Tiaras and Jewels Camilla might use as Queen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Question: Can Camilla wear any crown, brooch or piece of jewelry she wants to or does she have to get Charles permission first? I know other Family members need permission to borrow and wear pieces ‘owned’ by the Crown. Thanks

My take is that Camilla is not the one that controls the royal vaults. She decides what she want to use, or not. No doubt some of it will be in consultation with the King, but for all practical purposes, it will be her decision.

In terms of jewellery to be provided to other members of the family, I suspect C&C jointly decide. The only members that are likely to be provided jewellery by C&C are Catherine, Sophie and Anne. Of these, Anne seems to stick to her own collection. Catherine will ultimately be Queen, so no risk sharing with her. And Sophie is lent pieces of jewellery, as and when required.

I wonder if we'll see anything new on Camilla for Trooping the Colour this weekend?

I'd guess she'll wear either the Guards brooch that Elizabeth II always wore, or something related to the Grenadier Guards specifically.

Back
Top Bottom