Websites and Links

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lots of wonderful jewels!

This is a new site about royal and aristocratic jewels listed on Brigitte's site.
It looks like it's going to grow into a wonderful site!

I like this Royal Magazin site most of all, I think. Danjel's site is the only one which compares to it in terms of having the best information. The Royal Jewels of the World blog is great too because you can see the latest wears next to the past wears, all together, very nice. Well, I guess these three sites I mentioned are my favorite sources to go to when I need info. on the jewels fast. The Royal Collection for the British jewels are nice too, but obviously they don't show everything...mostly the "biggies" like George IV Diadem and Vladimir Tiara, the Coronation Necklace, the State Crown.
I made a Mac group, in case any of my fellow Mac-user members are interested: Chewster Castle Jewels I have no idea if you need a mac membership to join or see the group. Of course I have this, but I never tested it without. There is a group homepage though it doesn't have much yet, and I think to see it you must be a group member....

Danjel's site is no longer accessable. It's been closed.

Glenn's site must still be a 'work in progress'. I'm sure patience will be rewarded. :)

It's progressing - you can now use some of the Queen's links, none for Mary yet
Alex has one tiara link

A new site with two albums. One is full of wonderful jewels and another one contains magazin covers with various royals. It is a a site set up by a Chinese girl. But I believe you will have not much problem surfing it.

Enjoy. Î÷°àÑÀÍõºó_Ïà²á

Glenn's Danish Royal Jewels site has been revamped and has a new address: http://www.slaikjaer.org/

It's progressing - you can now use some of the Queen's links, none for Mary yet
Alex has one tiara link

Progressing still further (slowly ;)), there are more tiara pictures, and I was wondering, and maybe be I should be asking this in the House of fashion come to think of it, but I'll try here first: Does anyone know when or to what event Benedikt wore this dress? I'd love to track down more pictures of it.

Does anyone know what happened to Magnolia's wonderful website? I know there used to be problems getting onto it at times, but it's just stopped working completely a while ago, so I wondered if anyone knew why, or where it might have been relocated, if it has...

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but did the Dutch Royal Jewels site shut down?? I loved that site.

Someone asked at RJOTW and John said he's working on it you can see it here. I really do hope he gets it fixed soon it was the best site about royal jewels around!

If anyone is interested it's up and running again. :ROFLMAO: I think it's hands down the best site devoted to royal jewels of any country.
:poinsettia:

Another YouTube tiara still-images video, set to music.

Many of the photographs are from Mr Munn's magnum opus (no surprise there :D) but this video is notable for the fact that the tiaras are identified in a list appearing underneath.

Double click on the video to see the You Tube original with notes.

i found some great photos of swedish royal jewllery worn by silvia that i have not seen before
Pinterest / Home

i did a search for queen silvia and then looked through the photos

Wow...what a trove of information! Merci buckets! Don't forget to check out mine! tiarasandtrianon.wordpress.com

being that pinterest have become an amazing source of rare pics of royal jewels though occasionally the information on the pics are wrong . it would be great if some of the posters here who are active on pinterest share links to their profiles here and though i just began a couple of days ago being active on pinterest here is my profile
https://www.pinterest.com/dontworry92775/

Back
Top Bottom