The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-29-2013, 06:26 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
I really hope she will wear this gorgeous necklace and earrings that Beatrix wears someday!
Do they belong to Queen Beatrix of are they part of the family collection?

16th of November,1528 : Birth of Jeanne d'Albret,Queen of Navarre
Old 03-29-2013, 06:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
Do they belong to Queen Beatrix of are they part of the family collection?
Sorry I don't know much about the necklace. I just found the photo in the Queen's jewelry thread.

Old 08-04-2018, 10:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

This tiara is stunning. I hope Maxima will wear it someday.

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday (on a Friday): The Dutch Laurel Wreath Tiara
Old 08-05-2018, 01:55 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
Complicated feeling to that one, the overall silhouette is nice but I don't like the round shape of the leaves. (I prefer a sharper and cleaner shape for laurel wreath tiara like Mathilde's)

I think Maxima'll not wear this piece and just leave it to the other members, at least during her time as the queen. Maybe she will pick it when she becomes princess again?
Old 08-09-2018, 01:37 PM
Super Moderator

Somhow i don't think Máxima will wear the laurel wreath and the earth-of wheat tiaras. It are more tiaras for Princesses andy only queen Juliana wore the earth-of-wreath tiara sometimes during her years as Queen. Otherwise they where worn by the different Princesses. sdo my guess s that if Máxima will wear one of this tiaras it is more likley after an (hopefully not for a long time) possible abication of King Willem-Alexander.

Tags
jewellery, queen maxima, stuart diamond, tiara