Tiaras And Hair

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm agree about that. Maxima doing very good hairstyles and this helping her a lot with some tiaras and Victoria hmm.... just you say Stefan.

Great Galleri. Great Hairdresser!!
Which parure is HM wearing on the very last picture ?

I agree beatiful hairstyles for the Queen.

Last edited:
Wonderful pictures, thank you. I don't remember seeing the beautiful sapphire earrings and necklace before, is that a Demi parure

What I have wondering is, do tiaras look better with darker hair?
Because often tiaras are in light colors.
I have heard that some people don't like when the base of the tiaras shows, what do you think.
Personally I think they look better on dark hair but that is just my opinion.

Wonderful pictures, thank you. I don't remember seeing the beautiful sapphire earrings and necklace before, is that a Demi parure
Yes that is a demi-Parue. It had oringally belonged to Queen Alexndrine. In some of the pics you can also see ome of the brooshes from it used in the Queen#s hairdoo.

:previous:
Princess Madeleine looked regal and won hands down on everything tonight, just stunning!

Love the hair and the tiara...she's a gorgeous girl.

LaRae

Tiaras seems perfect for Royals with long Hair.
Our Queen Paola's hairdresser said thet it was so difficult to put the Nine Province tiara on her short fine Hair.

Madeleine's hairstyles at the Nobel Prizes:

Princess Family

All of them are beautiful. They are all my favorites.

Madeleine has fantastic tiara hair styles. Though I prefer when with updos. My favorite is the beautiful look last year with the kokoshnik:flowers:

Swedish royal at the 2016 Nobel Prizes:

daily scands

I love Silvia, Victoria, and Madeleine's hair. Madeleine's hair is exquisite.

2017 nobel prizes

royal sass

My favorite here is Madeleine. A perfect hairstyle for that tiara.

For me, Duchess of Cornwall always has lovely hair, especially with a tiara.

I always think that certain tiaras require BIG hair to look their best, so Queen Sylvia and the Duchess of Cornwall always look terrific. On the other hand Queen Sonja of Norway always looks nice in a tiara, and Princess Madeleine's beauty enhances hers.

Back
Top Bottom