Tiara & Jewels guessing for upcoming events 1: Oct 2009 - Dec 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Spain sent no-one the Royal Court Calendar has Queen Letizia in Rome next Friday the 12th.Perhaps Queen Sofia or Infanta Elena might attend.

If Elena attended we might get another chance to see the Marichalar tiara.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/14/b3/4f/14b34f6f12b9f7b0c931ccd615c585fd.jpg

It is nice to see Elena with this beuatiful tiara but i don't think so.

I hope Queen Máxima will wear a medium-sized diadem from the large Orange-Nassau collection she has not worn yet, for an example: the Empire-style "laurel wreath" diadem with leaves and berries set en pavé with brilliant diamonds.

The Duke of Edinburgh with Princess Beatrix, wearing this diadem

This tiara is amazing. You mean that Maxima never wore this tiara before or never wore like a Queen?

This is so unfair. Mathilde have tiaras who is counting to the fingers to one hand and Maxima have tiaras she never wore them yet. It is not unfair but it is.

And we must see if Marie-Chantal wore again the Queen Sophie's diamond tiara. She steel all the looks.

The norwegian ladies what tiaras they wore? MM maybe the wedding tiara?

Last edited by a moderator:
Máxima has never worn it, not as Princess and not as Queen. If memory serves me right, the last time that the diadem was worn was on April 29th 2013: the Farewell Banquet for Queen Beatrix in the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam. Then Princess Christina of the Netherlands (sister of the Queen and aunt of King Willem-Alexander) wore this stylish diamond diadem.

Princess Laurentien of the Netherlands (sister-in-law of King Willem-Alexander) has worn it for the State Banquet in honour of King Abdullah of Jordan. Then she wore it as a bandeau, flat on the hairdo.

Since Queen Máxima has bought new large diamond-and-emerald earrings, she can bring back the broken prongs mounted on the diadem belonging to the Emerald Parure: on this picture you see the Queen wearing the new earrrings, but the original prongs (removed to make earrings) have not been re-assembled on the diadem. When she would wear it with all prongs, it looks like this, on this photo-montage by DJR. But... green emeralds and the lightblue Order of the Seraphim... I don't know...

Since Queen Máxima has bought new large diamond-and-emerald earrings, she can bring back the broken prongs mounted on the diadem belonging to the Emerald Parure: on this picture you see the Queen wearing the new earrrings, but the original prongs (removed to make earrings) have not been re-assembled on the diadem. When she would wear it with all prongs, it looks like this, on this photo-montage by DJR. But... green emeralds and the lightblue Order of the Seraphim... I don't know...

Queen Máxima does not have the Order of the Seraphim but she had the Order of the Polar Star which is blue with yellow on both sides. Therefore i think if she will wear a tiara with coloured stones an sapphire tiara. As i dont think she will use the big sapphire tiara perhaps the smaller sapphire necklace/tiara.

This is so unfair. Mathilde have tiaras who is counting to the fingers to one hand and Maxima have tiaras she never wore them yet. It is not unfair but it is.

But on the other hand Mathilde has a tiara she personally owns. Máxima doesn't own one of the tiaras she has at her disposal.

Tiara & Jewels guessing for upcoming events

Queen Máxima does not have the Order of the Seraphim [...].

You are right, I had the recent ly received - same lightblue coloured - Danish Order (Elefantordenen) in my mind when I wrote it. I stand corrected.

There is still no news about the attendance of the Greek and Berleburg families. But I think that Queen Anne-Marie will wear the Khedive tiara. It somehow belongs to weddings, at least in my imagination. And it comes from Sweden. On the other hand she wore the rubies at Victoria's wedding.

Sadly Princess Benedikte will have to stay in Denmark as rigsvorstander. No Berleburg fringe tiara:sad:

There is still no news about the attendance of the Greek and Berleburg families. But I think that Queen Anne-Marie will wear the Khedive tiara. It somehow belongs to weddings, at least in my imagination. And it comes from Sweden. On the other hand she wore the rubies at Victoria's wedding.

Sadly Princess Benedikte will have to stay in Denmark as rigsvorstander. No Berleburg fringe tiara:sad:

I agree, Anne-Marie may well wear the Khedieve tiara. It is a while since I thas been used, probably not since the Luxembourg wedding.

I agree, Anne-Marie may well wear the Khedieve tiara. It is a while since I thas been used, probably not since the Luxembourg wedding.
You are right, that was the last occasion for the Khedive.:flowers:

I hope that many of the younger Greek royals will be there as well. But it's not much use to speculate about their jewels before we know the guest list. MC and Alexia have their own tiaras, but Tatiana and Theodora share the antique corsage tiara. Admittedly that's difficult when they attend the same festivity. At Madeleine's wedding they did and Theodora borrowed Alexia's tiara. But what if all three of them attend? That's what I really want to see. And preferably MC as well!

You are right, that was the last occasion for the Khedive.:flowers:

I hope that many of the younger Greek royals will be there as well. But it's not much use to speculate about their jewels before we know the guest list. MC and Alexia have their own tiaras, but Tatiana and Theodora share the antique corsage tiara. Admittedly that's difficult when they attend the same festivity. At Madeleine's wedding they did and Theodora borrowed Alexia's tiara. But what if all three of them attend? That's what I really want to see. And preferably MC as well!

There is still the circle tiara which was worn by Princess Irene in her younger years and once by Infanta Elena in 1993 but has not been since then.

There is still the circle tiara which was worn by Princess Irene in her younger years and once by Infanta Elena in 1993 but has not been since then.
If that one is still in the family, it hasn't been seen for more than twenty years. It would be absolutely great to see this one again. Not that it is very beautiful, but it should be worn!

Another possibility is that one of the ladies borrows the fringe tiara from MC. Or Theodora borrows the turquoise bandeau from Auntie Daisy (to us better known as HM Queen Margrethe II):p

Another thought that came to me just now: Could it be that Princess Olympia attends her very first tiara event and wears the fringe tiara? :D It's always special to see an new generation of tiara wearers!

If that one is still in the family, it hasn't been seen for more than twenty years. It would be absolutely great to see this one again. Not that it is very beautiful, but it should be worn!

Another possibility is that one of the ladies borrows the fringe tiara from MC. Or Theodora borrows the turquoise bandeau from Auntie Daisy (to us better known as HM Queen Margrethe II):p

Another thought that came to me just now: Could it be that Princess Olympia attends her very first tiara event and wears the fringe tiara? :D It's always special to see an new generation of tiara wearers!

My guess is that the circle tiara belongs to Princess Irene and as she never attends tiara Events it not worn.
It would be great if Maria Olympia would attend the swedish Wedding together with her parents.

The norwegian ladies what tiaras they wore? MM maybe the wedding tiara?

Sonja will likely wear 1 of her 2 big tiaras, the Emerald tiara or The Bernadotte diamond tiara.

Not clue about the other 2 ladies. Would love to see Mette-Marit wear something she hasn't worn before. If the Estelle Bernadotte Tiara was bought by the Norwegian royal family and not the Swedish it would be fun to see her wear it.

I would love to see Märtha-Louise borrow the Vasa tiara of Princess Astrid for the wedding.

Sonja will likely wear 1 of her 2 big tiaras, the Emerald tiara or The Bernadotte diamond tiara.
I would love to see Märtha-Louise borrow the Vasa tiara of Princess Astrid for the wedding.

I think the Star Wars tara would suit Märtha Louise vvery well. Sonja i beleive either the Josephine diamond tiara or the big Version of Queen Maud's pearl tiara. Don't think she will wear the emeralds.

:previous: Years ago I have seen a photoshop of Märtha-Louise with the star wars tiara. Back then she still had this very short fringe hair style and it looked incredibly good with the tiara. I was so amazed that this tiara could look good at all, but it did.

On the other hand I can't imagine this tiara on Mette-Marit. Her fair colouring wouldn't go well with the yellow gold. But the pink tourmalines would be amazing with her blond hair.

So that would leave Queen Maud's diamond tiara for Queen Sonja and all the Norwegian ladies have a first-time-tiara. :D It's not realistic, but one can dream.

Which first time tiaras could we put on the Danish ladies? The birthday concert necklace tiara for CP Mary. But the Queen and Marie?

Which first time tiaras could we put on the Danish ladies? The birthday concert necklace tiara for CP Mary. But the Queen and Marie?

That would be only possible if they would share tiaras. For example if Margrethe borrows the ruby parure from Mary and Mary borrows the baden palmette tiara from her. Marie could borrow the turqiose bandeau from the Queen. But no chance that this will happen.

Anmother tiara Event copming up is Queen Elizabeth II.'s State Visit to Germany in 2 weeks. Any guesses. I think she will wear one of her diamond tiaras. In 2004 it was the Girls for the State Banquet in 1992 the russian kokoshnik and in 1979 and 1965 the Vladimir tiara with pearl. But at the first 2 State Visits there more then one white tie Event.

That would be only possible if they would share tiaras. For example if Margrethe borrows the ruby parure from Mary and Mary borrows the baden palmette tiara from her. Marie could borrow the turqiose bandeau from the Queen. But no chance that this will happen.
You are right, no chance that it could happen. But there is also no chance that all the Norwegian ladies will wear a first time tiara at the wedding.

I believe that there is a very, very small possibility that Queen Margrethe has bought back the lava parure, which hasn't been seen for decades on a Rosenborg countess. Or we could dream up that she has bought the Russian sapphire tiara.

Besides, Queen Margrethes has loaned tiara to some of her nieces before. She could start loaning to her daughters-in-law as well.

Really, my imagination is running wild. It's time that the wedding day comes puts me back to reality : lol:.

Anmother tiara Event copming up is Queen Elizabeth II.'s State Visit to Germany in 2 weeks. Any guesses. I think she will wear one of her diamond tiaras. In 2004 it was the Girls for the State Banquet in 1992 the russian kokoshnik and in 1979 and 1965 the Vladimir tiara with pearl. But at the first 2 State Visits there more then one white tie Event.
Would she wear the German order? I think the German State Banquets are black tie these days, so maybe she won't wear the red order ribbon. But if, rubies would also go well. My wish: that she wears the Indian circlet once again! But the girls tiara or kokoshnink are indeed much more likely.

I predict she will wear the Girls of Great Britain tiara.

Would she wear the German order? I think the German State Banquets are black tie these days, so maybe she won't wear the red order ribbon. But if, rubies would also go well. My wish: that she wears the Indian circlet once again! But the girls tiara or kokoshnink are indeed much more likely.

For the first three State Visits when the State Banquets where white tie she wore the sash of the german Order. in 2004 when the State Banquet was black tie she wore no Order. So i think she will not wear it.
But on the other Hand last year in France the State Banquet was also black tie but HM wore her french Order.

:previous: Thank you, Stefan!

Billed Bladed has just reported that Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana of Greec will attend the wedding. It is somewhat disappointing that they will be the only Greek royals at the wedding. Princess Tatiana will surely wear the antique corsage tiara again.

I agree little disappointing i expect to be Philippos and Theodora. I agree about the tiara she wore Tatiana.

I hope only for Mathilde the tiara of Fabiola she wore.

I nice to see and other royals i mean royals from non-reigning houses who is not so famous to me at list to see them what tiaras they wore.

I also predict Tatiana will wear the Antique Corsage tiara at the wedding.

No chance of Princess Tatiana turning up wearing Queen Sophie's Diamond Tiara :D

No chance of Princess Tatiana turning up wearing Queen Sophie's Diamond Tiara :D
If we only get to see one Greek tiara, it should be a whopper. I love the thought of seeing it again. Pity that it must remain a thought.

According to the guest list two of Princess Birgitta's children are attending:
Mrs Désirée von Bohlen und Halbach and Mr Eckbert von Bohlen und Halbach

HSH Prince Hubertus von Hohenzollern and HSH Princess Ute Maria von Hohenzollern
Has Princess Ute Maria attended any of the prior weddings? Because Princess Desiree usually wears the pearl circles tiara which Birgitta received as a wedding present. So maybe Princess Ute will wear a Hohenzollern tiara? That would be incredibly interesting to see, although I rather fear that she won't wear a tiara.

According to the guest list two of Princess Birgitta's children are attending:

Has Princess Ute Maria attended any of the prior weddings? Because Princess Desiree usually wears the pearl circles tiara which Birgitta received as a wedding present. So maybe Princess Ute will wear a Hohenzollern tiara? That would be incredibly interesting to see, although I rather fear that she won't wear a tiara.

At Victoria's Wedding all three of Birgitta's children where in attendance. But as far as i remeber only Princdess Désirée wore her mothers diamond and pearl tiara and her two sisters-in-law where sans tiara. So i expect the same for tomorrow.

:previous: If that is so, I do agree. Desiree von Bohlen und Halbach definitely was the only one with a tiara at Victoria's wedding. I had thought that this would be the first Swedish wedding for Princess Ute. And here I was hoping for a sensational tiara appearance :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom