Tiara & Jewels guessing for upcoming events 1: Oct 2009 - Dec 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope there Will be à gala event for the state visit next week

For the gala dinner at the Royal Palace in Stockholm on Monday evening, the state visit from Turkey
Queen Silvia: Nine Prong Tiara
Crown princess Victoria: Baden Fringe Tiara (at least I hope so)

Last edited:
I hope Queen Silvia will wear the Braganza tiara, Princess Victoria the Baden fringe and Princess Madeleine (if she will attend) the Smaller cut steel tiara (I' like to see it on her).

I think it is high unlikely that Queen Silvia will wear the Braganza tiara at the turklish State Visit.Probably it will be the nine pronge or the Connaught tiara.

^I don't think so, the visit to Chile is a official visit, while Tiaras belong to a State visit, so no tiara!

For the Swedish gala dinner. I'm with LadyFinn, Queen Silvia: Nine Prong Tiara; Crown Princess Victoria: Baden Fringe Tiara.
The Braganza Tiara is a very huge and regal tiara, not suited for this State visit, but for very special occasions. I'm expecting to see it at a very regal gala to celebrate her husbands anniversary on the throne in September.

Unfortunately it looks like there will no Gala for the King's Jubillee. Don't think we will see the Braganza soon. I also don't think it will be choosen for Princess Madeleine's Wedding

Last edited by a moderator:
Since princess Lilian passed away today I expect the royal family will be in mourning. What jewellery has the queen worn earlier when in mourning?

I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong forum. I suppose I wondered what type of jewellery you all think the ladies might wear on the state visit gala tomorrow. Will it be diamond diadems and pearl necklaces or do you think something else? I think it might be a nice gesture be princess Victoria if she wore the diamond brooch Lilian and Bertil gave her.

Amethysts are traditional mourning jewellery, so maybe the ameythyst parure will com out tomorrow? Anyhow, I'm bored of seeing the pronger over and over again.
I think that the little cut steel tiara would be a good mourning jewellery choice for Victoria. But I also miss seeing her with the Baden fringe.

According to the Royal Court the state visit will take place as planned, so we'll get Tiara's after all for the State gala.
I expect dark jewerly, Amethysts are the most suited, I think Victoria will now wear the amethyst tiara.

Victoria's "new" small cut steel tiara would also be very appropriate for tomorrow.

Queen silvia is wearing the the prong, princess victoria is wearing the small cut steel tiara tonight,so i think victoria will be wearing the baden fringe or one of the connaught tiaras for madeleines wedding and the queen will either be wearing the braganza or the tourmaline parure -if it was actually bought back since she is wearing the pronger tonight and she wore the sapphires for the nobels.
Photobank

And Princess Christina is wearing the 4 button tiara. Since Lilians passing she is the only swedish Royal lady that suits perfectly in both of the button tiaras.

Who will wear Princess Lilian's tiara now? It would be a wonderful gesture for one of the ladies to wear it at the Nobel Prize awards as a salute of sorts.

No one knows yet. There are some rumours that her jewels will go to Carl Philip to be used by his future wife but my guess is that the tiara and other jewels with a "long royal history" will go back to the jewel vault at the Royal Palace and will be used by all of our royal ladies.

It would be great to see it as a necklace again -take it back to it original glory so to speak.
I know that it maybe is not a very likely scenario but I hope that the CP will suprise us and wear the sapphire tiara at the Nobels. I know that it almost only has been reserved for the first lady but since she wore parts of the parure I hope that it has been mayde avvalibel for her. Maybe some sort of baby gift. (Sorry for not so good english)
I love the " baby gift" idea -the sapphires would look great on her and I would love to see them in action on her head especially.

Since they almost emtied the vaults during this last days I wonder what Max will wear at the swedish wedding in june

Since they almost emtied the vaults during this last days I wonder what Max will wear at the swedish wedding in june

I'm going to guess something she has not worn in awhile -have they confirmed they were attending, yet?

I'm going to guess something she has not worn in awhile -have they confirmed they were attending, yet?
No they haven't confirmed. And they have a very busy Agenda in this time as they will be from 03.-06.06. on a official Visit to Germany and also their Tour through the dutch Provinces is in that time. so i could imagine that they will not attend.

I hope Camilla will wear the Teck Crescent tiara for state opening of parliament, it would be a very nice surprise! Or at least the Delhi Durbar again!

I think Camilla's hair would completely cover the Teck Crescent. As she's not one to have her hair pulled back, she needs a sizeable tiara to be seen at all.

I think Camilla's hair would completely cover the Teck Crescent. As she's not one to have her hair pulled back, she needs a sizeable tiara to be seen at all.

She hAs access to two tiaras of royal provenance, that should be ample until/if she becomes wife of the king. I say if because of longevity issues on both sides, not to stir up a hornets nest.

I think she will wear The Boucheron Tiara.

Camilla is very predictable. I bet for the Honeycomb Boucheron again and again indeed ( and i suspect a white version of the blue court dress worn in Amsterdam).

She has access to two tiaras of royal provenance, that should be ample until/if she becomes wife of the king. I say if because of longevity issues on both sides, not to stir up a hornets nest.
Various threads and books have alluded to her having the Teck Crescent as well. If so, that is a potential third option.

Actually, I think the State Opening of Parliament would be the perfect place to debut it. The Dutch inauguration would have been unsuitable for this purpose.

I too have heard that Camilla has the Teck Crescent Tiara. Although I think that tiara would work much better for Catherine, Camilla could wear it if she have it. Camilla really like sticking to The Boucheron and Delhi Durbar though. Those seem to be her favorites.

I think you're right, her hair would cover that tiara. But I desperately want to see it in use again, even if partially covered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom