What was new for royal jewellery watching; 2011-2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's very delicate and pretty. It reminds me of the Lannoy tiara that she wore for her wedding.

Queen Maxima wore the Württemberg Tiara for the first time this year:

Pic

Victoria wore a diamond cross necklace for the first time at the Nobel Prizes:

Pic

Few new or heirloom pieces seen worn by the Duchess of Cornwall in 2014, but she has a acquired a new art deco style sapphire choker.

International Credit Union Day Reception - Pictures - Zimbio
I would really love to know it's provonence and, failing that, a really good description of the stones and it's creator.

Speaking of provenence, I'd love to know the history of the amazing Cross worn by Victoria. It was utterly stunning and she created the perfect setting for it. That cross demanded a gown worthy of it and Victoria did not disappoint.

Lets also not forget the wonderful emerald and diamond earrings and bracelet worn by the Duchess of Cambridge in NY recently.

Queen letizia wore the new tiara for the first time at queen of Danmarks birthday at the same event queen mathilde wore the 9 Provences tiara with the arches

Queen silvia wore princess Lilians wedding brosch for the first time 2015

Also Queen Maxima wore the grand version of the Dutch sapphire tiara for the first time at the State Visit to Denmark in March 2015. She had worn it once before, but in a smaller, new setting.

Victoria wore the Connaught tiara for the first at Carl Philip's wedding. I assume Princess Birgitta wore the Baden Fringe tiara for the first time at the wedding.

Princess Sofia of Sweden wore a tiara for the first time.
A tiara from the king and queen of Sweden.
There has not been a emerald tiara in the royal family since the one queen Sonja wears Today

I see many royal first times here.

I assume Princess Birgitta wore the Baden Fringe tiara for the first time at the wedding.

And finally she has found a tiara that looks very good on her. The Connaught diamond tiara looked okay on her at Madeleines wedding but the Nine prong tiara was a disaster on her at Victorias wedding. Yesterday she looked good except that little fur jacket. There is really no need for that when it is 25 degrees outside and the sun is shining.

Madeleine seems to have worn the aquamarine ring she got from sunt lilian at the pre wedding dinner

Princess Sofia wore a tiara at her wedding June 13th
This emerald Diamond tiara was worn for the first time we have not seen it before
Crown princess victoria wore princess sibyllas tiara aka connught tiaras for the first time

That i don't understad . Why Victoria never wore this beautiful tiara bedore?

At the wedding of Carl Philip and Sofia:
- a new emerald tiara for the bride Sofia
- CP Victoria wore the Connaught tiara for the first time
- Princess Birgitta wore the Baden fringe tiara for the first time
- Princess Tatiana of Greece wore a loaned diamond tiara from Bulgari
- Princess Hisako of Takamado wore a stunning pearl drop tiara (probably not for the first time, but the first time it was seen clearly)

At the National Day gala in Luxembourg:
- Princess Claire wore a new ruby parure
- Princess Tessy wore the amethyst and pearl bandeau for the first time

At the Diplomatic Reception in the Netherlands:
- Princess Margriet wore the diamond stars on the base of the pearl button tiara for the first time

Queen Mathilde wore the Wolfers tiara for the first time at the State Visit to Poland on October 13.

October 20, 2015
The Duchess of Cambridge wore two of the Queen's bracelets at the State Banquet for the Chinese president. One was the art deco bracelet that the DoE gave the Queen for their wedding, the other originates from Queen Mary and used to be a choker necklace.

October 23, 2015
Queen Letizia wore the pearl necklace from the 'joyas de pasar' for the first time at the Princess of Asturias Awards.

Catherine wore the Cambridge Pearl tiara for the first time in 2015.
To be precice, it is not the Cambridge tiara (the one that once belonged to the former Duchess of Cambridge), but it is Queen Mary's lover's knot tiara which was newly made for the Queen. But it is amazing to see Catherine wearing this tiara.

To be precice, it is not the Cambridge tiara (the one that once belonged to the former Duchess of Cambridge), but it is Queen Mary's lover's knot tiara which was newly made for the Queen. But it is amazing to see Catherine wearing this tiara.

it is not Augusta's Lover's Knot Tiara, but it is still the Cambridge Lover's Knot Tiara, as it's been known for god knows how long. This design is far better than Augusta's, that's for sure.

it is not Augusta's Lover's Knot Tiara, but it is still the Cambridge Lover's Knot Tiara, as it's been known for god knows how long. This design is far better than Augusta's, that's for sure.
The name might have been used a lot, but it's not correct. The Cambridge lover's knot tiara is still intact, as it is now owned by the Princess of Waldburg-Zeil.

In the book the Queens Diamonds whoch was written by Hugh Roberts a fromer member of the Royal Collectzion it is called "Queen Mary's Lover's Knot tiara".
And orginally the tiara looked the same as Augusta's it is only since the parl spikes on top have been removed that it looks different. In my opinion that is a pity that they had them removed.

Madeleine is wearing her aunt's aquamarine tiara for the first time at the 2015 Nobel Prizes.

Princess Mary wore a new necklace (convertible to a tiara?) in 2015 at an event related to HMs 75th birthday

Back
Top Bottom