Tiaras And Hair

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
While I'm not crazy about Madeleine's new tiara, I think her hair at the Malaysia State Visit was gorgeous! It was very elegantly pulled back and kind of reminds me of a hairstyle Letizia once had (can't remember the specific event). Here's a pic that's exactly the same but you can see details of her hairdo easier.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=197802

i think its great when tiaras are worn with hair extentions to give the hair more volym

and its looks better when the young royals wear their long hair down with tiaras

i would like to see some photos with queen Sophia with her hair up and wearing tiara

I wonder how camilla will wear her hair. I hope she pulls it back and has extensions. I have seen pics of her with her hair back and she looks nice with it back. She looks more sophisticated. I hope she does not just plop a tiara on her farah facet hair.

what are the little pins royal women wear? it looks like their are faces on the pins?

what are the little pins royal women wear? it looks like their are faces on the pins?

its faces on the monarch in the photo of madeleine its the King of Sweden

hilal said:
I quite agree!!! Princess Mary thus seems to me...

Kind of plain, isn't it. She ought to do something more along the lines of Queen Silvia. (Have some fun with it!)

~*~Humera~*~ said:
I think this tiara doesnt go well with Rania's dark hair. It doesnt stand out at all

I think it might look a lot better with her hair up

Re:

I think Tiara's look at their best when on Raine Spencer style hair - imposing is the ticket!

i think the late diana, princess of wales did the "best job" at wearing her tiara and her hair styles were always diffrent. she never had the same style. i think she did a good job at picking out clothes, too. i wish i was that fashion when it comes to clothes.

the late diana didn't have enough hair to change it. her hair was always short.

I like Swedish Ladies - Silvia, Victoria and Madeleine.:) Most of the times they looks absolutely amazing but sometimes they looks terrible ex. on danish wedding.:mad:

I love when S wore Nine-Prong Diamond Tiara and Connaught Diamond Tiara.But I hate when she wore Braganca Diamond Tiara. Maybe it's nice but I hate it - too big too heavy etc.

I like V in Baden Fringe Tiara and I want to see her on these two tiaras - Nine-Prong and Connaught Diamond Tiaras. I hate her in her mother's tiara which she wore first time year or two ago.

I like M in her mother's tiara - gift for ten wedding anniversary, just WOW.
As now I don't like when she wore Six Button Tiara - too big for her. She looks older, strange... :confused:

lamass said:
the late diana didn't have enough hair to change it. her hair was always short.

That's not true. Early in the marriage she went for a 1940s look, quite a bit longer, and caught all kinds of flak about it because the first time people noticed was at the Opening of Parliament (and she was accused of trying to steal the Queen's thunder).

iowabelle said:
That's not true. Early in the marriage she went for a 1940s look, quite a bit longer, and caught all kinds of flak about it because the first time people noticed was at the Opening of Parliament (and she was accused of trying to steal the Queen's thunder).

I remeber that it caused a big fuss.

but in every picture i have ever seen of her, her hair has been at or above her shoulders. yes she may have brushed it to a different side or lightened it but in reality she did not change it significantly.
ex: zara phillips had short darker hair when she was younger and now she has long hair that is lighter in colour.

I particularly don't like large tiara's, like the one Camilla wore. She looked good and the tiara is neautiful but I found it a bit too large. Queen Silvia of Sweden carries off wearing large tiara's very well. Perhaps it is her face structure and/or the way she wears her hair.

Ennyllorac said:
I particularly don't like large tiara's, like the one Camilla wore. She looked good and the tiara is neautiful but I found it a bit too large. Queen Silvia of Sweden carries off wearing large tiara's very well. Perhaps it is her face structure and/or the way she wears her hair.

I agree there. Queen Silvia does wonderful things with tiaras and her hair. I really think that the Swedish women do the most with their tiaras and their hair. They are very creative, especially Queen Silvia.

Queen Sonja at Martha-Louise wedding

Princess Martha-Louise in her wedding day

didn't see this one above... and it's one of her old style on hairdos, which is a bit hard to find online;)

sorry for the crappy quality though, but the paper I scanned it from is over 10 years old..so it's a bit hard to get great quality:rolleyes:

Here i leave some photos of princess wearing their tiaras..i hope you enjoy it...kisses..:)

Attachments

• 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 618
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 639
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 433
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 381
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 445
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 348
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 341
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 405
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2,996
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 367
some others..jaja :D

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 465
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 580
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 493
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 369
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 445
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 417
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 420
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 369
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 604
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 359
have in mind this thread is about the hair and tiaras
how it looks in the back should they wear more extentions and so on

a great photo for this threadd is the one of countess sophie becouse we can see her wearing the tiara with her hair up even when she has kind of short hair

i would love to see her with extentions

Last edited:
some more..

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 511
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 419
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg