Prince Jacques of Monaco
Prince Nicolas of Sweden
Prince Oscar of Sweden
Prince Alexander of Sweden
Prince Gabriel of Sweden
And Prince Vincent of Denmark.

Old 01-01-2018, 12:09 PM
Super Moderator

For Pricness ingrid Alexandra the Vasa diamond tiara would also be a nice not to big tiara. For now it is with Pricness Astrid but apparently it will go back to the main line.
For Pricness Elisabeth i agree she should the the art deco diamond bandeau. It woulöd be such a pity if this tiara which has been worn by four belgian Queen's would not stay in the Main line. the Woflers tiara would also be a nice starter tiara but then Queen Mathilde has one lesser to wear from the few she has,

Old 01-01-2018, 04:58 PM
Majesty

I think Mette Marit will still wear her wedding tiara even when she is queen, so I think Ingrid will get the vifte tiara or a new tiara as a starter tiara. Also, Haakon's 18th birthday had 2 tiara events, so let's hope Ingrid's 18th birthday in 2022 will have at least one tiara event.
Old 01-01-2018, 05:34 PM
Majesty

I hope so. The Scandinavians do big parties like none other.

Be interesting to see if the birthday tiara tradition continues in this generation. I must say among the Swedish, Danish and Norweigan, some of them are quite lack lustre if not ugly. Only ones I am really fond of are Benedikte and Anne Marie's. I know a smaller one makes sense as a starter, but the design of some are just not attractive.
Old 01-02-2018, 03:38 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
I think Mette Marit will still wear her wedding tiara even when she is queen, so I think Ingrid will get the vifte tiara or a new tiara as a starter tiara. Also, Haakon's 18th birthday had 2 tiara events, so let's hope Ingrid's 18th birthday in 2022 will have at least one tiara event.
Even at Haakon's confirmation there was a white tie Gala in the evening. As Ingrid Alexandra turns 14 this year her confirmation could take place somewhere this year
Old 01-02-2018, 04:32 PM
Super Moderator

I'll eat my hat if Ingrid Alexandra's confirmation will be a tiara event! Even the Scandinavian royal houses have scaled down their tiara events considerably over the years. That said, I hope that she will not get Princess Astrid's aigrette as a starter! It's the smallest tiara they have in the family.

Old 01-03-2018, 12:41 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilia C. View Post
I'll eat my hat if Ingrid Alexandra's confirmation will be a tiara event! Even the Scandinavian royal houses have scaled down their tiara events considerably over the years. That said, I hope that she will not get Princess Astrid's aigrette as a starter! It's the smallest tiara they have in the family.

Astrid's aigrettes are difficult to pull off and I wouldn't say they are starter pieces! But IA may try the diamond one, it's not that bad (leave the ruby one alone please).
Old 01-05-2018, 02:04 AM
Majesty

My guess for Leonors starter tiara is the floral tiara or maybe a new one. However, I'm not sure as the floral tiara maybe a little big for a starter tiara. Maybe sofias ruby tiara would be more appropriate.

As for the wedding tiara of Nicolas' future wife, my guess would be the modern fringe but I hope for the aquamarine kokoshnik tiara. It would be a great wedding tiara.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator

I believe that both Leonor and Sofia will start with the Prussian tiara, and than move to the floral tiara as their second tiara. If, as I hope, both Infantas will attend State Banquets. There is the possibility that they will further streamline the RF so that only the Princess of Asturias will have a role at State Visits.

The Prussian tiara is the smallest of their 'white' tiaras, and afaik it was the starter for Elena and Cristina. And up till now Queen Sofia has retained the ruby tiara to herself, which makes me belief that she will not loan it out during her lifetime.

Old 01-05-2018, 10:36 PM
Majesty

It would be great if Leonor and Sofia wore their mothers new tiara frequently, as well as the shell tiara.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:44 PM
Gentry

I don't think the Duchess of Cornwall is even aware of the amount of jewelry she'll have at her disposal once the Queen draws her last breath.

She'll be mesmerised when they open the vaults for her.

Tags
birthday, jewellery, jewels, tiara, tiaras, young royals