Tiara & Jewels guessing for upcoming events 1: Oct 2009 - Dec 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she'll wear her new tiara (the one she wore for Luxembourg wedding)?

Not the new one i think
I would like to see Queen Sofia tiara

I wonder when we will see the Cameo tiara again. Last time were at Victorias wedding, if Madeleine Will wear it 2013 i do not think we Will see it before the wedding. If not i think silvia Will use it for Nobel 2012
Victoria with the baden frige tiara and Christina with cut steel tiara Madeleine 6 Button tisra

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder when we will see the Cameo tiara again. Last time were at Victorias wedding, if Madeleine Will wear it 2013 i do not think we Will see it before the wedding. If not i think silvia Will use it for Nobel 2012
Victoria with the baden frige tiara and Christina with cut steel tiara Madeleine 6 Button tisra

I also doubt we will see the Cameo tiara at this years Nobel. Before Victoria's Wedding it was also some time that the Queen had worn it.
As for Nobel this year i still hope that the Queen will wear the Ruby tiara for Nobel Day.

I agree that it's very unlikely that Silvia will wear the cameo this year. Not with a wedding planned for next year :).

My guess for the Queen is: the Leuchtenberg sapphires and the ruby tiara for the second night.
CP Victoria: Baden fringe and the large cut steel tiara
Madeleine: modern fringe and aquamarine bandeau
Christina: six-button and four button

My secret wish (against hope): Queen Silvia with the re-purchased pink turmaline tiara, CP Victoria with the second cut steel tiara (so that we get decent close-ups to study the details), and Princess Christina with her own small pearl tiara (the stolen one! I just wish that someone found it and gave it back)

I don't think Silvia will wear the Cameo at the Nobel Prizes either, as I've read that she only wore the tiara four times at the Nobels. Though, I wish she wore the tiara wore often.

If Queen Silvia chooses to wear the cameo parure at this year's Nobel, it would be a clear indication that the tiara will not be Princess Madeleine's wedding tiara.
Just like Tilia C. said, the greatest jewelry moment could be if Queren Sofia's pink tourmaline tiara re-appeared on the occasion of this Nobel Prize ceremony - preferrably on Queen Silvia indeed, as she would IMHO pull off its rather large size and the colored stones best.

I wonder what Victoria would wear for tiara at Madeleines wedding
If Madeleine wears the Cameo Victoria may wear the connught tiara but if madeleine wears the connught tiara i have no ide what Victoria would wear.

Is there any tiara event comming up for maxima.

:previous:It would be nice it the Connaught tiara would again be the sister-of-the-bride-tiara. But if Madeleine choose the Connaught tiara, Victoria could go for the cameo or the nine-prongs tiara. Or she could inaugurate the pink turmaline tiara :D.

The 9 Prongs, aka the antler, tiara is one that I would put at the back of the cupboard and forget about. I would put the steel cut tiaras back in the same cupboard. The Swedes have some beautiful jewels but these are not amongst them IMO.

:previous:

Agree on both accounts.

I really, really don't like the Nine Prongs tiara; along with button tiaras they are my least favourite of the Swedish collection. As for the Cut Steel one, it will never be a "proper" tiara in my eyes. I'm a real snob jewellery-wise.

Last edited:

Agree on both accounts.

I really, really don't like the Nine Prongs tiara; along with button tiaras they are my least favourite of the Swedish collection. As for the Cut Steel one, it will never be a "proper" tiara in my eyes. I'm a real snob jewellery-wise.

Am not a fan of the antlers myself, but I think the button tiaras look quite noce, if worn with the right hairstyle.

For the Nobel prize ceremony this year i think we will see Silvia wearing the connaught tiara as she wore the nine prong tiara last year and the
sapphire parure the year before.
I guess we'll see Victoria in the baden fringe tiara, Madeleine in the modern fringe tiara and Christina in one of the button tiaras :)

My vote is on the Amethysts for Victoria and the New Cut Steel at the banquet
HM in the Rubies and the "Old" Cut Steel!
Madelaine in the Modern Fringe & then the larger Button Tiara.

This will save up all the "Fancy Stuff" for the Wedding!!!

I know that it maybe is not a very likely scenario but I hope that the CP will suprise us and wear the sapphire tiara at the Nobels. I know that it almost only has been reserved for the first lady but since she wore parts of the parure I hope that it has been mayde avvalibel for her. Maybe some sort of baby gift. (Sorry for not so good english)

I know that it maybe is not a very likely scenario but I hope that the CP will suprise us and wear the sapphire tiara at the Nobels. I know that it almost only has been reserved for the first lady but since she wore parts of the parure I hope that it has been mayde avvalibel for her. Maybe some sort of baby gift. (Sorry for not so good english)
please let her hear your words. i think its time to give another tiara to Victoria, and now even more since she started a family and produced an heir.
i find it a bit weird that she doesnt wear more sets of tiaras, i know some are worn by Queen Silvia as she is the first lady, but hell shes 'just' a consort, and Victoria is a future monarch, she could just give EVERYTHING to her daughter already, but since its asking to much, please at least just one more this time!:p

So Artemisia any inkling as to what tiara Her Majesty may wear tonight?

If I have to put my money on a tiara, I'd go with Girls of Great Britain one.
The Vladimir Tiara and the Fringe are possible too.

Those are always the safe bets, but I am hoping we see the Kokoshnik or the sapphires tonight.

That would be lovely! I really like when the Queen wears a piece that hasn't been seen in a while. I chose The Girls of Great Britain because that was the one she war when she made a State Visit to Kuwait decades ago. Of course, there is no special association between the tiara and Kuwait so no special reason to wear it again, but still.

Last edited:
Quite right.

The choice of tiara may also be based on trying to match some jewellery that HM may have received from Kuwait that she may choose to wear tonight. I am not sure which of her many demi-parures might have a Kuwaiti benefactor, but suffice to say, it could be any of the "minor" emerald, sapphire, ruby or not so "minor" diamond necklaces HM has.

If I have to put my money on a tiara, I'd go with Girls of Great Britain one.
The Vladimir Tiara and the Fringe are possible too.

And you were right,its a beautiful piece and really suits Her Majesty!

please let her hear your words. i think its time to give another tiara to Victoria, and now even more since she started a family and produced an heir.
i find it a bit weird that she doesnt wear more sets of tiaras, i know some are worn by Queen Silvia as she is the first lady, but hell shes 'just' a consort, and Victoria is a future monarch, she could just give EVERYTHING to her daughter already, but since its asking to much, please at least just one more this time!:p
I don't think that Victoria should be wearing the major pieces until she is the queen herself, they should be some specific jewels/tiaras for the queen, whether it's a queen regnant or a queen consort, and not be worn by "lesser" royals, even if it's a future queen regnant. (And I don't think a daughter should up-stage her mother as long as the mother is queen.)

Last edited:
Meraude i agree with you, one of the joy with this is the first time a important or new item is used we can talk about it and happy when something new happens

My vote is on the Amethysts for Victoria and the New Cut Steel at the banquet
HM in the Rubies and the "Old" Cut Steel!
Madelaine in the Modern Fringe & then the larger Button Tiara.

This will save up all the "Fancy Stuff" for the Wedding!!!

Well we got to see five of the six tiara's I wished for just not on the ladies I suggested! :flowers:

If Madeleine's wedding is a tiara event, here are my guesses:

Madeleine: Cameo tiara
Queen Silvia: Leuchtenberg Sapphire tiara
Victoria: Baden Fringe tiara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom