Tiaras And Hair

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i liked the way mette-marit wore her daisy tiara futher back at the state visit from south africa
I did too, I usually like tiaras to 'sit up' as to make the diamonds sparkle, but MM looked really gorgeous!:flowers:

I find that any royal tiara looks best with the hair up, it looks more elegant.

Queen Silvia always has interesting hair!

I think the Swedish royal ladies have the principle that magnificent tiaras deserves magnificent hair for best display, and they always prove it. Princess Mary also has lovely tiara hair, as well as Queen Sonya.

Some hairstyles were definitely pretty outrageous, especially the Princess Leia buns.

Your runner up is my winner, CP! For me, it's Max's official birthday portrait where everything melded into one seamless, outstanding look. And, BTW, the tiara looked gorgeous on her beautiful tiara hair as well.

CP Maxima's 40th birthday portrait is a winner. She looked amazing.

:previous:
I voted for Crown Princess Mathilde. When wearing the tiara, she looks truly regal.

Ah, tough decision. There are a few lovely hairstyles. I very much like Letizia's hairstyle, but the tiara is not my favorite. Same with Mette Marit in the official picture with the Diamond Daisy Tiara - I adore the hairstyle, but the tiara is a bit "too small" for me. So, I voted for Maxima at the state visit in Germany. I like the voluminous hairstyle and the tiara. ;) But actually my vote could have gone to most of the other ladies, too.

I've voted for Crown Princess Mathilde. Very elegant and regal.

My favorite is Maxima in her official portrait.

And I have to say that Mathilde looks great in satin.

Although CP Mathlide looked fantastic, I really have to go w CP Maxima in the official picture, simply amazing!

i thought Queen Silvia of Sweden did good at the 2;nd gala dinner in denmark
one of the worst princess theodora at the first dinner, great with an other tiara but the hair were awful

Silvia always gets her tiara hair right and she proved it again with the gala dinner. Queen Sonja of Norway's hair was lovely and so was Princess Mary's. All exhibited their tiaras to perfection.

I love the way Madeleine has done her hair and placed her tiara. Simple and very flattering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Victorias hair is fantastic!! A worthy successor of Silvias magic Nobel hairstyles

Back
Top Bottom