Tiara and Jewels guessing for upcoming events 4: 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As Queen Silvia has worn the leuchtenberg sapphire tiara i wonder if she will wear it again at the Nobel Prize Ceremony which would be the second time in a few weeks. As it is their turn this year i wonder wif she will finally break her Schedule of alternating between it and the N ine Pronge tiara. If yes please not the Nine Pronge tiara this year but a different one like the Cameo, Connaught or the Ruby tiara.
It would be great to see the Cameo reappear at the Nobel.

Would see if this evening we will see Megan in any jewellery previously used by Diana

Would that be appropriate though? I would think that she would wear the jewellery that she was gifted from Charles.
Her wedding bracelet and wedding reception earrings.

If a Princess wears Princess Sybilla aquamarines tiara , the King bought it to Princess Margeretha his eldest sister.
If a Princess wears Princess Madeleine fringe Tiara , it is not her Private tiara.

Princess Theodora has announced her engagement. I think she will wear the khedive of egypt tiara at her wedding.

Last edited:
:previous: I fully agree, the chance that Theodora will wear the Khedive tiara is above 99%, imho. And I'm really looking forward to seeing this tiara on her. I only hope that Theodora will find a good way to handle that new, high base of the tiara.

There's also the French visit to Belgium coming up, as well as a visit from Singapore to the Netherlands. So there's a glittering week ahead of us.

Definitely the khedive tiara for Princess Theodora.

Queen Mathilde for the banquet monday night the base of Nine Provinces Tiara.

Queen Maxima on Wednesday The Dutch Diamond Bandeau.

Just sasw a pci from the last french State Visit to Belgium and Queen Fabiola wore then the full empire tiara with what seems to be empty arches. But hard to tell on the pic i have seen. So perhaps Mathidle will also opt for it.

If a Princess wears Princess Sybilla aquamarines tiara , the King bought it to Princess Margeretha his eldest sister.
If a Princess wears Princess Madeleine fringe Tiara , it is not her Private tiara.

Princess Margaretha inherited the Aguamarine Kokoshnik tiara from her mother, princess Sibylla.
Princess Madeleine has received the Modern Fringe Tiara as a gift from king Carl Gustaf and queen Silvia.
A Swedish Jewel Mystery Solved! | The Court Jeweller

Just sasw a pci from the last french State Visit to Belgium and Queen Fabiola wore then the full empire tiara with what seems to be empty arches. But hard to tell on the pic i have seen. So perhaps Mathidle will also opt for it.
The empty arches are not my favourite version of this tiara, but I'd really like to see it at least once on Queen Mathilde.:flowers:

So Nobel... as always very hard to guess, as the SRF is both predictable and surprising at the same time.

10 December

So Nobel... as always very hard to guess, as the SRF is both predictable and surprising at the same time.

10 December
Queen Silvia - Seriously I don't know. Maybe the Connaught, or a real surprise with the Ruby Connaught.
Crown Princess Victoria - I wish for her to wear the Amethyst Tiara, for the first time at Nobel, but maybe more likely with the Connaught
Princess Sofia - The Six Button Tiara.

11 December
Queen Silvia - Most likely the Nine Prong if she doesn't wear it on the 10th.
Crown Princess Victoria - The Baden Fringe
Princess Sofia - the wedding tiara with emeralds (and her emerald gown from Nobel a couple of years ago)

:previous: It's sad to think of the Modern Fringe shut away in a dark vault in Florida instead of being a contender.

:previous: It's sad to think of the Modern Fringe shut away in a dark vault in Florida instead of being a contender.

I'm not 100 % sure that Madeleine's tiara has followed her to Florida. She has no tiara occassions in USA and no need for it there. I wouldn't be surprised if she keeps it in Stockholm for safety reasons. The fate of Princess Christina's tiara was a painful reminder for the royal family of what can happen when it is kept in a private home...

The tiaras I would like to see at the Nobel ceremonies

10th December
Queen Silvia: Nine Prong Tiara
Crown Princess Victoria: Cut Steel Tiara
Princess Sofia: Her own tiara with emeralds

11th December
Queen Silvia: Ruby Tiara
Crown Princess Victoria: Aquamarine Kokoshnik Tiara
Princess Sofia: Four Button Tiara

I would like to see on Nobel:
Queen Sivlia: the Cameo Parure
Crown Princess Victoria: The laurel-wreath tiara with the pink topaz demi parure
Princess Sofia: four button tiara

the second evening:

Queen Silvia: the ruby tiara with the scarab necklace
Crown Pricness Victoria: the baden fringe tiara
Pricness Sofia: her won diamond tiara in the pearl version.

Nobel:
10 Dec -
Silvia: the sapphire (I hope she will use some other earrings/necklace and not use the whole parure)
Victoria: the amethyst (with the Vasa earrings and the amethyst necklace from the parure, and a looser updo please)
Sofia: 4 buttons
Christina: 6 buttons, it never look bad on her!
11 Dec -
Silvia: the ruby (maybe with the modern fringe necklace form?)
Victoria: the aquamarine (without the diamond riviere, and how about pairing it with some pearl earrings?)
Sofia: wedding tiara (pearl vers. or sans pearl/emerald vers.)

Maxima: Q Emma diamond

Mathide: 9 provinces base (or, just a wild thought, Elisabeth bandeau?)

My guess for upcoming state visits

Singapore
Maxima: Peacock Ruby (would like to see the smal sapphire)
Beatrix. Q.Emma Diamond

China
Letizia. Floral, (would like to see her own Pearl Fdl again)

Capo verde
Maxima. Antique Pearls
Beatrix. Pearl Button

Nobel1
Silvia.9 Prong (would like to see the topaz neckleace again maybe with the Connaught) please not the cameo! I dont think its the sapphire this year.
Victoria. Lillians Laurel Wreath
Sofia. Amethyst

Nobel 2
Silvia. Connaught
Victoria. Cut Steel
Sofia. wedding tiara with emerlads

Nobel - Take 1

Sylvia - Cameo Parure
Victoria - Ruby Tiara with Fringe Diamond Necklace
Sofia - Cut Steel Tiara
Madelaine - Wedding Tiara

Nobel - Take 2

Sylvia - Connaught with Topaz Necklace
Victoria - Amethyst Parure
Sofia - 6 Button
Madelaine - Aquamarine Parure

My guesses for the diplomatic reception:

Elizabeth: modern sapphire tiara
Camilla: honeycomb tiara
Kate: lovers knot tiara

We usually don't see the Queen at the diplomatic reception, but I agree about Camilla and and Kate. Though it would be nice to see something different, like the Shand tiara and and the papyrus tiara. Or even better: Camilla finally with the Teck tiara! Not likely, but I can't help my imagination.

On the 27th, there is a State Banquet for the State Visit from China to Spain. I expect the floral tiara on Letiza, but once again, I'd love to see something else.

Also, it has been confirmed that Madeleine will not attend the Nobels (once again). So we can leave her out of our guesses. Furthermore, I don't think that Princess Cristina will attend any more. She has announced her retirement this year and will probably not make an exception for the Nobels.

All pretty safe bets.

What I am struggling with is what tiara is Meghan likely to wear, if she attends. The QM bandeau she wore at the wedding is probably at the exhibition at Windsor, so it will be interesting to see what is pulled out for her. The Sapphire bandeau? The Filigeree? Or how about the Strathmore Rose?

All pretty safe bets.

What I am struggling with is what tiara is Meghan likely to wear, if she attends. The QM bandeau she wore at the wedding is probably at the exhibition at Windsor, so it will be interesting to see what is pulled out for her. The Sapphire bandeau? The Filigeree? Or how about the Strathmore Rose?

The Filgeree is/was the QM Bandeau. That's what it was called before BP revealed the official name in the bridal outfit press release.

Will Meghan and Harry attend? Its been the Queen, Charles & Cams, Will & Kate for a bit now so I don't see why we should assume Harry and Meghan would attend now.

On the 27th, there is a State Banquet for the State Visit from China to Spain. I expect the floral tiara on Letiza, but once again, I'd love to see something else.

The Floral Tiara for Letizia ,I think it suits her the best.

Will Meghan and Harry attend? Its been the Queen, Charles & Cams, Will & Kate for a bit now so I don't see why we should assume Harry and Meghan would attend now.
Quite possibly.

The Floral Tiara for Letizia ,I think it suits her the best.
I agree that it looks great on her, but the constant repetition is somewhat boring. So I'm glad that she has worn both Ena's fleur de lys tiara and the Cartier loop tiara lately. But these two might be a bit over the top for this visit, so the Mellerio shell tiara might be a nice change.

The tiara is probably kept in Stockholm for safety, but I agree it is unlikely anybody besides Madeleine will wear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom