This is the one I could find.
https://postimg.org/image/j9xx9ytbj/

Old 03-21-2017, 04:43 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilia C. View Post
This is the one I could find.
https://postimg.org/image/j9xx9ytbj/
Thank you so much...I think she has something in her hair. It looks like a top of what could be a tiara.

Old 03-21-2017, 04:55 PM
Super Moderator

While we are thinking about wedding tiaras: What do you think will the future Princess of Hanover wear? The floral tiara? The Brunswick tiara? Or even the small wedding crown?

Old 03-21-2017, 05:36 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
While we are thinking about wedding tiaras: What do you think will the future Princess of Hanover wear? The floral tiara? The Brunswick tiara? Or even the small wedding crown?
Difficult to say. The grooms grandmother Princess Ortrud wore a smaller diamond tiara and behind it the tiny Wedding Crown. Don't think the Wedding Crown would work behind the floral tiara or the brunswick tiara.
However the groom's mother Chatnal wore no tiara at all at her Wedding.
Old 03-21-2017, 05:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Queen Frederika wore 2 tiaras at her Wedding , her diamond tiara and on top the Crown of Hannovver , She had to give it back, it was a loan .
Old 03-21-2017, 06:32 PM
Courtier

Quote:
my money is on this one

https://royal-magazin.de/german/hann...ace-diadem.htm
Old 03-21-2017, 06:44 PM
Aristocracy

That would be very nice, though I prefer it as a necklace. Not shabby in either form!
Old 03-22-2017, 01:59 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke of poliganc View Post
I will go for a Leiningen piece of jewelry.
Old 03-22-2017, 03:28 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc23 View Post
Different weddings.

The tiara duc is suggesting was for the future princess of Hannover, aka the bride of Ernst August Jr, Ekaterina.

The Prussian-Lenigen family it depends. Neither bride nor groom family, for all their royal blood, has no obvious tiata option. If the Leningens do have one, pretty likely will be worn. Seems more likely IMO then the bride having to borrow from her cousin Georg.
Old 03-22-2017, 03:42 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc23 View Post
But not at the Hannover Wedding.
Old 03-22-2017, 04:43 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Difficult to say. The grooms grandmother Princess Ortrud wore a smaller diamond tiara and behind it the tiny Wedding Crown. Don't think the Wedding Crown would work behind the floral tiara or the brunswick tiara.
However the groom's mother Chatnal wore no tiara at all at her Wedding.
I don't think that the wedding crown will be worn again, especially not together with another tiara. That kind of look seems rather dated, imo, and the bride is a very fashion-conscious person. On the other hand, wedding tiaras seem to be very much en vogue at the moment, so I believe that Ekatarina will wear a tiara, unlike her mother-in-law.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke of poliganc View Post
That tiara-necklace hasn't been seen in public since Princess Ortrud, so it would be very nice to see it emerge again. I wonder if her jewels all went to Prince EA? What if this one went to her daughter, Princess Alexandra? So this one could re-appear on another bride: Viktoria of Prussia.

And if the case that this one did go to EA as well, it is likely that he received all the heirloom jewels, including the shamrock tiara, which Countess Elisabeth von Thurn und Valassina wore on her wedding to Prince Ludwig. I somehow don't think, that Ekatarina will wear it, but it could be a possibility.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Different weddings.

The tiara duc is suggesting was for the future princess of Hannover, aka the bride of Ernst August Jr, Ekaterina.

The Prussian-Lenigen family it depends. Neither bride nor groom family, for all their royal blood, has no obvious tiata option. If the Leningens do have one, pretty likely will be worn. Seems more likely IMO then the bride having to borrow from her cousin Georg.
I agree, a Leiningen tiara seems more likely. The groom is the heir, after all.
Quote:
Unless my little theory above is true, and it was inherited by Princess Alexandra of Leiningen, nee Hannover. I only just realized how closely both grooms-to-be are related, they are first cousins.

Old 03-22-2017, 06:42 PM
Gentry

My guesses:

Belgian state visit to Denmark:
Margrethe: Floral Aigrette Tiara
Mathilde: Nine Provinces Tiara
Mary: Ruby Parure
Marie: Floral Tiara
Benedikte: I think she won't attend (she's in grief)

Argentinian state visit to the Netherlands:
Maxima: Pearl Button Tiara with stars

But, I will be very happy if she will wear Stuart Tiara. Maxi please!! :-)

I don't think other dutch royal ladies will attend.

State visit to Italy and Vatican:
Maxima: Antique Pearl Tiara

State visit from Spain to UK:
Letizia: Ansorena Tiara
Elizabeth: Maybe sapphire
Kate: Cambridge Lover's Knot Tiara
Old 03-23-2017, 02:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

The jewellery this evening at the official dinner at the Royal Palace in Stockholm.
http://media.shootitlive.com/8GOlho8...llapictures/71
http://media.shootitlive.com/4nTPtlT...llapictures/71
http://media.shootitlive.com/ZNsgW59...llapictures/71
Old 03-23-2017, 02:45 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Do we know if Victoria officially inherited Lilian's tiara? She's the only one that has worn it since her death, isn't she?

Have to say, the small steel tiara is not my favourite piece, especially from the Swedish collection, but it looks much better on Sofia than on Vic, IMO.

Vote in TRF Fashion Polls!

Old 03-23-2017, 02:48 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
absolutely love their jewellery choices and princess sofia tiara is positioned perfectly today maybe i would have liked if she wore a necklace also even a small diamond riviera but she looked very pretty in that red dress and the crown princess is perfect as usual .
Old 03-23-2017, 02:52 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNIE_S View Post
Do we know if Victoria officially inherited Lilian's tiara? She's the only one that has worn it since her death, isn't she?

Have to say, the small steel tiara is not my favourite piece, especially from the Swedish collection, but it looks much better on Sofia than on Vic, IMO.
Yes, princess Lilian left in her will her the Laurel Wreath tiara to Victoria. She had also said already a long time ago in a book that she will leave the tiara to Victoria. It is a very lovely tiara and it is great that Lilian left it to Victoria so that it stays at the main line of the family.
Old 03-23-2017, 02:52 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNIE_S View Post
yes she did inherit that tiara and princess madeleine inherited some of the late princess aquamarine pieces and the queen inherited the pearl , emerald , sapphire and rubies necklace .
Old 03-23-2017, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Yes, princess Lilian left in her will her the Laurel Wreath tiara to Victoria. She had also said already a long time ago in a book that she will leave the tiara to Victoria. It is a very lovely tiara and it is great that Lilian left it to Victoria so that it stays at the main line of the family.
Yes, indeed, it looks very good on Victoria and that's something, because I don't consider it an easy piece tu pull off

Vote in TRF Fashion Polls!

Old 03-23-2017, 03:39 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
No, of course not Leiningen/Prussia wedding
Old 03-23-2017, 03:47 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
And if the case that this one did go to EA as well, it is likely that he received all the heirloom jewels, including the shamrock tiara, which Countess Elisabeth von Thurn und Valassina wore on her wedding to Prince Ludwig. I somehow don't think, that Ekatarina will wear it, but it could be a possibility.
I think I read somewhere that Prince Otto von Hannover inherited this tiara.