQM's Cartier emerald and diamond bracelet (one of a set of 5 bracelets) at the Shakespeare event recently.

We also see Camilla wear the Greville Ivy clips at the Service of Thanksgiving for King Constantine this week.
Yes, I was referring the QEQM's Cartier emerald and diamond bracelet (one of a set of 5 bracelets)

Back
Top Bottom