Tiaras Sold By Christies

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

USCtrojan

Royal Highness
City
Phoenix
Country
United States
I found this on a Christies site, and it is the original Lovers Knot from Augusta of Cambridge. Sold in 1981. It's stunning. I rather like it more than the copy cat

My favorite of these two pictures is the blue back ground as it makes it POP!

IMG_0242.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0243.JPG
    IMG_0243.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 226
I found this on a Christies site, and it is the original Lovers Knot from Augusta of Cambridge. Sold in 1981. It's stunning. I rather like it more than the copy cat

View attachment 300296

I like the tiara design so much more with the pearls on either side of the knot- it makes the tiara's design inspiration so much more clear.

View attachment 300296

I agree. Love the blue background. :flowers: The lower row of pearls look different on the two images, larger on the white background.

View attachment 300296
Yes I love this one more than QMLK too, it emphasizes the pearls. I always thought the QMLK is like "oh we have some pearls so put them there and let them swing".:lol:

Sorry this one is like a party tiara, even though it is all diamond:bang:

love it! Nice design, reminds me of the 'Girls'

But the one by Cartier would suit my tast better.

I am not a huge fan of either of the emerald ones. The emerald and pearl convertible one is nice enough, but I want to rip the pearls off the top. The second one looks more like costume jewelry, the stones included.

The bell epoque tiara from the Bourbon-two Sicilies is beautiful. Be beautiful to see that back on a royal head.

The boucheron would be a great purchase. As its converable to a necklace, and its quite beautiful.

I'd like to see the Spanish Royal Family with some emeralds ,the Belle Epoque Diamond Tiara or Boucheron Art Deco are both very beautiful and would suit queen Letizia.

The Belle Epoque Diamond Tiara would be quite appropriate for the Spanish Royal ladies considering the Royal House is Bourbon.

Back
Top Bottom